satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie Intro
Hello ladies and friends. This is just a brief introduction so I don't become some strange lurking type.

I have been reading the Quarterly for quite sometime now and love the stories and real life experiences described there.

I am pantied 24/7 now and occasionally in chastity too for my own good.

I love going to parties and dressing up...  Heart

In the UK and a mature gurl (if that is the correct expression) So Hi and I am excited to join here.

Michelle.  Heart Heart Heart Heart
Welcome Michelle.
Glad to have you join us. I hope you will enjoy being a part of our community.
Michelle,

Welcome! This is a wonderful place to share and be yourself, whatever age and whatever you like to wear.

I hope you will post comments or write in new threads when you can.

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
It is great you have become a member however you need to supply more data. For instance when did you first start wearing girl's clothes, how old were you, did a family member help you like your mom, sister, aunt, cousin or grandmother.
Did you go outside dressed when younger?
Welcome Michelle!
Hello Melodie.

I was first pantied at age 7 when as all children do, you have an accident and the only underwear was girls bottle green knickers. I was hooked from then. Through teens and twenties I dressed in private but dared myself to go out late at night. I loved it.. Never stopped really and yes still occasionally have an illicit wander..

Thank you all for the welcome.
Michelle, What do you like to wear now?

Do you ever dress with someone else?

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Hello to all the members of the group. I want you to present my name is Brigitte, I am from Spain, bisex and I have a 13 year old son feminized since I was born. I'm single. thank you for accepting me in the group.
(02-07-2017, 10:59 AM)Brigitte Wrote: Hello to all the members of the group. I want you to present my name is Brigitte, I am from Spain, bisex and I have a 13 year old son feminized since I was born. I'm single. thank you for accepting me in the group.

Welcome to you Brigitte. Happy to have you join us.
Welcome Brigitte . In what way have you feminized your son ?
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel