Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Short stories
(11-30-2017, 02:34 PM)Mugin Wrote:
(11-29-2017, 10:01 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:
(11-29-2017, 01:57 PM)Mugin Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 04:12 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: While taking a walk in the park, a young man approached me and asked me very politely if he could lick my boots.

I agreed that he could, and I settled down on a nearby bench while he knelt at my feet and started to lick.

A pleasant hour passed as his tongue moved slowly over all parts of my boots, while I chatted to friends on my phone.

After he finished, he thanked me profusely, bowed than departed.

I am going for another walk soon, I wonder if I will meet him again?

That is a lovely story, Madame, but how would you react if a man asked you this question in real life?

*curtsey*

While the details have been changed, it is not completely a work of fiction. Wink

Now I am very curious, Madame. What did happen in reality? Would you be so kind and tell us, Madame?

*curtsey*
For Mugin, and anyone else that's interested this is what happened.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a night out with the girls, we were in a quiet corner of a bar, and I was on my way back from the Ladies when I bumped into a man I knew from the fetish scene. We had a quick chat and knowing he had a boot fetish I jokingly told him, he was welcome to lick my boots. 

Later, he came over and asked to lick my boots, I agreed and he got on with it. My friends thought it was hilarious. He licked their boots too.

When finished, he bought us all a drink.
Maitresse Yvette-Louise
(12-21-2017, 04:19 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: For Mugin, and anyone else that's interested this is what happened.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a night out with the girls, we were in a quiet corner of a bar, and I was on my way back from the Ladies when I bumped into a man I knew from the fetish scene. We had a quick chat and knowing he had a boot fetish I jokingly told him, he was welcome to lick my boots. 

Later, he came over and asked to lick my boots, I agreed and he got on with it. My friends thought it was hilarious. He licked their boots too.

Now  that's a good sub! He knows he has permission, he worships and abases himself, then appropriately expresses gratitude. How did you, or any of your friends, use him afterwards?

Were your friends kinky as well, or vanilla?
Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(12-21-2017, 04:37 PM)micheleFFS Wrote:
(12-21-2017, 04:19 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: For Mugin, and anyone else that's interested this is what happened.

Now  that's a good sub! He knows he has permission, he worships and abases himself, then appropriately expresses gratitude. How did you, or any of your friends, use him afterwards?

My friends are all vanilla, and were stunned when he first asked the question. They gave him a lot of strange looks at first when he started licking my boots, but soon the novelty wore off and they ignored him, and most of them enjoyed getting their boots licked as well.
He was in heaven with four pairs of boots to lick, and he had the nerve to tell me later that my friends boots were nicer than mine. Shall we just say he paid for that comment!
It did leave to some questions form my friends about why he had approached me, but I just told them that I seem to attract these type of people.
Maitresse Yvette-Louise
(12-21-2017, 05:27 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:
(12-21-2017, 04:37 PM)micheleFFS Wrote:

My friends are all vanilla, and were stunned when he first asked the question. They gave him a lot of strange looks at first when he started licking my boots, but soon the novelty wore off and they ignored him, and most of them enjoyed getting their boots licked as well.
He was in heaven with four pairs of boots to lick, and he had the nerve to tell me later that my friends boots were nicer than mine. Shall we just say he paid for that comment!
It did leave to some questions form my friends about why he had approached me, but I just told them that I seem to attract these type of people.

Thank you, Madame for explaining what happened in real life. I think this a very good example for a submissive man to ask a dominant woman whom he knows if he can serve her and lick her shoes/boots in real life. 

Hahahhaha he must have been either very brave or very stupid to say that your friends' boots were nicer than yours, Madame. I am sure that you made him pay for that rude comment. :-)

*curtsey*
(11-19-2017, 05:46 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:
(11-08-2017, 10:27 AM)Carla Wrote: I missed my curfew on a work night.  My stepmother had waited up.  I knew the routine.

I went into the laundry room and stripped off my clothes, and went upstairs to the bathroom.  I was supervised in the shower; I washed thoroughly and dried.

I went to my bedroom where my stepmother sat on the bed.  I went across her knee for a 5 minute hand spanking followed by fifty whacks with the hairbrush.  I was howling and kicking.  To my horror, my stepsister, hearing the commotion, came in to see what was happening.

After the spanking I put on my nightie and overnight regulation knickers and got into bed, laying on my stomach.

‚ÄúI will be back at 5am to finish Carla‚ÄĚ.
It's a lovely story, but am I the only person that's noticed that it has more than one hundred words?

Perhaps he needs to go back across his step mother’s lap and be taught to count!
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
Recently a friend had to go out for the day and asked if I would dog sit her human puppy for her.

I agreed and spent a brilliant day with Bruno.

We played fetch the ball in the garden, then he had a sleep in his basket.

After I had fed him, I made a big fuss of him, including ticking his tummy, before he showed his respect for me by licking my feet.

I was sad when my friend returned, and I had to say goodbye to Bruno.

I now want my own human puppy!
Maitresse Yvette-Louise
Peter, the office manager decided to throw an Easter party but only invited the girls in the office to attend. The dress code was to dress as Easter bunnies.

The office girls knew what he was up to, but decided to play along.

On the day of the party Peter entered the room expecting to see the office girls wearing bunny girl outfits, complete with fishnets, heels and little tails and bunny ears.

Imagine his shock when he saw all the girls dressed in fluffy rabbit costumes.

But there was one bunny girl outfit for someone to wear... 
Maitresse Yvette-Louise
Perceptions

The waiter at the burger bar noticed a gaggle of school girls from the local high school, all in gingham summer dresses, white pelerine socks and Mary Jane sandals. He came up to them said can I help you ladies. One spoke in a very deep voice!
The children have been put on skirts, and a presentation at the school has been organized for the girls to enjoy. The boy with the long hair knows that the girls are going to make him pay for the harassment they have suffered for years. That is why she looks at them with a worried face, because she knows that at the first time they will pick her beautiful dress and they will make fun of her new pink panties with ruffles, lace and bows. The boy knows that, so he unconsciously grabs his dress with both hands, in a defensive reflex.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)