BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tenting your panties
An uncontrolled tenting, involuntary or not, is surely a wonderful opportunity to tease, embarrass and humiliate your poor helpless sissy as well as being the best possible reason for locking the errant appendage away in proper, smooth-fronted, totally inescapable, stainless steel panties.

Warning him that the "lingerie from Hell" awaits unless he can get his rampant tent pole under control will inevitably guarantee that he will find the task totally impossible.
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
So cute but can be embarrassing
My first time of ever exploding will never be erased from my mind. I had been trying on my mums and elder sisters panties in mainly secret for some time, but one afternoon mum came home from shopping and presented my elder sister with a new set of lingerie Bra panties suspender belt and full slip. It was in silky black with coffee lace edgings and so many satin bows. I was mesmerised and couldn’t stop thinking about them . First moment I got I was looking for them in her drawers. Just to touch and feel them.of course I couldn,t help myself and tried them all on and even a pair of mums stockings from the laundry basket. As I looked at myself in the mirror with tented panties it suddenly was as if my whole body was being taken over as I involuntarily shook and squirted in them for my very first ever sissy spurt
(03-12-2019, 02:54 PM)susanstewartuk Wrote: My first time of ever exploding will never be erased from my mind. I had been trying on my mums and elder sisters panties in mainly secret for some time, but one afternoon mum came home from shopping and presented my elder sister with a new set of lingerie   Bra panties suspender belt and full slip. It was in silky black with coffee lace edgings and so many satin bows. I was mesmerised and couldn’t stop thinking about them . First moment I got I was looking for them in her drawers. Just to touch and feel them.of course I couldn,t help myself and tried them all on and even a pair of mums stockings from the laundry basket. As I looked at myself in the mirror with tented panties it suddenly was as if my whole body was being taken over as I involuntarily shook and squirted in them for my very first ever sissy spurt

So what was the rest of the story - how did you hide the squirted evidence - OR - other not so amusing explanation.
There are stories abound about sister catching brother making bulges in panties that are not normal and finding
squirts cum and the tenting bulges raising eyebrows - and I wonder who made these ?
You need an escape explanation AND YOU NEED IT NOW !  Mom someone has been wearing my panties !
Oh my gosh, Susan! How on earth did you explain the sticky mess in your sister's brand new lingerie?

Just imagine if your mother, or your sister, had come home and caught you in those silky frillies! Over her lap for a sound spanking, with only the filmy thin material stretched across your bottom for protection!
well Susan are you going to tell the awful consequence re the Cup final tickets?
(03-12-2019, 03:48 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote:
(03-12-2019, 02:54 PM)susanstewartuk Wrote: My first time of ever exploding will never be erased from my mind. I had been trying on my mums and elder sisters panties in mainly secret for some time, but one afternoon mum came home from shopping and presented my elder sister with a new set of lingerie   Bra panties suspender belt and full slip. It was in silky black with coffee lace edgings and so many satin bows. I was mesmerised and couldn’t stop thinking about them . First moment I got I was looking for them in her drawers. Just to touch and feel them.of course I couldn,t help myself and tried them all on and even a pair of mums stockings from the laundry basket. As I looked at myself in the mirror with tented panties it suddenly was as if my whole body was being taken over as I involuntarily shook and squirted in them for my very first ever sissy spurt

So what was the rest of the story - how did you hide the squirted evidence - OR - other not so amusing explanation.
There are stories abound about sister catching brother making bulges in panties that are not normal and finding
squirts cum and the tenting bulges raising eyebrows - and I wonder who made these ?
You need an escape explanation AND YOU NEED IT NOW !  Mom someone has been wearing my panties !

Well my dear, o had never experienced this before and wasn’t sure what to do in my panic I just soaked everything up with tissues best I could and hoped they would dry out naturally. Over a week passed and nothing was mentioned I assumed I had got away with it. Then early one Friday evening mum called for me to come upstairs to her room. I could tell I was in trouble by the tone of her voice. As I walked in to her room and she turned around holding the panties up in the air for me to see she held them between her thumb and forefinger as if avoiding wanting to touch them. What do you know about these she demanded? I could now see a silvery stain on the front of the panties and it looked all stiff and starchy.. I could feel the blood racing to my face and ears, as I tried to reply just stuttering and stammerring that I didn’t know anything about them , but mum said she knew I was lying. Ashe was so angry and said my sister didn’t know what it was but she did.she said I was a dirty little beast and I was never to go into my sisters or her bedroom again without permission. I was so embarrassed I wanted to curl up when she asked me if I had actually worn them. Tears of shame were running down my cheeks as I admitted it, and said I was so sorry and it had been an accident. She made me tell her that I had tried on all the lingerie set, and even about the stockings too.she said she would buy my sister new lingerie, but I would be paying for them as punishment, by no pocket money until it was repaid, and I would also do my sisters chores around the house as well as my own for the next four weeks.
Of course I was happy to get away so lightly as mum said she would keep it between ourselves for the tme being, but if I was naughty again then she would tell my dad about it too. Thevery thought of which put the fear9of god into me.

(03-13-2019, 04:14 PM)Hi chris80 Wrote: well Susan are you going to tell the awful consequence re the Cup final tickets?

Hi Chris you are going back in time. Where is that version printed.".
  Having to give up those cup final tickets were a start of things to come from my elder sister. She not had to mention telling my friends and relations about susan and I willingly gave in to all her demands. My father was furious because I had given the tickets to her and her then boyfriend
How unbearably humiliating for you, Susan, having to confess that you’d worn and soiled your sister’s pretty knickers.

Did your sister know you’d worn her knickers? Did she tease you about why you had to do her chores for her?
Hi Susan, I can't remember where I saw it, did you tell it in Experience project? Now of course offline. I followed your story in WOTV years ago, admittedly the episodes were printed out of sequence.
One of the nice things about tenting of the panties is if the SISSY is not lead around on a leash -
that tent pole makes for a nice instrument to replace the leash.
Pretty neat there are eBay sellers who make tent pole panties with a sheath to contain the penis.
Sort of kills the tenting effect but does leave room for extraordinary development on the front side.