satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Tracks of My Tears
In a thread on pegging, I noticed several references to those of us who have cried during sex.  Sara In Charge said, "Oh Conway, it's so beautiful that you cry sometimes when your wife takes you. Or at least I think it is. I love when Kyle cries because I know it means that he's truly embracing the feminine role that I've guided him into."  This got me thinking about tears.  If I'd been told years ago that I'd be reading about the up side of crying while my body is invaded in the most intimate fashion possible I would have said you've got to be kidding.

How much of our sissy world contains tears?

Petticoating and humiliation.  Many of us have always had a secret love affair with feminine clothing, from the soft and dainty underthings hidden in the backs of our drawers to the freedom of feeling the air between our legs as we twirl on the toes of our high heels and our skirts flair, showing a peek of our panties.  At the same time, many of us have felt shame and humiliation, exposing ourselves for the first time to others.  Our faces turn red, the tears start and our mascara runs.  It's all due to our indoctrination by a society that tells us it's wrong for a male to express the feminine, wrong to be a sissy.

Discipline, especially spanking.  As we learn to serve, we learn not only to take responsibility for our infractions, but to accept a regime of strict discipline simply because we know it's good for us to be put in our place.  Our sissy bottoms are paddled and our tears flow.

Giving ourselves up to pegging, perhaps the ultimate submission, may result in tears of pain followed by tears of joy.

Tears are a fundamental part of being a sissy.  We learn it's not only OK, but natural to express our emotions.  We become capable of experiencing our feelings outside of the traditional sissy regime.  We learn the meaning of a three handkerchief movie.  We learn what has been missing in our lives emotionally.  As we learn to experience pain, and empathy with honesty, we also learn joy and sometimes the natural expression of joy through our tears.

If you'd told me years how happy I would be surrendering my manhood to the deeply emotional world of a sissy I wouldn't have believed you, but if you trace the tracks of my tears you will find they are a special part of the girl inside of me.
(02-03-2017, 02:26 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: In a thread on pegging, I noticed several references to those of us who have cried during sex.  Sara In Charge said, "Oh Conway, it's so beautiful that you cry sometimes when your wife takes you. Or at least I think it is. I love when Kyle cries because I know it means that he's truly embracing the feminine role that I've guided him into."  This got me thinking about tears.  If I'd been told years ago that I'd be reading about the up side of crying while my body is invaded in the most intimate fashion possible I would have said you've got to be kidding.

Petticoating and humiliation.  Many of us have always had a secret love affair with feminine clothing, from the soft and dainty underthings hidden in the backs of our drawers to the freedom of feeling the air between our legs as we twirl on the toes of our high heels and our skirts flair, showing a peek of our panties.  At the same time, many of us have felt shame and humiliation, exposing ourselves for the first time to others.  Our faces turn red, the tears start and our mascara runs.  It's all due to our indoctrination by a society that tells us it's wrong for a male to express the feminine, wrong to be a sissy.

Discipline, especially spanking.  As we learn to serve, we learn not only to take responsibility for our infractions, but to accept a regime of strict discipline simply because we know it's good for us to be put in our place.  Our sissy bottoms are paddled and our tears flow.

Giving ourselves up to pegging, perhaps the ultimate submission, may result in tears of pain followed by tears of joy.

Tears are a fundamental part of being a sissy.  We learn it's not only OK, but natural to express our emotions.  We become capable of experiencing our feelings outside of the traditional sissy regime.  We learn the meaning of a three handkerchief movie.  We learn what has been missing in our lives emotionally.  As we learn to experience pain, and empathy with honesty, we also learn joy and sometimes the natural expression of joy through our tears.

If you'd told me years how happy I would be surrendering my manhood to the deeply emotional world of a sissy I wouldn't have believed you, but if you trace the tracks of my tears you will find they are a special part of the girl inside of me.

Renee, i understand what you are saying, but do you have any advice for those of us who either can't, or only rarely cry as a result of spanking, mild humiliation, etc. I have always cried when watching "hanky" films, and i cry when i see or hear about something that is very touching---be it sad, or happy. I also cry when i recall certain parts of my life that are now history. Usually i try to cry as quietly and as least observable as i can. My wife, however, says that tears are good and encourages me to cry openly, though it is near impossible for me except under extraordinary conditions. Moreover, although my Wife has, and does punish me quite soundly-even severely--at times, using paddle, razor strap, hairbrush, etc. i can count on the fingers of one hand how many times i have actually cried from her disciplinary efforts. Is it because i used up all my tears crying from dpankings growing up? Is it because i have had very painful medical procedures, but bore them without tears and crying? My Wife (Domme Mommy type) wants more than anything to have me cry during discipline, so that she knows i am "learning my lesson". But, other than the few times i have gone into "sub-space" it does not hapon. Do you, or anyone else reading this have any suggestions? Thank you! Heart 
Heart kerri Heart   
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
(02-03-2017, 02:26 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: In a thread on pegging, I noticed several references to those of us who have cried during sex.  Sara In Charge said, "Oh Conway, it's so beautiful that you cry sometimes when your wife takes you. Or at least I think it is. I love when Kyle cries because I know it means that he's truly embracing the feminine role that I've guided him into."  This got me thinking about tears.  If I'd been told years ago that I'd be reading about the up side of crying while my body is invaded in the most intimate fashion possible I would have said you've got to be kidding.

Hi .. I have always said  and firmly believe that EVERY male has a fem side, but many are to scared of that truth and do not want to pursue that hidden side, whilst for those of us that do can have great fun with it, I am a cross dresser with an ABDL Sissy side and I love who I am, my wife accepts my ABDL Sissy side but doesn't embrace it, she does however love D'vina and we have lots of fun with her I actually came out publicly about her on Facebook about three years ago as I felt that the time was right regardless of the possibility of the fall out from that, fortunately all has been good and I had tears but these were tears of relief when close friends and family actually accepted D'vina as just another bit of me  ..
Just thought I would share a little of my own thinking in reply to your post ..
Thank you and kindest regards D xx  Heart Heart Heart

Renee, this was so honest and so emotional. that I am came close to tears reading this.  I too refer to "the girl inside of me." 

I do cry some, although it's not related to intimacy or punishment (that's not part of my life).  When I let go of my fragile male self, tears can easily come. I am far more emotional watching films that often don't bring tears to many in the audience. There I am, with tears running down my face.  My kids smile and say "that's just dad being dad."

If they only knew...

My tears reflect who I really am, and always have been, deep inside- a sweet, feminine girl.

Thanks for sharing and making another one with that girl inside pause and reflect.

Kimmi

(02-04-2017, 08:03 AM)davelo Wrote:

Hi .. I have always said  and firmly believe that EVERY male has a fem side, but many are to scared of that truth and do not want to pursue that hidden side, whilst for those of us that do can have great fun with it, I am a cross dresser with an ABDL Sissy side and I love who I am, my wife accepts my ABDL Sissy side but doesn't embrace it, she does however love D'vina and we have lots of fun with her I actually came out publicly about her on Facebook about three years ago as I felt that the time was right regardless of the possibility of the fall out from that, fortunately all has been good and I had tears but these were tears of relief when close friends and family actually accepted D'vina as just another bit of me  ..
Just thought I would share a little of my own thinking in reply to your post ..
Thank you and kindest regards D xx  Heart Heart Heart

D'vina,  That's wonderful that everything worked out for you in revealing yourself- with your wife and your friends. I wouldn't mind (I think) if others knew the real me, but it would crush my wife, who just wants her guy (and yes, she has always known about me from four months after we met). That's alright- she loves me and I have accepted the give and take.

What's so interesting is that in intimacy she very much has taken complete charge. Now if I could only find a way for her to come up with the idea of pegging. 

Would I cry?  Sometimes I have enough challenges in simply ejaculating but yes, I would love to let go and be a girl with her (even if I don't tell her) and cry as the real me.
I've said I was taught not to cry.  In fact, I was called a sissy when I cried as a child!  Our society is built on a foundation of male hierarchy and for that males need to be strong.  Always.  We must control our emotions, women are the ones who are emotional, and sissies who are failed men.

Right?

Well, we here know the answer, know of the mastering strength of the feminine, know that we need this strength, yearn for it, and many of us are incapable of the tears we feel missing it.

What to do?  I started this discussion in a disorganized way, just thinking out loud, citing a few of the facets of sissy training and discipline that help release our tears, pain and humiliation, pain leading to joy, submission and relief expressed in salty tears. 

In terms of crying and expressing our real emotions, much of our sissy training is simply about forgetting what we've learned and seeing the benefits of touching our repressed emotions.  We need to give ourselves permission to do what is healthy and normal.  As sissies this means not simply physical submission to our Mistresses, but complete submission the them, and to our own hidden little girls inside whose development was stunted and cut off when it needed nurturing.  Kerri asks for advice, but I'm no psychologist or Mistress.

I do think the hardest tears to accept with pride are those that result from pain.  This is exactly when boys are taught not to cry, and perhaps the most critical part of our development as sissies.  Many Mistresses use spanking as discipline, for infractions and, more important perhaps, to teach the submission mentioned above--submission to our Mistresses and to ourselves.  Yes!  It's OK to cry when we hurt!  It's natural!  Imagine the wonder of standing in the corner after a spanking:  Your exposed bottom is red and tears are rolling down your cheeks from pain and humiliation, and you suddenly realize YOU ARE A SISSY!  You gasp as your sobbing increases, as you realize the pseudo-man so ill suited to your personality is gone, as you cry in joy and acceptance of you really are.

Here's a couple of links that may help:  Sophia Gubb’s Blog contains a transgender's advice on breaking down male conditioning and learning to cry again.  A more general How to Cry and Let it All Out is a WikiHow about regaining what so many of us have lost.  My best advice to Kerri and others is go to these links, and explore for yourself.

Not all of us are fortunate enough to have a Sarah In Charge to lead us to ourselves, but I hope this discussion helps those who need it.  I look forward to sharing my tissue and my shoulder with all here.