satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tenting your panties
(03-14-2017, 07:27 AM)Ali Wrote: Forcing him to play with himself until he makes a sticky mess into his panties, while the ladies are watching, can sometimes cure a sissy of such over excited behaviour as tenting his panties. Followed, of course, by a sound spanking or whipping for being so naughty.

I like your suggestion.  He definitely needs a good sound pantie down spanking over the lap after he cums in his panties in front of the ladies..
And then of course he'd need a nappy on after his spanking to make sure he doesn't ruin another pair of his pretty panties.
This a cute cartoon, but 'tenting' in our house is just not allowed. A sissy must be restrained at all times , is one of the rules I have to live by.
Perhaps this scenario was the precursor to just such an instruction.

"We've put you into these pretty satin knickers and all you can do is tent them. Well, after your spanking we're going to put a stop to that once and for all, boy."
(03-14-2017, 01:17 AM)pantielover Wrote:
(03-14-2017, 12:19 AM)Femboy Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 07:03 PM)Ali Wrote: If a boy tents and then soils his new panties then he may require something more absorbent, like training panties or even a nappy.

Perhaps if he was made to wear a maxi pad, it may break that nasty habit. His mother will show him the proper way to insert the pad in his panties. A few days of knowing he has a female pad in his panties, surely will break him of soiling his panties.

I hope soiling doesn't mean messing his panties and only pee pee.

I was under the impression, that soiling, in conjunction with tenting, meant he had a release that he could not stop. I can imagine the disapproval in his mothers eyes. This in turn leads to the maxi pad, and mothers daily inspections.
(03-19-2017, 03:25 PM)Femboy Wrote:
(03-14-2017, 01:17 AM)pantielover Wrote:
(03-14-2017, 12:19 AM)Femboy Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 07:03 PM)Ali Wrote: If a boy tents and then soils his new panties then he may require something more absorbent, like training panties or even a nappy.

Perhaps if he was made to wear a maxi pad, it may break that nasty habit. His mother will show him the proper way to insert the pad in his panties. A few days of knowing he has a female pad in his panties, surely will break him of soiling his panties.

I hope soiling doesn't mean messing his panties and only pee pee.

I was under the impression, that soiling, in conjunction with tenting, meant he had a release that he could not stop. I can imagine the disapproval in his mothers eyes. This in turn leads to the maxi pad, and mothers daily inspections.
It has a double meaning....but when I think of 'soiling' I think of having an accidental No. 2  Sad
By 'soiling' I meant making a sticky mess in the front of his panties.

Dirtying is strictly a no-no, other than in a nappy.
With enough padding (double diapering) and absorbent material there would not be that tent pole projection in front but more of the smooth oversized bulge
that would be most useful in pushing a petticoat out for display of those oh so pretty nappies. Yes nappies this SISSY can't control his urge to wear panties and
keep them dry so must wear nappies and bestest with frilly lacy ruffled bum diaper cover to contain all that liquid excitement !
(03-14-2017, 03:03 PM)pantielover Wrote:
(03-14-2017, 07:27 AM)Ali Wrote: Forcing him to play with himself until he makes a sticky mess into his panties, while the ladies are watching, can sometimes cure a sissy of such over excited behaviour as tenting his panties. Followed, of course, by a sound spanking or whipping for being so naughty.

I like your suggestion.  He definitely needs a good sound pantie down spanking over the lap after he cums in his panties in front of the ladies..

Why not allow one of the ladies to take him in hand, and rub his panties in front, and not allow him to squirt, until told to do do?
Or if the lady in question didn't want to touch the front of the boy's panties she could perhaps use one of those vibrating 'massaging' devices. I know from my own shameful experience that it's hard not to make a sticky mess, even if instructed not to, when one of those is applied to my pantie area.