ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Short stories
“Come on Andy lets get you to bed,” said my cousin who was babysitting me. “All sissies like you have to be in bed by seven o’clock no matter what." I was three, no five years older than my cousin who was in the first year at a comprehensive school. 

In my bedroom my cousin took off my dress then I was put in my nightie. 

"Get into bed, here’s your dolly to cuddle.” I cuddled it.

“Why oh why, did I have a sissy for a cousin?"

I looked at my cousin and said, “I don’t know Neil.”
“Keep your legs together, Ali, or everyone will see your knickers, and you don’t want that, do you?”

I blushed furiously as two teenage girls walking by in the park turned to look at me, and burst out laughing. “No Auntie,” I meekly replied.

It all seemed so unfair. My sister and cousin were both wearing shorts, but here was I stuck in a dress. And not only a dress, but layers and layers of frilly petticoats too, not to mention my frilly ankle socks and knickers.

And I knew I was in for another spanking when we got home.

https://imgur.com/nNOvdTz
(08-12-2019, 09:11 PM)Ali Wrote: [Image: nNOvdTz.png]

Gorgeous!!
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
"I understand these young ladies found you in the girls’ changing room yesterday. Trying to watch them get changed, were you?"

The four girls in the teacher’s office look at me as I try to mumble a denial, but Miss Jones continues without listening.

"I thought I’d let the girls help decide on a suitable punishment. Since you tried to watch them get changed, we’ve decided they should get to watch you get changed. Clare, did you say you had brought your junior school uniform for him to start with? And Jane, I think you mentioned a pretty ballet outfit?
"So you think it's fun to flick up the girls' skirts and show everyone their knickers, do you? Well do you, boy?"

Ali hung his head in shame.

"Well, young man. You're going to find out just what it's like. Take off all your clothes and then put these pretty frilly knickers on. If you're quick and don't make a fuss I'll let you wear a dress to cover them, at least until the girls find you..."
(08-12-2019, 09:11 PM)Ali Wrote: “Keep your legs together, Ali, or everyone will see your knickers, and you don’t want that, do you?”

I blushed furiously as two teenage girls walking by in the park turned to look at me, and burst out laughing.  “No Auntie,” I meekly replied.

It all seemed so unfair. My sister and cousin were both wearing shorts, but here was I stuck in a dress. And not only a dress, but layers and layers of frilly petticoats too, not to mention my frilly ankle socks and knickers.

And I knew I was in for another spanking when we got home.

https://imgur.com/nNOvdTz
LOVE the image for this one Ali ... And the story of corse.

Having already removed the pink plastic baby pants, I was just about to remove the fluffy white nappy, it happened so fast , first the blinding bright flash light, then the barking of the big alsation dog .. "SO, your the little pervert thats been coming into my garden and stealing my daughters BABY things are you..!" The game was up, here I was caught in the act, and, unable to stop the flow of fear induced wetness that was now running down my legs into my shoes ..!

(08-13-2019, 08:20 AM)Paulette the Tart Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 09:11 PM)Ali Wrote: [Image: nNOvdTz.png]

Gorgeous!!

I wish this was me I ADORE this.
I’m with you, Davelo - a gorgeously prissy dress that you couldn’t help but feel feminine in.
(09-26-2020, 12:56 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: I’m with you, Davelo - a gorgeously prissy dress that you couldn’t help but feel feminine in.

Hi Girlygirl,

Yes indeed, there are so many possibilities and scenarios that this picture conjures up, being taken to the park whilst holding mommies or nannies or your sisters hand, whilst being dressed so prettily, warned before hand ... "Any nonsense or playing up and your nappies WILL be exposed for all to see and you WILL be sucking your dummy all the way home ... LOL
Davelo & Girlygirl, yes indeed it’s a gorgeous prissy dress ideal for the petticoated boy. Definitely many possibilities. Imagining Mummy taking you for a stroll in the park, you spot your mate in the distance walking toward dressed in his latest football gear, you are quite skilled at diving out of the way in a vain attempt to hide, but you can’t help being oh so girly smiling and giggling, until mommy admonishes you for getting mud all down the front of your dress. What is she going to do, out you to him, so embarrassing as she was just gonna let him go by quietly, or maybe when you get home a spanking and off to bed fully sissy babied.
That is certainly a scenario that as a former petticoatee myself, I went to great lengths to avoid. TBF, my experiences were rarely public (as a child) but one can imagine the competing battle a boy might have between preserving his street cred and avoiding further punishment.