BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
A Letter to Julie
Here is a letter reprinted from my little magazine Christian Home which appeared in the 1990s:

When I was 14, I was being raised by my mother, an aunt and older sister. My father had long ago abandoned the family. Both adult women had to work to support the household so I had to do various domestic chores, including laundry. 

One morning, after neglecting to do my laundry chore, I was confronted with having no clean underwear to wear to school. After complaining and trying to weasel my way out of going to school that day, the women responded by making me wear a pair of my sister's  panties that day under my male clothes. All day long I was and so worried they would show to my peers.

The women saw how quiet and polite I had become from my being in panties, and they decided to apply "panty-ing" as a regular method. I began wearing panties to school and on weekends. I remember, my first new panties of my own were a package of those "Day of the Week" panties that were so popular with the girls in the early 60's. All my male underwear had been replaced with new panties--almost entirely of the old-fashioned brief type in assorted pastel colors and some with lace trim and appliques. Good old-fashioned, no-nonsense panties.

The panties led to my having to wear a light blue cotton shirtwaist dress with a pinafore apron when I did my weekend housework--and then also a lace-hemmed half slip when I had complained about the dress sticking to my legs and inhibiting movement. The "lace petticoat" was the women's practical answer to my complaint and my trying to get out of wearing my dress. 

All this ended up doing was to make me become more ladylike because I had to get used to sitting, stooping and moving in my dress without revealing my slip lace or my panties that I was wearing that day to do chores. This started as only a day thing or a weekend thing but soon evolved into more extended periods during my summer vacations from school.

But this all did me good. I became polite and well mannered and behaved--and my grades in school improved markedly. It finally occured to me one day in front of a hallway mirror as I was admiring my lace slip and my panties, that I actually LIKED being a girl and wearing a dress. 

The women didn't really press me for it, but they never criticised me when I started to wear lipstick and gartered nylons with my dresses, let my hair grow out and started wearing bobbie pins and started manicuring my nails and wearing nail polish. Apparently they sensed that I would be home, productive and safe and not out carousing around with ruffians as I may have been in a male role--or would become like my worthless father. 

Bottom line is that "petticoating" and "panty-ing" ABSOLUTELY works for teenaged boys to make them become better mannered and more productive adult citizens.
Here is a letter to the magazine that I used to put out in the 1990s:

I can't tell you how happy I was to receive a copy of your excellent newsletter. I am so glad that a girlfriend of mine informed me about the wonderful work that you are doing in demonstrating the desperate need for and the importance of a universal recognition of female supremacy.

One does not need to be against men to recognize the terrible mess that the male species has made of times past. Our only hope for the future is to encourage women and girls to take their rightful role as guardians of the morals of society or we will suffer a spiritual holocaust that will leave our planet in ruins.

I do love the darling boys that you place on the cover of your magazine. As the mother of two children, one 26 and the other now 24, I have long believed that dressing boys in a more gentle fashion contributes to better behavior on their part, as well as instilling in them a greater respect for women and girls. 

Consequently, my youngest, a boy, was attired much like his sister for several years so <br /> that he now appreciates, loves and respects women and girls. It was never considered a punishment but was done in love and with much affection bestowed on him by his older sister and me. Besides, he made a cute little girl.

He still prefers dressing prettily, or playing "dress up," today. His sister, who today is a successful attorney, has confided in me that she will dress her first son in a similar manner as she has seen the favorable effect that it has had on her brother.

Please keep up the good work and enter a subscription for me.

Susan in NY
(06-09-2016, 09:05 PM)Julie Wilson Wrote: Here is a letter reprinted from my little magazine Christian Home which appeared in the 1990s:

When I was 14, I was being raised by my mother, an aunt and older sister. My father had long ago abandoned the family. Both adult women had to work to support the household so I had to do various domestic chores, including laundry. 

One morning, after neglecting to do my laundry chore, I was confronted with having no clean underwear to wear to school. After complaining and trying to weasel my way out of going to school that day, the women responded by making me wear a pair of my sister's  panties that day under my male clothes. All day long I was and so worried they would show to my peers.

The women saw how quiet and polite I had become from my being in panties, and they decided to apply "panty-ing" as a regular method. I began wearing panties to school and on weekends. I remember, my first new panties of my own were a package of those "Day of the Week" panties that were so popular with the girls in the early 60's. All my male underwear had been replaced with new panties--almost entirely of the old-fashioned brief type in assorted pastel colors and some with lace trim and appliques. Good old-fashioned, no-nonsense panties.

The panties led to my having to wear a light blue cotton shirtwaist dress with a pinafore apron when I did my weekend housework--and then also a lace-hemmed half slip when I had complained about the dress sticking to my legs and inhibiting movement. The "lace petticoat" was the women's practical answer to my complaint and my trying to get out of wearing my dress. 

All this ended up doing was to make me become more ladylike because I had to get used to sitting, stooping and moving in my dress without revealing my slip lace or my panties that I was wearing that day to do chores. This started as only a day thing or a weekend thing but soon evolved into more extended periods during my summer vacations from school.

But this all did me good. I became polite and well mannered and behaved--and my grades in school improved markedly. It finally occured to me one day in front of a hallway mirror as I was admiring my lace slip and my panties, that I actually LIKED being a girl and wearing a dress. 

The women didn't really press me for it, but they never criticised me when I started to wear lipstick and gartered nylons with my dresses, let my hair grow out and started wearing bobbie pins and started manicuring my nails and wearing nail polish. Apparently they sensed that I would be home, productive and safe and not out carousing around with ruffians as I may have been in a male role--or would become like my worthless father. 

Bottom line is that "petticoating" and "panty-ing" ABSOLUTELY works for teenaged boys to make them become better mannered and more productive adult citizens.
Thank you for sharing this letter!  At age 14, a boy is at a crossroads...given the wrong influences, he could indeed become a ruffian, and his school studies begin to slip as he adopts less noble priorities.  I think it delightful that he was properly raised by the women in his family, and saved from a possible bad outcome (like his father).  I'm sure he learned proper respect for his superiors, and became a wonderful adult sissy, groomed for submission and service.

Respectful curtsy,

sissy jamieanne
Excellent article, from first hand experience there is no doubt that petticoating has a lasting effective on boys. Our society would be better off if more mothers know this and were encourage to practice this everyday. I am sure the women from the article and her daughter continue the tradition with her grandsons.
As a petticoated boy turned man/sissy, I can say that it did have a lasting and positive effect on me. After I accepted my petticoating and began to enjoy it, mother always made sure to tell me how proud she was of me, and today, I am much better for the experience.
Very good, most people do not realize petticoating is more than putting boy into dresses and petticoats. It’s about making a positive and permanent change in their attitudes removing unwanted masculine behavior replacing it with docile femininity. The most successful petticoating is done when the mothers uses the right mix of love and punishment, praise the princess feminine behavior and punished all masculine behavior, it does not matter how much of an alpha macho brat the princess was once put into frills any boy can be turned into a sweet ultra-prissy princess who loves all those frills.
(06-14-2016, 05:41 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Very good, most people do not realize petticoating is more than putting boy into dresses and petticoats. It’s about making a positive and permanent change in their attitudes removing unwanted masculine behavior replacing it with docile femininity. The most successful petticoating is done when the mothers uses the right mix of love and punishment, praise the princess feminine behavior and punished all masculine behavior, it does not matter how much of an alpha macho brat the princess was once put into frills any boy can be turned into a sweet ultra-prissy princess who loves all those frills.

I agree, but it does not necessarily come from the mother- in my case it was my wife.  Nor did she enforce this without any kind of consent.  Once she realised the full hold of my crippling fetish she used it to her advantage and even though I get very aroused being dressed in a uniform and aprons, I still feel utterly humiliated at being thus attired to serve my wife.

Clearly part of the discipline has to control my sexual urges which she does effectively via chastity, but she also rewards me to encourage me to further my obedience to her.  "Love and punishment" as you quite clearly state is the perfect way to keep such a relationship working well.

But as to frills and the like, that is one area my wife has no interest in. She just wants me in a professional uniform to portray my lowly role as her skivvy and ensure I continue to look after the house and more importantly her.  For her the ultimate demonstration is to feminise me putting me into a nurse or maid's dress, slip on a tabard and tie me into several aprons before letting me begin my daily chores.

On return from work and with the house in order she becomes the centre of attention and her every command is my wish.  We must be doing something right as we are now past 35 years of happy marriage.
Always in strict uniform
(06-14-2016, 05:41 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Very good, most people do not realize petticoating is more than putting boy into dresses and petticoats. It’s about making a positive and permanent change in their attitudes removing unwanted masculine behavior replacing it with docile femininity. The most successful petticoating is done when the mothers uses the right mix of love and punishment, praise the princess feminine behavior and punished all masculine behavior, it does not matter how much of an alpha macho brat the princess was once put into frills any boy can be turned into a sweet ultra-prissy princess who loves all those frills.

Chris, you are so awesome!    know from correspondences that everything you say is true.   Many macho males just use the macho image as a ruse! Once they have the opportunity to be pretty and sweet, many males are overjoyed.  It is up to women to assure that as many males as possible get to experience totally feminization, and become docile to all independent women and girls!
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!