Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tenting your panties
(03-20-2017, 06:02 PM)Ali Wrote: Or if the lady in question didn't want to touch the front of the boy's panties she could perhaps use one of those vibrating 'massaging' devices. I know from my own shameful experience that it's hard not to make a sticky mess, even if instructed not to, when one of those is applied to my pantie area.

In my mind a boy having to stand before three elderly women, elegant in their own attire, a trace of a perfume scent, make-up and hair done as only elderly women with money can achieve, ready to admonish this naughty boy standing before them in tented panties. Although the look on their faces shows full disapproval, in the minds of all three, can there not be thoughts of reaching out and touching the tented panties, fingers lingering there...a rose colored blush, it has been such a long time since each has experienced something so enticing as this. The boy standing before them, head down, eyes downcast, mother directly behind him, her hands on his shoulders. In the back of her mind is the hope that this punishment/humiliation will cure him of his naughty reactions. Her hopes that her son's reactions to his panties will end right now in front of these disapproving women, does not appear to be happening...and she is not happy thinking about what will happen again, if he does not receive a release. This is just a known fact. By this time each of the women have had time to touch the boys panties, fingers once more lingering there. Time to say goodbye, and mother leads him before each lady, he bends down and places a kiss on their cheek, and as a parting reminder, each lady gently pats his pantie clad bottom. A proper punishment....how would you and I react back in our younger years.
I always found it terribly humiliating being dressed as a girl in front of older aunties. They all seemed to remember when I was a baby and they helped change my nappies, and so having seen me naked, or wearing nappies and baby pants, they thought nothing of inspecting my underwear. Mostly this was when I'd been put back into nappies again, but if I'd been made to wear a dress and knickers they'd also have a look.

Having to stand before them holding my skirt or dress up so that they could see my knickers was unbelievably humiliating. I wasn't big enough to tent my panties like in this picture, but in many ways the fact that there was hardly even a bulge made it even worse.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
(03-21-2017, 12:30 AM)Ali Wrote: I always found it terribly humiliating being dressed as a girl in front of older aunties. They all seemed to remember when I was a baby and they helped change my nappies, and so having seen me naked, or wearing nappies and baby pants, they thought nothing of inspecting my underwear. Mostly this was when I'd been put back into nappies again, but if I'd been made to wear a dress and knickers they'd also have a look.

Having to stand before them holding my skirt or dress up so that they could see my knickers was unbelievably humiliating. I wasn't big enough to tent my panties like in this picture, but in many ways the fact that there was hardly even a bulge made it even worse.
I can't say that my tent was very big . The thing that gave it away was my honey spot as it was called . That little wet spot of pleasure .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Did you get punished for making a spot in your knickers, Bill?
Oh ! No . Never . The fact that i enjoyed wearing panties was seen as a good sign . Because of that i never had to be forced into panties . I did have to be forced into boys clothes though and could create merry hell untill i was redressed and feeling as pretty as my female relatives looked to me .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
I'm surprised you weren't punished for making marks in your underwear, Bill.

One of the reasons my mother would impose 'baby punishment' on me was if there was ever a mark in my underpants or knickers.
(03-23-2017, 09:31 AM)Ali Wrote: I'm surprised you weren't punished for making marks in your underwear, Bill.

One of the reasons my mother would impose 'baby punishment' on me was if there was ever a mark in my underpants or knickers.

I remember as a young boy just passed puberty, of having "Wet Dreams" in my panties. My mother would be very angry, she blamed it all on what she thought, were naughty thoughts I had while sleeping. I remember having to sit with her on the edge of my be, she would have my sticky panties in her hand...pointing at them and then at me, saying I was a naughty boy, and it had better stop!!
Making any kind of mark in my panties was an excuse my mother used frequently to tell me I couldn't be trusted in age-appropriate underwear, be it boy's pants or girl's knickers, and therefore had to have a nappy on.
I think most of us secretly (or not so secretly) wish it was us in that picture - very exciting! ?