BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving House
Hi All,

I've not been around here as much as I'd like to be, as I'm moving to be closer to my parents. I've got ME/CFS so stress isn't good and my Dad had heart attack 16 whilst getting a skin lesion operated on, so not great.

What I found is that I've got way more baby/toddler stuff than I ever thought I had. And whilst keeping it hidden on the odd days people come to visit my flat is a chore, moving it is another matter!  Smile  It's not like you want the movers to see babish adult diapers or bed rails and a cot mobile or a adult sized push chair. Anyone else moved house?

The other thing is what you'd like in your new place as far as furniture/decor goes, with the problem of regular visits by friends and family who don't know about the AB side. What I'd love is a nursery, but seeing as my next door neighbour is my parent church minister that can't happen  Sad

I'm hoping to be at least able to put up the Tomy thomas train set as my flat didn't have the space.
Adult Baby looking for Nanny/Mummy/Friends

Also suffer from ME/CFS so if I'm slow to post it's because I probably don't have the energy
Surely your minister couldn't say anything even if he did know . He must know plenty of peoples secrets .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(01-23-2017, 11:15 PM)Bill Wrote: Surely your minister couldn't say anything even if he did know . He must know plenty of peoples secrets .

Good point, Bill, but maybe it's just the fact that he would know is what is offsetting. And maybe a certain amount of fear of being thought of as strange or worse.
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
How big is your new place? Could you keep one room as your nursery and keep it locked?

But you would have to remember to keep it locked when people came round!