BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X-dressed at school
(10-17-2020, 04:11 PM)Michaela Wrote:
(10-17-2020, 04:00 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: That sounds like a great experience, Michaela. Unfortunately, I was still wedded to my macho street cred at school age so don’t have any similar stories.

Did she realise that you were enjoying it as much as she was?  Wink
I was not outwardly enjoying it but was internally trying to process my feelings. She told me I had to also act like a girl, and when I did, she picked up on the fact that I was very submissive, which just emboldened her to be more bossy.

At that age, and under those circumstances, the erotic overtones must have been intense, for both of you.  

Did anything more ever come of it, after Senior Slave Day was over?   It would have been interesting had Ms. Bossy decided to take further advantage of your submissiveness.  
(10-17-2020, 07:44 PM)mikki Wrote:
(10-17-2020, 04:11 PM)Michaela Wrote:
(10-17-2020, 04:00 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: That sounds like a great experience, Michaela. Unfortunately, I was still wedded to my macho street cred at school age so don’t have any similar stories.

Did she realise that you were enjoying it as much as she was?  Wink
I was not outwardly enjoying it but was internally trying to process my feelings. She told me I had to also act like a girl, and when I did, she picked up on the fact that I was very submissive, which just emboldened her to be more bossy.

At that age, and under those circumstances, the erotic overtones must have been intense, for both of you.  

Did anything more ever come of it, after Senior Slave Day was over?   It would have been interesting had Ms. Bossy decided to take further advantage of your submissiveness.  
She was very pretty and popular. I hung out with her a couple times. We didn't actually date. She basically let me tag along with her and her girlfriends. Once we went to the mall. The girls were shopping and I carried her bags. She would occasionally ask my opinion about a piece of clothing, like I was one of the girls, as if to embarrass me. She picked out an outfit and one of the girls asked her if she was going to wear that outfit on her date that weekend. She sheepishly looked at me and asked if she should. Being naive, thinking she was implying a date with me, I eagerly said yes. She then said she agreed that he would like her in it. I felt so foolish.