BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Else Knows?
That all sounds very cool, Sara. Heather may want to be selective in who knows, as I do, but she seems relatively comfortable in her femininity. Your acceptance and encouragement must be key.

One thing. You wrote, "None of Kyle's friends know at all. They still think that he's a completely normal guy." That's 'cause he is. It's normal to do things to please your lover, it's normal to have some behaviors carried over from the other gender and 3-5% of males or more are transgendered to some degree.  I know and understand the tendency to think and speak otherwise. To embrace our otherness is good for us.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
It is always nice to hear when a mother has been part of ones feminization and I have come to realize it's not as rare as I once thought. Some of the images I have seen here of mothers with their little boys in dresses are priceless, both look so happy. I have heard many times that some if not most mothers hope for their first born to be a girl and are disappointed when it doesn't happen so the images I have seen here have some weight to that theory. It's not just that they now have a girl but they are teaching a boy that it is okay to dress and feel pretty and not be put into a mold where he is expected to be strong and manly or he's a whimp. Whether or not he grows up and embraces his feminine side isn't as important as the fact he will likely grow up being open and respectful of not just women but all shades of gender. I remember reading somewhere it takes a real man to put on a dress so Sara you have both.
Hi Sara, I'm Joanie. mtF bi gendered and non transitioning. I think it's absolutely fabulous that you're in the situation you are with your bi gender partner. The things and people you discribe are wonderful. I wish that there wasn't a feeling that you need to keep the truths and integrity of your life style secretive, or let things go unanswered, especially with your hair stylist. Where she is now, I can assure you that she knows. I don't really understand why you haven't shared?
I'm a little different then most here in that I'm striving to find balance in life in my bi gender persona. I am out to family and friends. Associates and co workers ( I'm now retired) what I've discovered is that good people and good friends don't mind. In fact they are often flattered and feel more connected when they now your truths. Also the way others precieve you is in the way you precieve yourselves. Hiding is almost like an admission that it's wrong for your husband to have a Heather side and it in no way is. I understand conflicts in professions and with some family. But even that tends to be more of a consern then it actually is. My big thing I guess is that the longer we hide our true selves the longer it will take to be accepted. And the more people will be ignorant of this beautiful side of us. And to me, that's just not right.
Anyway, love that your have and cherish your Heather and her masculine side. The life is just to short not to have and do those things you both enjoy!

Joanie!
Heart Dreaming of a softer more loving caring and nurturing kind of world Heart
(03-25-2017, 05:07 PM)Sara In Charge Wrote: A few people know about my husband's Heather side.  I mean, I'm not counting Halloweens when I decided to show him off. There have been several of those, and people were quite impressed with how feminine he was, but still didn't understand it was an actual part of his life. My sister was the first person to see him completely dressed en femme and she is a friend and confidante to both of us. Our stylist knows at least some since she's given Kyle cuts and styles that were decidedly non-masculine, and she's seen his nails painted a few times and commented on some traces of makeup. So I suspect she knows pretty well. And then one of my girlfriends, my best friend, knows. She's never seen Heather in person, but you can't keep those sorts of secrets from best friends. 

None of Kyle's friends know at all. They still think that he's a completely normal guy. And it's good that he has that side. I like that he has it. It actually attracts me to know that he can switch between. But one of his co-workers knows. One day he was wearing high-waisted panties and they snuck above his slacks a little. His co-worker noticed and told him that he might want to be careful, then told him that if he wanted to talk, she'd always be open. And they went and got a drink after work and he told her a lot about it. She's been so awesome and supportive with him, though she's never seen much of his feminine side either.

Hi Sara

As you can see, my feminine name is Sarah. Your situation sounds a lot like ours. Mistress' girlfriends (lovers) have mostly been introduced to Sarah but our vanilla friends and colleagues are not party to our lifestyle.
I described in another post about being twigged by a female colleague and she was very interested to learn about my "other" side. Mistress sat her down and i went to change and in short order Lizzie was introduced to Sarah the maid.
Over the long course of our FLM about a dozen female and two male friends have been let in on our secret life. The two men as a result of my being cuckolded by them. The first even witnessing Sarah being whipped.
It has always amazed us that people are not more observant.
You would think that kneeling at her side at a party, when seats are available, would cause some query but no.
Going clubbing or to parties or gigs whilst in ladies slacks, blouse and low heeled ladies shoes and subtle make up would attract some attention but no.
Even having my hands tied behind my back twice, once at a party and once in Turnmills nightclub would cause comment. No. Mind you they were both my fault for not maintaining my virtual bondage as ordered.
From my perspective, the thrill of being in a full set of lingerie including a severe corset, whilst having a mundane conversation about the latest government cock up, is fantastic. As is knowing that some of the ladies in the room are fully aware that they can just click their fingers and I will instantly obey them.
I love my submission and adore the wonderful clothes that I must wear.
Sarah X
I love to be feminized. My wife takes her time and spends hours making sure that my outfit is just right.  I love it when she chooses girdles, corsets bras etc.  I do not have male underwear.  When I told her that I love to be feminized, she told me that she was going to be in charge and I would need to do whatever she told me to do when it came to my wardrobe.  It has been a good 25 years and I underdress at work and then wear feminine outerwear at home.  If she lays out purple panties in the morning, I know what she will be demanding that I endure wonderful impact play that evening.  My female name if Ricky.  My wife is Elsie.
Hi Ricky!

Welcome to the PDQ Forum. Thanks for telling us about yourself and your feminization.

it sounds wonderful!

Enjoy your time here.

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
When I first told my wife (before she became my wife - actually on our second date) that I am a crossdresser, she wanted some emotional support and advice and she told some of her female friends. I'm happy to say it didn't take her long to realise, with their help, that it didn't do any harm and could be fun for her, too. I know for certain of three she told, but otherwise I generally don't know which of her friends she told or even how many, so when we see her friends I don't know whether they know I'm likely to be wearing panties and tights under my male clothes. I also don't know how much she has told even the three I know about - I know they know I like to wear female clothing, but I don't know whether they know that I am a submissive sissy and that I might be required to change into a maid's outfit or a girl's school uniform when we get home, and to keep it on until my wife gives me permission to take it off. My wife likes to keep me in the dark, so that she can tease me by making casual comments in conversation that would pass unnoticed by someone who doesn't know, but could be quite revealing to someone who does. I enjoy the mild humiliation, whether it's real or perceived, of being gently outed in this way.

I fantasise, and my wife teases me, about being more explicitly outed to her female friends. I love the idea of being instructed to show them how pretty my panties are, or being babysat by one or two of them while I wear my schoolgirl uniform and do my homework, or being required to dress in my maid's outfit and serve tea and cakes to a group of them while they sit comfortably and chat, or having to give a ballet recital dressed in tights, leotard and ballet shoes. I don't know whether any of these fantasies will ever become reality. I don't know whether my wife wants to tell (or has already told) her friends about these fantasies, nor whether any of them would be willing to participate if she did. But a sissy can dream...
Sounds like you are careening dangerously close to the edge of becoming the object of ridicule and humiliation for a group of Superior Females!
(03-10-2020, 02:51 PM)GinaV Wrote: Sounds like you are careening dangerously close to the edge of becoming the object of ridicule and humiliation for a group of Superior Females!

Oh, I do hope so! Erm, I mean, how awful that would be.
(03-10-2020, 01:15 PM)Bhuna71 Wrote: When I first told my wife (before she became my wife - actually on our second date) that I am a crossdresser, she wanted some emotional support and advice and she told some of her female friends. I'm happy to say it didn't take her long to realise, with their help, that it didn't do any harm and could be fun for her, too. I know for certain of three she told, but otherwise I generally don't know which of her friends she told or even how many, so when we see her friends I don't know whether they know I'm likely to be wearing panties and tights under my male clothes. I also don't know how much she has told even the three I know about - I know they know I like to wear female clothing, but I don't know whether they know that I am a submissive sissy and that I might be required to change into a maid's outfit or a girl's school uniform when we get home, and to keep it on until my wife gives me permission to take it off. My wife likes to keep me in the dark, so that she can tease me by making casual comments in conversation that would pass unnoticed by someone who doesn't know, but could be quite revealing to someone who does. I enjoy the mild humiliation, whether it's real or perceived, of being gently outed in this way.

I fantasise, and my wife teases me, about being more explicitly outed to her female friends. I love the idea of being instructed to show them how pretty my panties are, or being babysat by one or two of them while I wear my schoolgirl uniform and do my homework, or being required to dress in my maid's outfit and serve tea and cakes to a group of them while they sit comfortably and chat, or having to give a ballet recital dressed in tights, leotard and ballet shoes. I don't know whether any of these fantasies will ever become reality. I don't know whether my wife wants to tell (or has already told) her friends about these fantasies, nor whether any of them would be willing to participate if she did. But a sissy can dream...

Most women understand the male "sissy complex" far better than most males would imagine.  They understand that it's an erotic thrill, and that the male has a need to pretend to "normality" most of the time.  And out of respect for your wife, they would never intrude into what should be her personal area unless and until she invites them in.  

That said, you know who your wife's best friends are.  They are the ones in whom your wife would most likely confide such intimacies; they are the ones who know and understand your cross-dressing secret.  Perhaps they study your butt when you're not looking, for tell-tale panty lines as you move about.  Perhaps they might also study your ankles, for hints of sheer hosiery.  But rest assured, they know, and they see right through any male pretense you might display.  But they will allow you to keep up your little charade until your wife invites them into her picture.