468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Short stories
Once upon a time her prince came.
The beautiful princess did not appreciate
the stains on her beautiful silk sheets.
She decided to act upon her deepest feelings and desires.
so she went on line to satisfy her needs.

Two weeks later the Prince was locked away 
and from that time forth he never came again.
However, eventual, after much practice,
he became a very cunning languish and so 
They Locked Happily Ever After!
The end
Your eyes grow wide and I can see panic on your face. Problem is I just can't remember what I did with your chastity key.

Did I throw it in the bin or accidently flush it down the toilet? Maybe I put it in a safe place or it could have fallen out of my bag, after all it is so small (the key that is. Having said that so what is locked in the chastity cage is as well!)

Oh well, you will just have to stayed locked up, won't you? You don't mind do you sweetheart?
Maitresse Yvette-Louise
(07-22-2018, 02:32 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: Your eyes grow wide and I can see panic on your face. Problem is I just can't remember what I did with your chastity key.

Did I throw it in the bin or accidently flush it down the toilet? Maybe I put it in a safe place or it could have fallen out of my bag, after all it is so small (the key that is. Having said that so what is locked in the chastity cage is as well!)

Oh well, you will just have to stayed locked up, won't you? You don't mind do you sweetheart?

Yikes !
New sissymaid Missy spend ten minutes everyday fantasising about being forced to be a sissy maid doing hours of ironing, endless housework, being punished for disobedience and living his life in total, utter and absolute servitude to beautiful, cruel and demanding women who lock away his plaything and deny it any release ever!.

Then he met Ms Masters (as he must address her) and his dream came true and, much to his surprise, it came with an unexpected bonus because Missy now has an extra ten minutes a day, everyday, to spend on her, now very real and unending, chores!
This little tale is about a certain well known couple who i have always suspected of having a rather interesting home life.

sissy maid charlene knelt abject and tearful before the toilet Master Camilla had just abundantly and pungently urinated into.

charlenes skirts and petticoats were raised high and her scanty panties were tangled about her ankles and high heels, exposing her smooth girlish buttocks for the depredations of Master Camillas feared punishment cane.

Master Camillas voice was colder than ice and harder than steel.

charlene was a disobedient maid!, a slut!, a slag!, a bitch! and a whore !!!, who touched her stupid little sissy clit without permission!, such indelicate behaviour would not be tolerated!.

as the supple cane swished, cracked and flexed across her bare womanly buttocks charlene truly loved her Master.
Nanny knows best