BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Else Knows?
(02-21-2017, 03:32 AM)Audra Wrote: Hey to y'all. I'm closet crossdresser and I just joined.

My ex was the first person to know about my urges to crossdress. Then I told to my mother. My ex play partner knows, my current Domme knows and one woman I've been chatting online for a while. Sorry my English can be faulty cause it's not my first language.

I can read what you're saying and I only speak one launguage badly lol!

Is that you in the photo? If so, You ""Femulate" very well!

I think you're finding the more you come out the easier it is to be you.
Heart Dreaming of a softer more loving caring and nurturing kind of world Heart
(02-21-2017, 12:21 PM)JoanieB Wrote:
(02-21-2017, 03:32 AM)Audra Wrote: Hey to y'all. I'm closet crossdresser and I just joined.

My ex was the first person to know about my urges to crossdress. Then I told to my mother. My ex play partner knows, my current Domme knows and one woman I've been chatting online for a while. Sorry my English can be faulty cause it's not my first language.

Yes that is me in that picture. Thank you Smile
(02-21-2017, 02:18 PM)Audra Wrote:

You're welcome! Your very cute, and look really happy! Of course putting our girl on does have that effect! ‚ėļÔłŹ

(02-21-2017, 02:18 PM)Audra Wrote:

You're welcome! Your very cute, and look really happy! Of course putting our girl on does have that effect! ‚ėļÔłŹ
This is such a sad topic for me.  I'm in the closet.  I really want to come out to my friends and family, to society in general, acknowledging I'm a sissy, but I'm afraid.
Renee, the most important thing is to be yourself and be happy, you have only one life, and you have to live it.

(02-24-2017, 01:00 AM)Sissy Renee Wrote: This is such a sad topic for me.  I'm in the closet.  I really want to come out to my friends and family, to society in general, acknowledging I'm a sissy, but I'm afraid.

Renee, the most important thing is to be yourself and be happy, you have only one life, and you have to live it.
(02-24-2017, 10:02 AM)Brigitte Wrote: Renee, the most important thing is to be yourself and be happy, you have only one life, and you have to live it.

(02-24-2017, 01:00 AM)Sissy Renee Wrote: This is such a sad topic for me.  I'm in the closet.  I really want to come out to my friends and family, to society in general, acknowledging I'm a sissy, but I'm afraid.

We really do place fear as a very high motivator when it comes to not doing things. You have to remember, fear is a choice. And yes with anything you fear because you think you risk loosing something or some one. That only you can choose. But I know that in taking risks, there is also possibilities. If the only positive out come is that I nah be real and ave pride and integrity in my self in spite of what those who do not understand. It's worth my. Risk, because the alternative is not living my life. I'm not a big fan of sissy. I think it degrades us, which we allow to degrade ourselves. Doing for others, being obedient, caregiving are not bad qualities. Being subservent to another can be honorable.
Hi Miss maid Jennifer: Just browsing through the posts and I think I recognize your name. Who knows of Gigi T.
Well way more people than I expect.
For years my summer home had no phone, and cell phone is more a miss tban a hit. When I had to put my wife into a home, I could no longer hide behind her, particularly the clothes line, as that was the only way to get clothes dry. Often my sister would paddle over for a visit, and while my wife was with me, woman's clothes on the line were hers. In reality , often most of the clothes were mine. So because we did not have any communications, I did have a underwater phone line, but my sister didn't. So I had to tell her, and of course, then my brother in law knew, then their children knew. And it also got around to some of my relatives , as they also are on the same lake. There is an island next to us, and a great couple, who now live in the same town down in Florida. We meet here in the winter, up on the lake in the summer.
Of course, often I would get dressed, and at times very sissy, and doing some outside work, like a new dock, cutting or splitting wood, etc. Sound carries in many strange ways on the water, most times I can hear a boat miles away and at other times one can be right at the dock, and not know it, until some one shouts, we are here. Then at times it has been a mad rush to the bedroom. My current partner, runs interference, and if family,"G" will be changed in a couple of minutes. Anyways, this couple would go to town, I would get busy, specially when working on the dock, they would come back, and as the two islands are so close together, there was no way to hide. We are still good friends, in fact she has given me several of her cast offs.

Also my Son and his wife use the cabin, often when we are not there, and Gigi has to put all her dresses, etc somewhere. So they had to be told.
Also of embarrassment, a few callers have come over with there children , and the one time, kids being curious, go into our bathroom and bedroom. This one time, their young daughter came back out with one of my boobs. At times, it can become very quiet.
Another neighbor of ours, often drops over , and specially before we had the telephone, I had very little time to get out of my sissy outfit, then came out of the bedroom and we had a great chat. What I had not done, was do a good job of removing my make up. She never said a word, but at our next gathering at her place, she gave me a bottle of make up remover.
So it goes. Regarding my family, their attitude, don't want to see, hear or talk about it. And we get along quite well. For the few friends I have mentioned, they have no problem with Gigi, and both at one time or the other, have seen modest Gigi. I know their husbands have more difficulty in handling my transition to Gurl, so make every effort to not put it in their face, and that also applies with my family.
How many others know, I have no idea, but since I have belonged to a number of support groups, three in the New Jersey area, one in Toronto, two in Arizona, a couple in Florida, . one in Las Vegas and one out in Nova Scotia.
My only time there has been a legal issue, when my niece got divorce from her husband. This last year, he was going to use the issue that I would be a bad influence to their children. He was grasping for any issue as I have seen those children only a couple of times, for a short while, and there were other adults around those several times. So far as I know, that is now a dead issue.
So the elephant in the room, so far has shrunk to almost nothing, we often worry way more than needed.
Oh, my partners daughter came and stayed with us for a month. That is a long time to not be Gigi. She knew, I was a CD, so asked if she would have any objections to Gigi, specially if I was acting, as their maid. She said , no problem, but was a bit embarrassed, having some one waiting on her.
Huggs Gigi T.
Sounds like your partner's daughter was very accepting of your lifestyle.
My mother new, in fact she encouraged me. Initially she kept it a secret while my father was alive, but when he passed away she was more accommodating. She has since passed away so now my wife, my mother-in-law, and my wife's best friend and her husband. He and I are both sissy maids, so we are more or less girlfriends. It actually works out well. We help each other with household chores, and when our wives go out for a girls night, we have a girls night at home. Years ago I was much more concerned about being discovered, but society is becoming a bit more accepting, and more and more I like who I am.
A few people know about my husband's Heather side.  I mean, I'm not counting Halloweens when I decided to show him off. There have been several of those, and people were quite impressed with how feminine he was, but still didn't understand it was an actual part of his life. My sister was the first person to see him completely dressed en femme and she is a friend and confidante to both of us. Our stylist knows at least some since she's given Kyle cuts and styles that were decidedly non-masculine, and she's seen his nails painted a few times and commented on some traces of makeup. So I suspect she knows pretty well. And then one of my girlfriends, my best friend, knows. She's never seen Heather in person, but you can't keep those sorts of secrets from best friends. 

None of Kyle's friends know at all. They still think that he's a completely normal guy. And it's good that he has that side. I like that he has it. It actually attracts me to know that he can switch between. But one of his co-workers knows. One day he was wearing high-waisted panties and they snuck above his slacks a little. His co-worker noticed and told him that he might want to be careful, then told him that if he wanted to talk, she'd always be open. And they went and got a drink after work and he told her a lot about it. She's been so awesome and supportive with him, though she's never seen much of his feminine side either.