BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X-dressed at school
I read an account not too long ago about a high school sophomore, who in order to pass a drama class he had too many absences in, was given the option of participating in a womanless pageant in order to obtain a passing grade. His young female teacher happened to be the faculty advisor for the cheerleaders and the pageant, which was a benefit for them, and not enough guys had been signed up to do it voluntarily.

He thought about it long and hard, and reluctantly chose to participate in the pageant, because he needed a passing grade in drama very badly. He figured he do the absolute minimum he needed to, and be done with it, but that's not how things went down at all. He wound up shaving his legs, wearing lingerie, an evening gown, strappy heels to show off his painted toenails, make-up, the whole bit.

While it wasn't technically an episode that was coerced. . .since he didn't really have much of a choice, it felt that way to the reluctant participant, particularly when he was forced to wear the dress, panties and sandals etc, that his teacher had picked out for him.

Did you ever experience a forced x-dressing episode at school? Have you ever witnessed someone else subjected to it?
The closest, I ever came to this type of thing was in third grade. It probably won't be a story anyone will enjoy. In my classroom it seems my new female teacher liked to use baby bonnet humiliation as a form of dicipline. To her dismay she attempted to humiliate me for some nonsensical reason right at the beginning of the year. I at first went along with the punishment thinking the bonnet was cute, I could get a kick and a laugh from the class. When it appeared that this was no punishment, she further tried to humiliate me and such began an attempt to start some taunting and teasing from my peers. To which, I removed the bonnet and tossed it at her. Walked out the door and to the principles office. I requested they call my mother, I gave no explainations and was belligerent that they do. As a result, I was no longer in that teachers class and receive multiple apologies from the school administration.
Heart Dreaming of a softer more loving caring and nurturing kind of world Heart
Some teachers are absolute kookburgers, but they're the ones who provide us with the memories.

First x-dressing episode I ever saw, to the best of my recollection, was in the first grade when I witnessed it happen to a bunch of second-graders in my wing. Seems like just yesterday, and it's been a lot longer than that. I remember walking into the boys bathroom one day and seeing these boys who were a year older than me, changing into dresses. Have no idea whether they were being disciplined, taking part in a school play or skit of some sort, or what had occasioned it. . .I just remember being very intrigued, and feeling pity for them.
I wore panties every day to school a few times I wore a bra as well but not very often
I was just passed to middle school (Junior High School) when I was forced to dress as a girl in a dress and panties. I had to stay dressed this way all day and was told I'd get my clothes back at the end of the day. The teachers went along with this as it was a initiation into the upper grades. At the end of the school day I ask for my clothing back. I was given a brown paper bag and went to the boys room to change. Once there however I found my boy clothes had been cut to ribbons so I could not change. I had to walk home wearing a dress (about 3 miles). When I got home mom saw me and told me just stay dressed as I was, she said it looked "GOOD" on me.
(02-16-2017, 01:00 PM)melodie Wrote: I was just passed to middle school (Junior High School) when I was forced to dress as a girl in a dress and panties. I had to stay dressed this way all day and was told I'd get my clothes back at the end of the day.  The teachers went along with this as it was a initiation into the upper grades.  At the end of the school day I ask for my clothing back.  I was given a brown paper bag and went to the boys room to change.  Once there however I found my boy clothes had been cut to ribbons so I could not change.  I had to walk home wearing a dress (about 3 miles).  When I got home mom saw me and told me just stay dressed as I was, she said it looked "GOOD" on me.

I've seen pictures of initiations like this, in high school yearbooks. The freshman boys were wearing everything from lingerie and dresses, to nylons/pantyhose, and ankle-strapped high heels. I've heard this is a big custom in the south, where corporal punishment is also still prevalent. I'm waiting in gleeful anticipation of the first authentic account some poor schm*ck relates, of being accosted by a gang of senior girls in the hallway, dragged to some out-of-the-way classroom, forcefully stripped to the skin of his male vestments and then dolled up from head to toe like a dainty southern belle, in frills, frau frau and strappy glossy shoes to show off his freshly polished toenails. . .and then after getting into serious trouble that same day, being bent over and paddled mercilessly while still dressed in that state, including the heels, by an unsympathetic female teacher.

(02-16-2017, 01:00 PM)melodie Wrote: I was just passed to middle school (Junior High School) when I was forced to dress as a girl in a dress and panties. I had to stay dressed this way all day and was told I'd get my clothes back at the end of the day.  The teachers went along with this as it was a initiation into the upper grades.  At the end of the school day I ask for my clothing back.  I was given a brown paper bag and went to the boys room to change.  Once there however I found my boy clothes had been cut to ribbons so I could not change.  I had to walk home wearing a dress (about 3 miles).  When I got home mom saw me and told me just stay dressed as I was, she said it looked "GOOD" on me.

Where you just put in the panties and dress, or did they make you wear girl's shoes too?
(02-16-2017, 01:00 PM)melodie Wrote: I was just passed to middle school (Junior High School) when I was forced to dress as a girl in a dress and panties. I had to stay dressed this way all day and was told I'd get my clothes back at the end of the day. The teachers went along with this as it was a initiation into the upper grades. At the end of the school day I ask for my clothing back. I was given a brown paper bag and went to the boys room to change. Once there however I found my boy clothes had been cut to ribbons so I could not change. I had to walk home wearing a dress (about 3 miles). When I got home mom saw me and told me just stay dressed as I was, she said it looked "GOOD" on me.

Love the story Melodie! Tanks for sharing it. I haven't read your others so I'm curious to know if mom kept up with her "new daughter" past that walk home.

(02-17-2017, 05:23 AM)JoanieB Wrote:
(02-16-2017, 01:00 PM)melodie Wrote: I was just passed to middle school (Junior High School) when I was forced to dress as a girl in a dress and panties. I had to stay dressed this way all day and was told I'd get my clothes back at the end of the day. The teachers went along with this as it was a initiation into the upper grades. At the end of the school day I ask for my clothing back. I was given a brown paper bag and went to the boys room to change. Once there however I found my boy clothes had been cut to ribbons so I could not change. I had to walk home wearing a dress (about 3 miles). When I got home mom saw me and told me just stay dressed as I was, she said it looked "GOOD" on me.

Love the story Melodie! Tanks for sharing it. I haven't read your others so I'm curious to know if mom kept up with her "new daughter" past that walk home.

Never mind, Melodie, unless you want to elaborate some more! I found your other stories, and remeber we have conversed in that past. So I'll catch up in your past posts! Hugs!
Heart Dreaming of a softer more loving caring and nurturing kind of world Heart
(02-15-2017, 03:43 PM)difguy Wrote: I read an account not too long ago about a high school sophomore, who in order to pass a drama class he had too many absences in, was given the option of participating in a womanless pageant in order to obtain a passing grade. His young female teacher happened to be the faculty advisor for the cheerleaders and the pageant, which was a benefit for them, and not enough guys had been signed up to do it voluntarily.

He thought about it long and hard, and reluctantly chose to participate in the pageant, because he needed a passing grade in drama very badly. He figured he do the absolute minimum he needed to, and be done with it, but that's not how things went down at all. He wound up shaving his legs, wearing lingerie, an evening gown, strappy heels to show off his painted toenails, make-up, the whole bit.

While it wasn't technically an episode that was coerced. . .since he didn't really have much of a choice, it felt that way to the reluctant participant, particularly when he was forced to wear the dress, panties and sandals etc, that his teacher had picked out for him.

Did you ever experience a forced x-dressing episode at school? Have you ever witnessed someone else subjected to it?
My High School had a fund raiser called Senior Slave Day. Seniors were auctioned off and had to do the bidding of their owner for a school day. The girl that purchased me made me dress as a girl for the day and follow her around, walking behind her and carrying her books and such. I had to come to her house early that morning so she could dress me. Not only did she put me in panties, bra, dress and heels, but she even curled my hair and put makeup on me. She also had me carry a purse all day. She was quite bossy and very proud of herself. My guess is that she is in a FLR now. Its a day I'll never forget.
That sounds like a great experience, Michaela. Unfortunately, I was still wedded to my macho street cred at school age so don’t have any similar stories.

Did she realise that you were enjoying it as much as she was?  Wink
(10-17-2020, 04:00 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: That sounds like a great experience, Michaela. Unfortunately, I was still wedded to my macho street cred at school age so don’t have any similar stories.

Did she realise that you were enjoying it as much as she was?  Wink
I was not outwardly enjoying it but was internally trying to process my feelings. She told me I had to also act like a girl, and when I did, she picked up on the fact that I was very submissive, which just emboldened her to be more bossy.