468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tenting your panties
An uncontrolled tenting, involuntary or not, is surely a wonderful opportunity to tease, embarrass and humiliate your poor helpless sissy as well as being the best possible reason for locking the errant appendage away in proper, smooth-fronted, totally inescapable, stainless steel panties.

Warning him that the "lingerie from Hell" awaits unless he can get his rampant tent pole under control will inevitably guarantee that he will find the task totally impossible.
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
So cute but can be embarrassing
My first time of ever exploding will never be erased from my mind. I had been trying on my mums and elder sisters panties in mainly secret for some time, but one afternoon mum came home from shopping and presented my elder sister with a new set of lingerie Bra panties suspender belt and full slip. It was in silky black with coffee lace edgings and so many satin bows. I was mesmerised and couldn’t stop thinking about them . First moment I got I was looking for them in her drawers. Just to touch and feel them.of course I couldn,t help myself and tried them all on and even a pair of mums stockings from the laundry basket. As I looked at myself in the mirror with tented panties it suddenly was as if my whole body was being taken over as I involuntarily shook and squirted in them for my very first ever sissy spurt
(03-12-2019, 02:54 PM)susanstewartuk Wrote: My first time of ever exploding will never be erased from my mind. I had been trying on my mums and elder sisters panties in mainly secret for some time, but one afternoon mum came home from shopping and presented my elder sister with a new set of lingerie   Bra panties suspender belt and full slip. It was in silky black with coffee lace edgings and so many satin bows. I was mesmerised and couldn’t stop thinking about them . First moment I got I was looking for them in her drawers. Just to touch and feel them.of course I couldn,t help myself and tried them all on and even a pair of mums stockings from the laundry basket. As I looked at myself in the mirror with tented panties it suddenly was as if my whole body was being taken over as I involuntarily shook and squirted in them for my very first ever sissy spurt

So what was the rest of the story - how did you hide the squirted evidence - OR - other not so amusing explanation.
There are stories abound about sister catching brother making bulges in panties that are not normal and finding
squirts cum and the tenting bulges raising eyebrows - and I wonder who made these ?
You need an escape explanation AND YOU NEED IT NOW !  Mom someone has been wearing my panties !
Oh my gosh, Susan! How on earth did you explain the sticky mess in your sister's brand new lingerie?

Just imagine if your mother, or your sister, had come home and caught you in those silky frillies! Over her lap for a sound spanking, with only the filmy thin material stretched across your bottom for protection!
well Susan are you going to tell the awful consequence re the Cup final tickets?