Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Enemas and chastity
(10-19-2017, 03:36 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: Here's my latest enema nozzle--a real monster called the Sissy Splitter.
Guaranteed to make prissy boys squeal like girls when all eight inches get stuffed into you;

[Image: y2ame9rhybxd38a4g.jpg]

It certainly does look formidable!
(10-20-2017, 09:38 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 03:36 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: Here's my latest enema nozzle--a real monster called the Sissy Splitter.
Guaranteed to make prissy boys squeal like girls when all eight inches get stuffed into you;

It certainly does look formidable!

Reading through this thread has been fascinating. I did have one Aunt (actually she was a neighbor of my Nana not a relative) who was fanatical about enemas. I stayed with her on many occasions over the years, and an enema before bedtime was non-negotiable. My experiences with her stretched from the time I was 15 until I was 23 or 24. She was more than 6 feet tall, and quite stern (I think she was in the military). Anyway, this made her both intimidating and exciting at the same time. Although in many respects her approach was clinical, her fingers relaxing my bottom was quite pleasurable. 
While I never fully orgasmed, I did leak copious amounts of cream. And I always slept soundly. It has been quite a while since I had an enema, but the nozzle pictured above has me very much in the mood. If only she were alive, i’m certain she would make good use of that nozzle. In fact, I would sign up for daily treatments right now!❤️
The first detection I ever got was when Mom gave me a enema. I had no idea what it was. I thought something was wrong. Mom saw the look of fright on my face. Laughed told me it's ok, nothing to worry about for now. It will go back to normal. I was about 8 years old maybe 9. After that it didn't happen again till about 11. But then I found out what it was.