Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tenting your panties
I wore my my mom's pettipants some but always with layer inside so I didn't make a mess in them. I never was caught, although I suspect my mom had to know how much I adored her slips. I really hoped that somehow I could be a sometimes niece or daughter and have panties of my own.

And hear the words, "What an adorable little girl!"
(04-09-2017, 07:29 PM)Kimmi Wrote: I wore my my mom's pettipants some but always with layer inside so I didn't make a mess in them.  I never was caught, although I suspect my mom had to know how much I adored her slips.  I really hoped that somehow I could be a sometimes niece or daughter and have panties of my own.

And hear the words, "What an adorable little girl!"

I often wonder why when we go back in time, our memories of the first time in panties always mention "Mommy's panties". Now and then there is a mention of sister or aunts panties, but mostly mother's. Perhaps because of the close relationship, or love, closeness, that seemed to make it so right?
Jillian, I didn't have any other options. I didn't have sisters or girl cousins locally. If I had a sister, she may not have known it, but she would have been sharing her panties and other lingerie.
(04-10-2017, 08:46 PM)Kimmi Wrote: Jillian, I didn't have any other options. I didn't have sisters or girl cousins locally.  If I had a sister, she may not have known it, but she would have been sharing her panties and other lingerie.

Kimmi, I wasn't trying to say it was something bad about wearing mother's panties, just that it seems so many had their first experience with mother's lingerie.
Jillian, I know you weren't! And my first experiences were with my mom's lingerie- mostly slips but also her nighties and pettipants. I was scared but loved it so much.
My first experience of knickers was my little sister's. My mother made me wear them as a punishment.

It lead to me being fully dressed as a girl, and that lead to me eventually coming to enjoy it!
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart