BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Else Knows?
(02-13-2017, 04:08 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote: For most of us here this lifestyle we lead is a huge secret and except for those who have been to a Dominatrix or have a partner who demands or playfully encourages our submissiveness we live in fear of someone finding out. That happened to me years ago and it never amounted to anything and I rarely even think about it but back then it wasn't so.

To make a long story short my Wife's younger sister had dropped by to borrow a blouse or a dress for an event of some sort and my Wife forgetfully brought her to our bedroom closet where all my girly things were. As She opened the closet with Her sister behind Her She immediately noticed all my high heels on the floor and quickly grabbed what She went in there for and closed the door hoping nothing had been seen and nothing was said. It wasn't until later that my sister-in-law asked about the shoes noting there were a much larger size than she knew my Wife wore as well as the fact she had never seen them before. Basically she had put two and two together but didn't actually ask if they were mine. My Wife came clean telling her I was a transvestite and they had a long talk but She never mentioned anything about my maid's dress that thankfully was at the other end of the closet out of view. When I got home from work that day I was told what happened and I began to think the worst.

As it turned out it was no big deal, to this day I have never spoken about it to my sister-in-law and it has not changed anything about our family relationship and I still get the best hugs from her when we meet. I mentioned that to my Wife one time and in Her always humorous way She said that Her sister was probably checking to see if I was wearing a bra. I am very comfortable that she knows I dress, part of me would have no problem being Jennifer in front of her but she has shown no interest in even talking about it so it's better not to rock the boat.
Hi Maid Jennifer

Society is more open to cross-dressing than it used to be, but the haters are still out there and the social stigma still remains.  I keep my cross-dressing secret from family and friends - more because I don't want to hurt them, but many girls I have met are quite open to it.

Love

Lottie