ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helpful to mothers in petticoating their children.
I recently found sites for disabled children that include onesies with zips at the back. Sites like Privatina might also do for children as they do custom sizes!

http://www.shop.kcsleepsuits.co.uk/
http://littlekeepersleeper.com/index.php...ommon/home
Very nice find, Little Miss. They seem to be effective at preventing the wearer from removing them without assistance and unauthorized removal of incontinence appliances (nappies)...
I came across this site: preventawear.com
There are several other similar sites in the U.S., which helps re: shipping costs.
Preventawears full bodysuit includes the following features:
[Image: 14538688378491603536297.png]
Click To Enlarge
[Image: 14538688381971076571855.png]
[Image: 14454674433501634209312.jpeg]
[Image: 1453868839874335132193.jpeg]
Special Needs clothing adult bodysuit.  This anti strip jumpsuit is Durable, soft, stretchable, sensory friendly clothing.  95% Cotton 5% Spandex.
Legs go down to the ankle for added protection from reaching up into diaper.
Ultra Strong Protection Level.  Prevents disrobing.
Zipper in the back.  Has buckle options placed between shoulder blades for more protection.
Neck designed to prevent undressing.
Order what size you would wear in an Adult T Shirt.
Add on protiction features are:
Standard Buckle, small comfortable side release buckle in center of shoulder blades.
Safegaurd Buckle, small side release buckle with switch in the center moved one direction - it will not release, moved the other direction - allows it to rerelse.

[size=undefined]Full Length Special Needs Bodysuit
Price:$43.95[/size]
[size=undefined]* Marked fields are required.
Available Sizes: *
Select    Child Small     Child Medium     Child Large     Adult Small (+$2.00)     Adult Medium (+$2.00)     Adult Large (+$2.00)     Adult XL (+$4.00)
Color: *
Select    Black     White
Closure Option: *
Select    Zipper Only     Zipper + Standard Buckle (+$6.00)     Zipper + SafeGuard Buckle (+$9.00)
Qty: *

There are other sites that specifically offer sleepers, footed sleepers, etc. Some have locking zippers and locking buckles. These are not ab/dl sites. Rather, they are providers to parents, caregivers, and institutions that must deal with developmentally disabled children and adults, and adults in various stages of dementia who sometimes strip naked including diapers, i guess because they don't like the feeling of clothing on their skin.[/size]
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
(01-21-2017, 02:19 AM)kerri Wrote: I came across this site: preventawear.com
There are several other similar sites in the U.S., which helps re: shipping costs.
Preventawears full bodysuit includes the following features:
[Image: 14538688378491603536297.png]
Click To Enlarge
[Image: 14538688381971076571855.png]
[Image: 14454674433501634209312.jpeg]
[Image: 1453868839874335132193.jpeg]
Special Needs clothing adult bodysuit.  This anti strip jumpsuit is Durable, soft, stretchable, sensory friendly clothing.  95% Cotton 5% Spandex.
Legs go down to the ankle for added protection from reaching up into diaper.
Ultra Strong Protection Level.  Prevents disrobing.
Zipper in the back.  Has buckle options placed between shoulder blades for more protection.
Neck designed to prevent undressing.
Order what size you would wear in an Adult T Shirt.
Add on protiction features are:
Standard Buckle, small comfortable side release buckle in center of shoulder blades.
Safegaurd Buckle, small side release buckle with switch in the center moved one direction - it will not release, moved the other direction - allows it to rerelse.

[size=undefined]Full Length Special Needs Bodysuit
Price:$43.95[/size]
[size=undefined]* Marked fields are required.
Available Sizes: *
Select    Child Small     Child Medium     Child Large     Adult Small (+$2.00)     Adult Medium (+$2.00)     Adult Large (+$2.00)     Adult XL (+$4.00)
Color: *
Select    Black     White
Closure Option: *
Select    Zipper Only     Zipper + Standard Buckle (+$6.00)     Zipper + SafeGuard Buckle (+$9.00)
Qty: *

There are other sites that specifically offer sleepers, footed sleepers, etc. Some have locking zippers and locking buckles. These are not ab/dl sites. Rather, they are providers to parents, caregivers, and institutions that must deal with developmentally disabled children and adults, and adults in various stages of dementia who sometimes strip naked including diapers, i guess because they don't like the feeling of clothing on their skin.[/size]

Perfect for keeping naughty children in line yes.
I know everyone is different, but when I was being punished by being put into girls' or baby clothes I wouldn't dare take them off. My mother would have given me such a spanking.

So part of the humiliation of my punishment was my meek acquiescence to it - physically there was nothing stopping me from removing my nappy or knickers. But I still didn't do so.
(02-18-2017, 08:03 AM)Ali Wrote: I know everyone is different, but when I was being punished by being put into girls' or baby clothes I wouldn't dare take them off. My mother would have given me such a spanking.

So part of the humiliation of my punishment was my meek acquiescence to it - physically there was nothing stopping me from removing my nappy or knickers. But I still didn't do so.

And so she should have. And i'm sure she would have found something prettier and more babyish for you to wear.
That would have been what I was afraid of. But I never dared to find out. If she'd put me into knickers or nappies I never dared remove them.
(06-25-2017, 05:45 PM)emborios Wrote: Wow very cute. This could be great for our son, thanks.
What age is your son and does he wear diapers ?
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(06-25-2017, 05:45 PM)emborios Wrote: Wow very cute. This could be great for our son, thanks.

How old is your son now?  And how much do you keep him diapered? 
I'd quite like this sort of thing for my sissy boy. It can be worn under day clothes but also means that a nappy changing session involves more clothing removal and is another reminder of his status as a sissy who doesn't get to make his own choices. It reminded me of sports leotards I was sometimes made to wear under my pyjamas with a cricket box as a teenager. Any evidence of masterbation or wet dreams could not be concealed or wiped away.