satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corporal Punishment
To punish and maintain discipline upon Nancy Edwina my sister and I have and still use a range of physical punishments.  She is spanked by hand, paddled, slippered, caned, strapped and tawsed to her bare hands and behind.  We have also used the martinet to great effect.  We have found all of these to be very effective in their own way.

We have not used the birch and I was wondering if anyone had experience of using this to keep their charge in line.

I would welcome others experiences in corporal punishment of their offenders.

Gemma
I have been subject to very strict discipline and punishment at times. Caning, tawse, paddles, hairbrushes, carpet beater, spanking, you name it, virtually every implement Miss can get her hands on.
I was birched for the first time a few months ago, an excruciating experience. Marked for more than a month. To add to the sense of dread prior to the treatment, I had to collect 24 green birch branches the day before the punishment, trim each one and bundle them into bunches of 6 with a white ribbon. Miss then worked her way through each bundle during the course of the next day's 'lessons.'

I assure you Nancy will not forget her birching!
I think most of us accept corporal discipline as a natural consequence of our sissy existence.  We grew up in a world which taught us that we, as males, are naturally stronger than females and therefore in charge.  We need to unlearn this, and the women we serve need to learn the opposite:  They are authority and they are in charge.  When our bottoms bear the marks of our submission, we should be proud to be in our place, proud to be in service to a superior who cares enough about us to spank us.  "Thank you, Mistress" becomes meaningful when we truly accept
(02-09-2017, 07:34 PM)Nancy Gemma - I just wanted to say how lucky Nacny is in having such a caring and wonderful Mistress as you and your sister Ma\am. I would love to be subjected to your firm hand as a naughty sissy. I have been birched once and it was a very painful experience, much worse than the cane, tawse, etc. Wrote: To punish and maintain discipline upon Nancy Edwina my sister and I have and still use a range of physical punishments.  She is spanked by hand, paddled, slippered, caned, strapped and tawsed to her bare hands and behind.  We have also used the martinet to great effect.  We have found all of these to be very effective in their own way.

We have not used the birch and I was wondering if anyone had experience of using this to keep their charge in line.

I would welcome others experiences in corporal punishment of their offenders.

Gemma
My Mommy has four different paddles (three wood, one of lexan) that she uses to discipline me with. As bad as the pain is, the humiliation is even worse when it happens in front of her boyfriend.

[Image: mkxcg26k6arzmkc4g.jpg]
I have been birched a few times. The sensation can range from stingingly pleasant to extremely painful. There are many variables: the materials, the length of the birch, how many twigs are bundled and how tightly, suppleness, the length of time the birching lasts, force used, and others. One thing i can tell you is that it is messy---bits of birch all over the room, much of the bits quite small. It must be applied to the bare flesh or it loses any punitive value. Nancy Edwina's bottom should be wiped down afterwards with alcohol or very briny water to prevent any possible infection. Don't be surprised if there is a bit of bloody stippling. Nothing too serious, but something to keep in mind--birches, after all, are "brushy" by definition, with many little twiglets striking the flesh. Soaking the birch in briny water for at least a couple of hours will keep it supple till used, and the brine acts as a kind of antiseptic. Birches are designed to be used only once, so a lot of prep for a single punishment. Detailed instructions for preparing a Victorian-style birch can be found on the Internet. Hope this helps.Someone mentioned being thrashed with six birches, one after the other, in a single instance of punishment. I can only imagine how raw, wealed, and bloody the sissy's bottom must have been. One thing i will say: the sensation builds from, "This isn't so bad." to, "Stop, please stop! I'll do anything!"
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
Physical punishment is always important because it is the way they understand the right way. I usually give it on the weekend when a friend comes to see me. Not only are the roofs but they combined with punishments.
I have just this morning taken delivery of dog training shock collar.
It has 100 settings for vibration and shocking.
I thought this would be an ideal plaything for my mistress to control/punish me and provide her with amusement.
All I can say is I dont know how I could take level 2.
Maybe when administered by mistress it will be different but I cant bear to press the button
Longing to serve women
I was given these three simple basic reasons for Mistresses spanking and disciplining their sissies long ago and thought I would share them here.

Physical punishment encourages prompt and more perfect obedience to our Mistress. As sissies we must be ever mindful that She is the Boss.

We've shown through our male behavior we are generally incapable of making the best decisions for ourselves.  Spanking us redirects our behavior toward activities and attitudes that are in our own true best interest.

Sometimes, like when it's painful to sit, it's difficult for a sissy to understand that Mistresses often value and cherish us. When a Woman exerts herself to guide and improve a our lives, She is proving Her affection for us.
(02-11-2017, 02:52 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: I was given these three simple basic reasons for Mistresses spanking and disciplining their sissies long ago and thought I would share them here.

Physical punishment encourages prompt and more perfect obedience to our Mistress. As sissies we must be ever mindful that She is the Boss.

We've shown through our male behavior we are generally incapable of making the best decisions for ourselves.  Spanking us redirects our behavior toward activities and attitudes that are in our own true best interest.

Sometimes, like when it's painful to sit, it's difficult for a sissy to understand that Mistresses often value and cherish us. When a Woman exerts herself to guide and improve a our lives, She is proving Her affection for us.

You are so right. It's just the hard to sit part makes it so scary to present myself for punishment, even when needed. Yes, i'm a sissy, and maybe because i am i fear the strap, switch, paddle and the test of the "tools" at my Wife's disposal. Isn't part of being a sissy being afraid of getting ridiculed and beat up by real men, and humiliated and punished by Women? I am not saying i am right, nor am i making excuses for my cowardice. I'm just saying and i am ashamed of myself, Renee.
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry