BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My artwork

The Stepmother of my dreams.

Adam
(02-02-2017, 12:55 PM)hall2226 Wrote: The Stepmother of my dreams.

Adam

My stepmother was frequently harsh in her discipline of me, like this artwork stepmother looks to be, but she could not have looked any more different. 
kerri
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
(02-02-2017, 12:55 PM)hall2226 Wrote: The Stepmother of my dreams.

Adam

Emmm Very scary indeed ..!
You have depicted a vision from my dreams! I get chills and thrills all at the same time. Very nice drawing.
Although I do get the thrill of that kind of authoritarian woman, when I was first petticoated and made to wear girls' clothes it was by my mother.

A large part of my humiliation was that she wasn't authoritarian like that, she was just normal. So to be made to dress as a girl by her was that much more humiliating, because everyone else was dressed so normally.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I agree with you, Ali. I am as much an admirer of a conspicuously dominant woman as the next submissive man, though for my taste a woman fully clothed in black leather (for example) gives me much more of a thrill than one partially clothed in a corset and stockings. But I am much more excited by a quietly confident woman who knows she doesn’t need to advertise her superiority by what she wears. A casually dressed woman calmly instructing me to get dressed in a girl’s school uniform or a sissy maid outfit, and then watching with amused interest as I do so, really pushes my submissive sissy buttons. The fantasy of my wife and a group of her female friends, all wearing jeans and jumpers, sitting around and chatting while I, dressed as a sissy maid, serve them tea and cake, is a huge turn-on. The more ridiculously sissy my outfit, and so the greater the contrast between my outfit and theirs, the more excruciatingly and exquisitely humiliating it would be.
Absolutely, Bhuna.

Some of my most exquisite humiliations as a child were when I had been dressed in frilly knickers and a little girl style dress, or even a nappy and baby dress, when my little sister (and sometimes her friends too) were dressed in shorts and jeans, with my mother, also in jeans, telling me how pretty I looked.