Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corporal Punishment
One of the worst things about my discipline is having others know about it. I've herd my wife on the phone telling girlfriends that I had been spanked the night before .very embarrassing
(09-07-2017, 03:21 PM)AHyde Wrote: I have been punished many times for sundry misdemeanours.  In the UK the most common instrument is the cane, and it was applied over my long-legged cotton knickers.  This prevents any cutting of the skin, but the intensity of the pain is not diminished.  At school "six of the best" with the cane was a much feared punishment, but for a sissy maid, at least a dozen strokes were given, and sometimes more.  My mistress likes to bend me over a padded trestle and straps my wrists and ankles to its legs, so that I am unable to escape.  She lays the cane on with her full force, and however much I yell, she does not stop until she has given the prescribed number of strokes.  Afterwards, I am always extra careful not to incur her wrath for a long time.

Nothing quite like a firmly administered caning to change one's demeanor and attitude...rarely does the miscreant desire a second dose!
Fascinating thread.
I came across it whilst supervizing Sarah's research time.

Physical punishment is not just for discipline and control. I sometimes whip Sarah just because I derive so much pleasure from the act.
I have been known to achieve orgasm whilst using my floggers on her lovely soft bottom.
My sissy husband, bending willingly to give me pleasure is so stimulating, it is probably just as well because she hardly ever needs punishing.
One of my live in girlfriends, Hazel used to come while whipping Sarah too.

The Mistress Carol.
Sarah may have her say now.

I try to be obedient and helpful at all times but I know Mistress gets off on using her whips and am delighted to give her so much pleasure by submitting to her desires. after all that is what being a submissive sissy husband is all about. Her pleasure. Any pleasure and satisfaction I can glean from our marriage is secondary but I would not change a moment of the last 40 years.
A happy Mistress equals a happy slave.

Sarah
I have written about Harvey's life with me in the teacher/child thread. However, I thought the account of Harvey's first caning might be of interest to the Mistresses here.
Mary J.

When Harvey first came to live with me, he thought it was on his terms. Yes, he was happy to work as my personal assistant and he would relish opportunities to live out his fantasy. The fantasy died a very early death when I confiscated his tasteless St Trinian type school uniform and put it out with the rubbish!

I also disposed of his male clothing at the earliest opportunity. Instead I presented him with a couple of old fashioned full length pink slips and two pairs of pale green directoire knickers. He would not receive any other clothing until he came to me and asked permission to wear his school dress with a vest and knickers. [I had already bought various outfits for him online, as I was confident by now that my will would prevail].

He was furious and I reminded him he was free to leave at any time. If he stayed, he would obey Ma’am’s dress code and he would observe her house rules and accept her discipline.
Then I told him his behaviour had been unacceptable and I intended to cane him. He was to wait outside my office with his nose touching the wall. My tone of voice left no room for argument.

“Over the desk, hands on the back of your neck, fingers interlocked.” I folded the slip back and lowered his knickers to his knees.

I let him wait about a minute, then fetched the cane from the umbrella stand in the hall. Six or twelve, I wondered. After the first two strokes it was clear this was a new experience for him and far from his fantasy role. I continued – one stroke every fifteen seconds – until he had received eight strokes – and was quite distressed.

I offered him no comfort but simply said, “Wait outside, nose to the wall, knickers to your knees and hold your petticoat up to your waist.”

That first submission with the caning and the accompanying humiliation set the seal on our relationship. He was mine, but he didn’t yet know it!

(09-11-2017, 04:01 PM)Sarah Her Slut Wrote: Fascinating thread.
I came across it whilst supervizing Sarah's research time.

Physical punishment is not just for discipline and control. I sometimes whip Sarah just because I derive so much pleasure from the act.
I have been known to achieve orgasm whilst using my floggers on her lovely soft bottom.
My sissy husband, bending willingly to give me pleasure is so stimulating, it is probably just as well because she hardly ever needs punishing.
One of my live in girlfriends, Hazel used to come while whipping Sarah too.

The Mistress Carol.
Sarah may have her say now.

I try to be obedient and helpful at all times but I know Mistress gets off on using her whips and am delighted to give her so much pleasure by submitting to her desires. after all that is what being a submissive sissy husband is all about. Her pleasure. Any pleasure and satisfaction I can glean from our marriage is secondary but I would not change a moment of the last 40 years.
A happy Mistress equals a happy slave.

Sarah

Such a charming statement from both the Mistress Carol and the sissy Sarah...your short description of the role of whipping in the marriage made me smile...and that it's last 40 years is wonderful...thank you both for sharing this!

Respectfully,

sissy jamieanne

(09-17-2017, 09:11 AM)Mary J Wrote: I have written about Harvey's life with me in the teacher/child thread. However, I thought the account of Harvey's first caning might be of interest to the Mistresses here.
Mary J.

When Harvey first came to live with me, he thought it was on his terms. Yes, he was happy to work as my personal assistant and he would relish opportunities to live out his fantasy. The fantasy died a very early death when I confiscated his tasteless St Trinian type school uniform and put it out with the rubbish!

I also disposed of his male clothing at the earliest opportunity. Instead I presented him with a couple of old fashioned full length pink slips and two pairs of pale green directoire knickers. He would not receive any other clothing until he came to me and asked permission to wear his school dress with a vest and knickers. [I had already bought various outfits for him online, as I was confident by now that my will would prevail].

He was furious and I reminded him he was free to leave at any time. If he stayed, he would obey Ma’am’s dress code and he would observe her house rules and accept her discipline.
Then I told him his behaviour had been unacceptable and I intended to cane him. He was to wait outside my office with his nose touching the wall. My tone of voice left no room for argument.

“Over the desk, hands on the back of your neck, fingers interlocked.” I folded the slip back and lowered his knickers to his knees.

I let him wait about a minute, then fetched the cane from the umbrella stand in the hall. Six or twelve, I wondered. After the first two strokes it was clear this was a new experience for him and far from his fantasy role. I continued – one stroke every fifteen seconds – until he had received eight strokes – and was quite distressed.

I offered him no comfort but simply said, “Wait outside, nose to the wall, knickers to your knees and hold your petticoat up to your waist.”

That first submission with the caning and the accompanying humiliation set the seal on our relationship. He was mine, but he didn’t yet know it!

A simple, but not so subtle introduction to corporal correction for your Harvey, Ma'am.  I'm sure your no-nonsense approach made clear to him that you take correction seriously.