BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tenting your panties
Matthew, are you tenting your panties again, you naughty boy...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I love the classic soft tones of the artwork. Reminds me of something out of a children's book of a hundred years ago.
And just imagine the poor boy's abject humiliation at being forced to lift up his dress and allow the assembled ladies to see his frilly panties.
The woman on the right seems a little angry at sissy. Maybe she is upset since he is aroused. I think sissy is in for a good old fashion spanking when the guests leave.
(02-14-2017, 08:53 PM)Ali Wrote: And just imagine the poor boy's abject humiliation at being forced to lift up his dress and allow the assembled ladies to see his frilly panties.

Yes, and no doubt the poor boy is tenting his panties!! The ladies will be amazed, cannot resist a touch.

I would imagine when a boy is tenting his panties, it usually leads to other things, things that mother will be angry about if she finds out.

When mother is Petticoating her misbehaving son, if he tents his newly acquired nylon panties, how can his mother correct this, or should she just ignore it. I have read others say, a petticoated boy should not be allowed to enjoy himself.
If a boy tents and then soils his new panties then he may require something more absorbent, like training panties or even a nappy.
(03-13-2017, 07:03 PM)Ali Wrote: If a boy tents and then soils his new panties then he may require something more absorbent, like training panties or even a nappy.

Perhaps if he was made to wear a maxi pad, it may break that nasty habit. His mother will show him the proper way to insert the pad in his panties. A few days of knowing he has a female pad in his panties, surely will break him of soiling his panties.
(03-14-2017, 12:19 AM)Femboy Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 07:03 PM)Ali Wrote: If a boy tents and then soils his new panties then he may require something more absorbent, like training panties or even a nappy.

Perhaps if he was made to wear a maxi pad, it may break that nasty habit. His mother will show him the proper way to insert the pad in his panties. A few days of knowing he has a female pad in his panties, surely will break him of soiling his panties.

I hope soiling doesn't mean messing his panties and only pee pee.
If he is tenting his panties while all them ladies are present I think he has more problems to contend with.
All that excitement and an over exhilaration of the tenting with no reduction in display embarrassment not withstanding
must lead to a chastity device or simply just forget the dress petticoat and panties - go for the full enchilada crotch on display.
Oh! That small what's the big deal here ? Maybe should just hide that little thing in a thong or micro bikini.
Surely those ladies need to grab that tenting handle and lead it about their meeting - now someone needs to call the meeting to order
guess what is going to be used as the gavel ?
Forcing him to play with himself until he makes a sticky mess into his panties, while the ladies are watching, can sometimes cure a sissy of such over excited behaviour as tenting his panties. Followed, of course, by a sound spanking or whipping for being so naughty.