Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taken
The girls have had enough of your nonsense. They're going to teach a lesson you won't forget...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
(02-12-2017, 10:06 PM)Ali Wrote: The girls have had enough of your nonsense. They're going to teach a lesson you won't forget...
"VIOLATE YOU?... Why do you pathetic males get EVERYTHING wrong?

Tongue

This is all just to teach you what a you need to know about the real difference between Females and males in the modern world!
I suspect that the sissy in that image will find that a HARD lesson to learn initially, but as that lesson is repeated, he will "come" to enjoy, and crave time with his "instructors. His thirst for knowledge will drive him to seek out the challenge of even longer and deeper lessons. Again, at first blush, the sissy may find the truth behind these new "lessons" HARD to swallow, but ultimately, he will drink in all the knowledge he can find. Eventually proving he can pass any oral exam he is faced with, no matter how LONG or HARD.
Those ladies are doing that sissy a favor, opening him up to a lifetime of education!
I love the obvious power these females have over the poor sissy.

He's not being physically restrained, and yet he's stood still for them, in a dress hitched up over his waist, with his knickers tugged down round his knees, allowing himself to be violated by the girl behind him.

He looks terrified, and yet he still doesn't disobey their commands to accept his humiliating punishment.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
If I were him I would resist just enough to make sure the lovely naughty and humiliating punishment lasted as long as possible! ?‚̧ԳŹ