satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tenting your panties
(02-12-2017, 10:04 PM)Ali Wrote: Matthew, are you tenting your panties again, you naughty boy...

Such a huge tenting from such a young sissy he must have been so excited
I guess he was excited, yes. Being put into silky panties and exposed before a group of females can have a strange effect on some sissies.

Perhaps he knows he is to be put across the lap of one of the ladies for a sound spanking, and that is exciting him too.
We both know that feeling so well Ali don’t we?
Ha ha! We certainly do, Susan!

When was the last time you received a really sound spanking? I had one this last weekend. I swear my bum was still stinging when I went to work on Monday.
Not been spanked for many years now ali,but was caned by a Mistress many years back, and the welts lasted a week
susan
I like the scenario where the boy is sat on one of the ladies lap . His panties over this head While the lady milks him into her lace hanky in front of all the other watching women . Then placed over her lap and the ladies take it in turn to spank him before allowing him to put his panties back on
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel