Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corporal Punishment
I have not engaged very often in playful spanking as you describe Ali. But punishment spanking for real is something I am well acquainted with. Mine is usually bare handed or a paddle, and by the end, I am usually sobbing my heart out. And then having to display my red bottom as I stand against the wall is torture. I resolve never to be naughty again.
Nancy Edwina receives daily both spankings and the cane or leather strap.  In this way her behind is constantly in a red and tender state as is appropriate for a naughty school girl.  This ensures she tries hard to behave and obey the rules and is soon reduced to childish tears if she fails and is spanked.

It is always a pleasure to see how a supposedly tough man is reduced to a sobbing little girl simply by having his bottom smacked.  This is why at least a period as a schoolgirl would be appropriate for all men so that they understand how they will be treated if they cannot behave.

A naughty sissy should be spanked regularly and severely unless her behaviour and submission is exemplary.
I must admit I've been reduced to tears on many occasions as a result of a proper spanking.

Firstly I'm feeling so exposed with my bottom bare, and maybe being completely naked, while my tormentor is fully dressed.

And then there's the actual pain of my spanking. The first few spanks are usually quite stimulating, but it doesn't take long for any initial excitement to be reduced to feeling humiliated and sore, and then on to feeling utterly defeated and unable to resist whatever punishment might be coming my way.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
(04-13-2017, 09:32 PM)aprilsue Wrote: I have not engaged very often in playful spanking as you describe Ali.  But punishment spanking for real is something I am well acquainted with.  Mine is usually bare handed or a paddle, and by the end, I am usually sobbing my heart out.  And then having to display my red bottom as I stand against the wall is torture.  I resolve never to be naughty again.

ONce the punishment has ended and the healing period begins, I think that we all plan on never being spanked again, but somehow or another I always find a way to be bent over that chair arm with bare bottom raised awaiting the next one!  I guess it is my male tendency to try and be the dominant one even though I have been taught better,  perhaps it goes back to the desire to protect the "weaker" wife idea that is buried in my subconscious?