BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Else Knows?
(03-10-2020, 02:51 PM)GinaV Wrote: Sounds like you are careening dangerously close to the edge of becoming the object of ridicule and humiliation for a group of Superior Females!

Oh, Gina You are SO correct.... but of course this is only the natural progression of proper societal evolution of the sexes at last being establish as permanent norm.  It may be that one of the few true values of our sex is to provide such mirth and amusement for our Female Masters....
(03-11-2020, 03:18 PM)mikki Wrote:
(03-10-2020, 01:15 PM)Bhuna71 Wrote: When I first told my wife (before she became my wife - actually on our second date) that I am a crossdresser, she wanted some emotional support and advice and she told some of her female friends. I'm happy to say it didn't take her long to realise, with their help, that it didn't do any harm and could be fun for her, too. I know for certain of three she told, but otherwise I generally don't know which of her friends she told or even how many, so when we see her friends I don't know whether they know I'm likely to be wearing panties and tights under my male clothes. I also don't know how much she has told even the three I know about - I know they know I like to wear female clothing, but I don't know whether they know that I am a submissive sissy and that I might be required to change into a maid's outfit or a girl's school uniform when we get home, and to keep it on until my wife gives me permission to take it off. My wife likes to keep me in the dark, so that she can tease me by making casual comments in conversation that would pass unnoticed by someone who doesn't know, but could be quite revealing to someone who does. I enjoy the mild humiliation, whether it's real or perceived, of being gently outed in this way.

I fantasise, and my wife teases me, about being more explicitly outed to her female friends. I love the idea of being instructed to show them how pretty my panties are, or being babysat by one or two of them while I wear my schoolgirl uniform and do my homework, or being required to dress in my maid's outfit and serve tea and cakes to a group of them while they sit comfortably and chat, or having to give a ballet recital dressed in tights, leotard and ballet shoes. I don't know whether any of these fantasies will ever become reality. I don't know whether my wife wants to tell (or has already told) her friends about these fantasies, nor whether any of them would be willing to participate if she did. But a sissy can dream...

Most women understand the male "sissy complex" far better than most males would imagine.  They understand that it's an erotic thrill, and that the male has a need to pretend to "normality" most of the time.  And out of respect for your wife, they would never intrude into what should be her personal area unless and until she invites them in.  

That said, you know who your wife's best friends are.  They are the ones in whom your wife would most likely confide such intimacies; they are the ones who know and understand your cross-dressing secret.  Perhaps they study your butt when you're not looking, for tell-tale panty lines as you move about.  Perhaps they might also study your ankles, for hints of sheer hosiery.  But rest assured, they know, and they see right through any male pretense you might display.  But they will allow you to keep up your little charade until your wife invites them into her picture. 

I do SO agree with this.

When I first started going out dressed I was terrified of what people would say. I was scared I'd be laughed at.

But do you know what? Most people don't really care. And in my experience most women find it quite intriguing that a guy dresses as a girl. 

I've only revealed my sissy side to a few close female friends, but although one or two of them were shocked at first, they mostly find that intriguing too.
(03-18-2020, 09:36 PM)Ali Wrote:
(03-10-2020, 01:15 PM)Bhuna71 Wrote: When I first told my wife (before she became my wife - actually on our second date) that I am a crossdresser, she wanted some emotional support and advice and she told some of her female friends. I'm happy to say it didn't take her long to realise, with their help, that it didn't do any harm and could be fun for her, too. I know for certain of three she told, but otherwise I generally don't know which of her friends she told or even how many, so when we see her friends I don't know whether they know I'm likely to be wearing panties and tights under my male clothes. I also don't know how much she has told even the three I know about - I know they know I like to wear female clothing, but I don't know whether they know that I am a submissive sissy and that I might be required to change into a maid's outfit or a girl's school uniform when we get home, and to keep it on until my wife gives me permission to take it off. My wife likes to keep me in the dark, so that she can tease me by making casual comments in conversation that would pass unnoticed by someone who doesn't know, but could be quite revealing to someone who does. I enjoy the mild humiliation, whether it's real or perceived, of being gently outed in this way.

I fantasise, and my wife teases me, about being more explicitly outed to her female friends. I love the idea of being instructed to show them how pretty my panties are, or being babysat by one or two of them while I wear my schoolgirl uniform and do my homework, or being required to dress in my maid's outfit and serve tea and cakes to a group of them while they sit comfortably and chat, or having to give a ballet recital dressed in tights, leotard and ballet shoes. I don't know whether any of these fantasies will ever become reality. I don't know whether my wife wants to tell (or has already told) her friends about these fantasies, nor whether any of them would be willing to participate if she did. But a sissy can dream...

Most women understand the male "sissy complex" far better than most males would imagine.  They understand that it's an erotic thrill, and that the male has a need to pretend to "normality" most of the time.  And out of respect for your wife, they would never intrude into what should be her personal area unless and until she invites them in.  

That said, you know who your wife's best friends are.  They are the ones in whom your wife would most likely confide such intimacies; they are the ones who know and understand your cross-dressing secret.  Perhaps they study your butt when you're not looking, for tell-tale panty lines as you move about.  Perhaps they might also study your ankles, for hints of sheer hosiery.  But rest assured, they know, and they see right through any male pretense you might display.  But they will allow you to keep up your little charade until your wife invites them into her picture. 

I do SO agree with this.

When I first started going out dressed I was terrified of what people would say. I was scared I'd be laughed at.

But do you know what? Most people don't really care. And in my experience most women find it quite intriguing that a guy dresses as a girl. 

I've only revealed my sissy side to a few close female friends, but although one or two of them were shocked at first, they mostly find that intriguing too.

Women learn early on that almost all males envision every women he encounters as a potential sexual partner, no matter the circumstances.  Whether we act on it or not, we tend to keep that potential open, however faint a possibility.  Women instinctively sense and anticipate this, and are constantly on guard against a possible advance.  

However, when a woman learns that a particular male indulges his feminine side, that knowledge seems to come as a relief to most women, because it tends to pretty much eliminate that male as a potential sexual partner.  The "feminine" male has essentially neutered himself in the woman's eyes, and thus completely removed himself from possible competition for her sexual attention.  Most women seem to be much more comfortable in the company of emasculated and self-tamed males -- we pose no threat to them.  
(03-22-2020, 05:44 PM)mikki Wrote:
(03-18-2020, 09:36 PM)Ali Wrote:

I do SO agree with this.

Women learn early on that almost all males envision every women he encounters as a potential sexual partner, no matter the circumstances.  Whether we act on it or not, we tend to keep that potential open, however faint a possibility.  Women instinctively sense and anticipate this, and are constantly on guard against a possible advance.  

However, when a woman learns that a particular male indulges his feminine side, that knowledge seems to come as a relief to most women, because it tends to pretty much eliminate that male as a potential sexual partner.  The "feminine" male has essentially neutered himself in the woman's eyes, and thus completely removed himself from possible competition for her sexual attention.  Most women seem to be much more comfortable in the company of emasculated and self-tamed males -- we pose no threat to them.  

That makes perfect sense to me Mikki, and it rings true with my experience. I can‚Äôt imagine a woman ever being ‚Äúintimidated‚ÄĚ by me in a sexual sense. I so naturally defer to women (and alphas) when in their presence, I suspect the recognize me for what I am immediately. Which is the way I prefer it. Heart
My OH has known for many years and has moved from initial tolerance, through acceptance, to positive encouragement and control. So I'm an exceptionally lucky sissy.

However, she has always drawn the line at any public outing - whether in an anonymous setting or to friends. We talk about it when playing out fantasy scenarios, and she knows how much I would like to act them out, but for now it remains at that. The one occasion I persuaded her to let me walk along a foreign beach promenade (en femme - not as a sissy) she declined to join me, much to my disappointment. For her, it is one step too far, although she has taken photos of me in places with limited public visibility when on holiday, such as a holiday cottage garden, or on a hotel balcony.

I have myself taken the occasional opportunity when travelling alone to dress in public, but somehow those moments don't feel the same. I temper my disappointment at this line that can't be crossed with the gratitude for my Mistress and Mummy being such an understanding and supportive lifelong companion.

Celeste
(02-15-2017, 08:51 PM)Ali Wrote: je suis d'accord, Joanie.

J'ai toujours trouv√© √©trange qu'une fille qui aime porter des v√™tements de gar√ßon et grimper aux arbres soit c√©l√©br√©e comme un ¬ęgar√ßon manqu√©¬Ľ, alors qu'un gar√ßon qui aime s'habiller en fille et faire des choses soi-disant girly est raill√© comme un ¬ę poule mouill√©e'. L'implication est qu'√™tre gar√ßon est bien, mais √™tre fille est mauvais.

Huh Huh Huh : huh: je n'est jamais oser aller re parler a ma chère maman de ce jour fatidique ou je me suis fait pincer 
par mon père a fouiller le placard qui par la suite un déballer devant tout mes amis es que je portait une petite cullotte noir en satin 

il ma juste coller une baffe et puis une grande torgnole (ce jour la je courru me réfugier dans le seul endroit ou ba je pourrais envoyer mes larmes)

et a ce jour je pleure ma chère maman décédée avant que je ne lui merci 
:pleurer:  

et la ba mon rêve serais d'avoir ne fusible que 5seconde et lui dire je t'aimme et merci maman
(03-22-2020, 05:44 PM)mikki Wrote: Women learn early on that almost all males envision every women he encounters as a potential sexual partner, no matter the circumstances.  Whether we act on it or not, we tend to keep that potential open, however faint a possibility.  Women instinctively sense and anticipate this, and are constantly on guard against a possible advance.

I think this is very true, Mikki. It also means that my wife can be, and is, quite relaxed about the fact that I find several of her friends attractive and that I have erotic fantasies about them. Many wives might worry about their husbands fantasising about having sex with their female friends, for fear the husband might someday find a way to make his fantasy reality. But my wife knows that I don't fantasise about having sex with her friends; I sometimes fantasise about being allowed to try on some of their clothes, but mostly I fantasise about being dominated, controlled, teased and humiliated in front of them and/or by them. She also knows that the only way those fantasies might ever become reality is if she makes it happen, so she is in complete control. Just the way we both like it.
Indeed, there is even a term for the feminisation of males to attract females¬†- the ‚Äėcuttlefish approach‚Äô.¬† Big Grin
(05-09-2020, 10:33 PM)Kikioo81 Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 08:51 PM)Ali Wrote: je suis d'accord, Joanie.

J'ai toujours trouv√© √©trange qu'une fille qui aime porter des v√™tements de gar√ßon et grimper aux arbres soit c√©l√©br√©e comme un ¬ęgar√ßon manqu√©¬Ľ, alors qu'un gar√ßon qui aime s'habiller en fille et faire des choses soi-disant girly est raill√© comme un ¬ę poule mouill√©e'. L'implication est qu'√™tre gar√ßon est bien, mais √™tre fille est mauvais.

Huh Huh Huh : huh: je n'est jamais oser aller re parler a ma chère maman de ce jour fatidique ou je me suis fait pincer 
par mon père a fouiller le placard qui par la suite un déballer devant tout mes amis es que je portait une petite cullotte noir en satin 

il ma juste coller une baffe et puis une grande torgnole (ce jour la je courru me réfugier dans le seul endroit ou ba je pourrais envoyer mes larmes)

et a ce jour je pleure ma chère maman décédée avant que je ne lui merci 
:pleurer:  

et la ba mon rêve serais d'avoir ne fusible que 5seconde et lui dire je t'aimme et merci maman

TRANSLATION FROM FRENCH:

I agree, Joanie.

I have always found it strange that a girl who likes to wear boyish clothes and climb trees is celebrated as a 'tomboy', whereas a boy who likes to dress like a girl and do so-called girly things. is mocked like a 'sissy'. The implication is that being a boy is good, but being a girl is bad.
Huh Huh Huh: huh: I never dare to go talk to my dear mom about that fateful day when I got caught
 by my father to search the cupboard which then unpacked it in front of all my friends is that I was wearing a small black satin panties

He just slapped me and then a big slap (that day I ran to take refuge in the only place where I could send my tears)

and to this day I cry my dear deceased mother before I thank her
Cry

and the ba my dream would be to have only fuse 5 seconds and tell him I love you and thank you mom
Exactly; it is this double standard between females taking on traditional male roles and males taking on traditional female roles that really needs to change and which (to be fair) is slowly heading in the right direction. It just needs as many males as possible to be open about that side of their personality.