BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women's Studies
HousewifeWannabee posted a link to a profile at Collarspace profile of a Female Dominant which practically made me faint. I was intriquied by the "Your Education" component which stated:

1. Your Education: I'm a Radical Feminist. This does not mean that I resent men, hate them, or think that all of them should be submissive to women - men deserve the right to choose their fate, including choosing to be submissive. What it does mean is that I believe a pro-Woman culture shift is necessary, and that, as my submissive, you must respect and obey me as a dominant Woman. You will be given Feminist homework to complete daily, both reading and writing assignments. There will be tests. I'm not kidding. You will become extremely well-versed in the nuances of the Feminist and Womanist movements, as well as historical matriarchal Goddess Worship societies. As a submissive male with a powerful Female owner, you will learn to submit to me and cherish me as your beloved Goddess. You will also endure, as part of your Feminist Education and Appreciation of Women, many other discomforts that your gender has traditionally imposed upon mine: corsetry, makeup, receptive penetration upon demand, and domestic work.

I've always wanted the "trans" aspect of my life to be more than clothes, makeup, mannerisms, etc. This description, while not providing a syllabus (which I would luv to see), does highlight a number of subject areas that should be of interest to anyone trying to become more Feminine. I am particularly fascinated by the concept of doing Feminist homework assignments (and reading one's essays to Superior Females). Specifically, reading things that are primarily read by Women and or are written from a Women's point of view. Expanding one's intellectual horizons and be fun and this type of education gives us gurls one more way to connect with the World of Women. Such pursuits can help to rewire pathways in the brain, helping us "mentally transition" into Womanhood. I'm always looking for ways to learn about Femininity, and taking up Women's Studies is possibly a way to have the most profound effect on our demeanor, outlook and presentation as the Women we emulate.
My first Women's Studies assignment. Review Founding Mothers for TG Forum:

http://www.tgforum.com/wordpress/index.p...ur-nation/
(02-13-2017, 03:49 PM)GinaV Wrote: HousewifeWannabee posted a link to a profile at Collarspace profile of a Female Dominant which practically made me faint. I was intriquied by the "Your Education" component which stated:

1. Your Education: I'm a Radical Feminist. This does not mean that I resent men, hate them, or think that all of them should be submissive to women - men deserve the right to choose their fate, including choosing to be submissive. What it does mean is that I believe a pro-Woman culture shift is necessary, and that, as my submissive, you must respect and obey me as a dominant Woman. You will be given Feminist homework to complete daily, both reading and writing assignments. There will be tests. I'm not kidding. You will become extremely well-versed in the nuances of the Feminist and Womanist movements, as well as historical matriarchal Goddess Worship societies. As a submissive male with a powerful Female owner, you will learn to submit to me and cherish me as your beloved Goddess. You will also endure, as part of your Feminist Education and Appreciation of Women, many other discomforts that your gender has traditionally imposed upon mine: corsetry, makeup, receptive penetration upon demand, and domestic work.

I've always wanted the "trans" aspect of my life to be more than clothes, makeup, mannerisms, etc. This description, while not providing a syllabus (which I would luv to see), does highlight a number of subject areas that should be of interest to anyone trying to become more Feminine. I am particularly fascinated by the concept of doing Feminist homework assignments (and reading one's essays to Superior Females). Specifically, reading things that are primarily read by Women and or are written from a Women's point of view. Expanding one's intellectual horizons and be fun and this type of education gives us gurls one more way to connect with the World of Women. Such pursuits can help to rewire pathways in the brain, helping us "mentally transition" into Womanhood. I'm always looking for ways to learn about Femininity, and taking up Women's Studies is possibly a way to have the most profound effect on our demeanor, outlook and presentation as the Women we emulate.

Hi Gina,
That is quite an interesting profile, especially if read completely.¬† When I was her age, it would have been fun for me to be as self-confident as she is.¬† Not sure that I‚Äôd be called a radical feminist, but I‚Äôve certainly have become a feminist (and more confident) over the years after a very traditional upbringing.¬† In my way, I‚Äôm doing similar things.¬† My hubbie is given ‚Äúwomen‚Äôs literature‚ÄĚ to read, often from my book group.¬† As we always read women‚Äôs stories and nonfiction, then enjoy our wine and discussion.¬† Since hubbie is doing the housework, a couple house-keeping magazines are required for casual reading.¬† This has definitely changed point of view and attitude over the years. The last sentence in the excerpt is most fun, I expect she will include the some ridiculous, often humiliating, comments similar to what men make as well as unsolicited touching in the described endured discomforts. That‚Äôs always been a pet peeve of mine.
Thank-You Jennica, next up on my reading list is Gloria Steinem.
Somebody please post the link to this site. The Superior's self-description of her views toward women and men sounds very similar to mine, even including receptive penetration, which I do not enjoy.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
http://www.collarspace.com/default.asp?v=807812&bhcp=1
A Lady so young yet so certain - and articulate - about what She wants.  Remarkable.  

Whoever becomes Her submissive will know exactly where he stands, all day, every day.  And that means security and peace-of-mind.   

Thanks for posting!
(02-13-2017, 03:49 PM)GinaV Wrote: HousewifeWannabee posted a link to a profile at Collarspace profile of a Female Dominant which practically made me faint. I was intriquied by the "Your Education" component which stated:

This truly is great stuff so well said. This information needs to be passed onto all women starting at a young age. Im sure this idea and concept is growing bigger and bigger everyday in this world. This really is the future of mankind.
Congratulations to you Gina for finding this and sharing, it is very useful advice in todays world. RadicalFeminist you really are some woman to change this world.
nancy
(01-13-2018, 05:47 PM)nancy Wrote:

This truly is great stuff so well said. This information needs to be passed onto all women starting at a young age. Im sure this idea and concept is growing bigger and bigger everyday in this world. This really is the future of mankind.
Congratulations to you Gina for finding this and sharing, it is very useful advice in todays world. RadicalFeminist you really are some woman to change this world.
nancy
Holy crap I love that there are other women my age willing to post this. She is so bold and powerful. She knows exactly what she wants and will bend males to her way of thinking. Need more women like this.
Jessie
(01-19-2018, 11:13 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 05:47 PM)nancy Wrote:

nancy
Holy crap I love that there are other women my age willing to post this. She is so bold and powerful. She knows exactly what she wants and will bend males to her way of thinking. Need more women like this.
Jessie

She is very bold and powerful indeed, Mistress Jessie. You are right: she knows exactly what she wants and will bend her male slave to her will. 

Does anybody know when she posted this ad?

*curtsey*