satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The advantages of Petticoat Training
I just had a very interesting communication with aunt Helga. We wrote back and forth, which was a total education for me concerning Petticoat Training. I had read lots of letters from others concerning this subject, along with Helga's advice. When I think back to my own son at age ten/eleven, his unruliness, naughtiness, and it seemed all my actions to correct his behavior went for naught, is when I contacted Helga, and from that point is where my education began. I'm not totally sure I thanked her enough, but will do so now, "Thank you Aunt Helga for all you did helping me direct my son in the right direction.

I want to say something about Petticoat training vice other methods of punishment. Petticoat training, is not a physical punishment, only mental as it concerns humiliation/embarrassment, and the lowering of male esteem for a period of time. A very important trait of Petticoat Training, is the experience lasts for a lifetime, as can be attributed to the letters written by those now grown up that remember their own Petticoat Training, most look back with fondness. I suspect one of these days, my son will feel the same.

Thanks again Aunt Helga!!
Jillian,

Thanks for sharing, its nice to hear from moms who have successfully used petticoating. My own personal experiences helping moms mirrors yours. When properly prepared and committed the results of petticoating can be positive for both the mother and her sons. While its controversial the humiliation (mental) aspect of petticoating is very important, not all boys require extreme humiliation sometimes the threat is all it takes. What many people do not realize is petticoating is about eliminating unwanted masculine behavior and replacing it with more acceptable feminine behavior. The lasting impact you talk about means the mother was successful in eliminating the unwanted behavior.

I do not remember seeing any details about your experiences. Love to hear how you got started and if you are still using petticoating today?
It's nice to read from a Mom who has used petticoat discipline to correct and train her son.  I'm a "petticoated" adult male/sissy who is kept in line by petticoating and feminization from my loving wife.  It has not always been the easiest life, and at times I've wanted to rebel and complain, but as Miss Radical Feminist points out this treatment is quite effective in eliminating undesirable masculine behaviors.  I certainly don't go out drinking and "hell raising" with "the boys", I don't flirt with women, I don't leave messes around the house (in fact I'm solely responsible for household cleanliness), I don't leave the toilet seat up (I'm required to sit)...

I also thank Auntie Helga, Radical Feminist, Miss Jillian, Sara in Charge,  and all women like them who have taken the steps to teach and train males in proper behaviors, and for helping to make my life well disciplined and complete.

Most respectfully,

sissy jamieanne
Mine wasn't to correct my behavior it was because I was an introvert. I was a quiet and very shy boy, I like art, music and reading everything I could. My mom enjoyed the christmas, birthday and mother's day cards I got her. Mom even said she never knew a boy could be so caring in picking such cards. I became crippled with RA when I was 11 and a aunt suggested she put me in dresses so it would be easier to change me. As I wore the dresses for longer and longer (even after I regained the ability to walk) she noticed I became more open and expressive and she liked this part of me and then decide I should wear dresses more often. I liked wearing dresses and felt more liberated like this was what I was suppose to be and do.
You can't say enough about Auntie Helga and her good works.  Communicating with her was a major influence in my life.  The only problem is you're preaching to the choir.  I'm certain petticoating at an early age would have saved me years of guilt and grief.
(01-19-2017, 03:59 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Jillian,

Thanks for sharing, its nice to hear from moms who have successfully used petticoating. My own personal experiences helping moms mirrors yours. When properly prepared and committed the results of petticoating can be positive for both the mother and her sons. While its controversial the humiliation (mental) aspect of petticoating is very important, not all boys require extreme humiliation sometimes the threat is all it takes. What many people do not realize is petticoating is about eliminating unwanted masculine behavior and replacing it with more acceptable feminine behavior. The lasting impact you talk about means the mother was successful in eliminating the unwanted behavior.

I do not remember seeing any details about your experiences. Love to hear how you got started and if you are still using petticoating today?
Hello, to answer your question concerning the help I received from Aunt Helga, because of the nature of the subject shared between us, Aunt Helga would know me as Barbara, not Jillian. It all began when I realized I was losing control of my son's behavior. He had just pasted puberty, refused to listen to me, would not even obey a simple request to be home at a certain hour after school let out. I tried everything, bedroom time, things I knew he played with, taken away, I even turned to spanking, which I'm not in favor of. To me it shows loss of control, and nowhere to turn. Anyway, I was talking to a neigbor down the street from me, a male, who I had confided in several times concerning my son. He gave me a web address (Petticoat Dicipline) which turned out to be run by Aunt Helga. After reading many of the letter's sent in to her by various mother's who seemed to be having the same problems I was having, and then reading her reply's, I decided to write to her, asking for advice. It wasn't long before I received a very nice letter from her, asking me to explain to her what problem I was experiencing, which I did. We began a chain of correspondance in which Helga explained to me how to begin Petticoating. Her very first remark was, if you give in to tears, screaming, kicking etc..and stop, you had lost the battle and would never again get control of his behavior. She gave me a listing of the clothes (feminine) the I would need at the start. Dress or skirt and blouse, a nylon slip, and panties, also nylon. She went over with me several times, how important the panties were, that they were what basically would in the end break his male ego. Also, that he was going to fight tooth and nail against wearing the panties. Panties being the item of female clothing that young boys would fight most not to wear. She did say though, once a boy was successfully petticoated, it wasn't uncommon for some to become fond of wearing panties, and one needed to keep a keen eye out for misbehavior, touching and more. While his petticoating was in progress, I became aware that masturbation was frowned on...but difficult to stop.

I have gone on long enough, so I will stop. What Helga said to me about staying the course, and to expect setbacks worked out to be true, but I have seen some improvement over the past several months...problems, yes, but not as many as when I started petticoating him.

Jillian

(01-19-2017, 03:59 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Jillian,

You seem to think along the same lines as Aunt Helga. After she told me about panties being the main item of fem clothing in order to break the ego of a young boy, and the difficulties encountered in getting them into panties.....I was wondering if you felt the same? I know her words have certainly rung true for me. There have been times when I almost said to myself, "Skip the panties, and go on with the rest." Your feelings?
Though i was not petticoated often, i found the panties to be the one item of clothing i was most ashamed of wearing. One reason may be that it is the item of feminine clothing closest to a boy's skin (and boy's privates) and screams out, "Mommy is making me wear GIRLS' underpants!". It is the item of clothing boys most want to get a peek of when girls are on swings, etc. because it is forbidden to peek, but never dream of wearing themselves (usually). It also has something, i think, with demystifying what the panties are hiding.
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
Jillian, Auntie Helga has been at this for many years.  I didn't encounter her or myself until I was in my 50's.  Her courage in advocating a regime that goes so against the status quo never fails to impress me, even awe me.  If I could somehow go back in time, I would have my Mother contact her, saving me many years of grief.  Her responses to my correspondence, some of which she printed, helped me embrace myself.