BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you to the following sissies...
I want to extend a huge thank you to the following wise and thoughtful sissies: tiffany
                                  Sissy Renee
                                  Ali &
                                  sissyjamieanne
Your insight and personal conviction have inspired me to be more honest and humble with the most important person in my life.
sissyjamieanne summed it up when she said, 

"the jury seems to be unanimous"...I'd say this group is indeed a "jury of your peers". Your wife is your superior, she loves you and cares for you, and you owe her your obedience and honesty. You know you'll be "beaten", but your buttocks will heal, and your conscience will be cleansed...I don't think you have many options, and postponing it will only make matters worse!

I also want to give a special sissy shout-out to Sissy Renee and sissyjamieanne who have enthusiastically endorsed in public (well PDQ's public, that is) what i have privately come to realize: that unless my little sissy weewee is caged and locked i am nearly powerless to not engage in the "dirty habit" my Wife rails against, despises, and will not forgive, and must be punished, much to my chagrin. These two sissies have seen through me and i know that their suggestions are well-intentioned and out of a sense of understanding goodwill.

Once again, thank you to all who responded to my predicament.
Heart kerri Heart
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
How wonderful for you, Kerri.  I think you wanted to do the right thing all along, or you wouldn't have confessed to us here.  I hope your relationship grows ever better and more fulfilling as your behavior improves within the confines of your new cage.
(01-21-2017, 02:46 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: How wonderful for you, Kerri.  I think you wanted to do the right thing all along, or you wouldn't have confessed to us here.  I hope your relationship grows ever better and more fulfilling as your behavior improves within the confines of your new cage.

Thank you, Renee!
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
I just hope that your nappies are thick enough to cushion your sore botty .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(01-23-2017, 09:24 PM)Bill Wrote: I just hope that your nappies are thick enough to cushion your sore botty .

All things considered, it may be a good time to go back to double cloth diapers  Cry  and rubber pants.  Cry
kerri
(01-23-2017, 10:28 PM)kerri Wrote:
(01-23-2017, 09:24 PM) pid=\4067' Wrote:All things considered, it may be a good time to go back to double cloth diapers  Cry  and rubber pants.
kerri

Panties!  Sissies wear rubber PANTIES!  
(01-25-2017, 07:17 PM)mikki Wrote:
(01-23-2017, 10:28 PM)kerri Wrote:
(01-23-2017, 09:24 PM)pid=\4067 Wrote:All things considered, it may be a good time to go back to double cloth diapers  Cry  and rubber pants.
kerri

Panties!  Sissies wear rubber PANTIES!  
---------------------------------------------------‚ô°----------------------------------------------------
Yes mikki, i know that sissies wear rubber PANTIES (literally, since they are closed at the crotch) but my Domme Mommy puts them together as "diapers and rubber pants" so either i refer to them as she does, or i call them panties , which by definition they are, and therefore contradict her name for them. Gosh and Geewillikers, isn't it humiliating enough that i am sitting here having to wear diapers and a rubber diaper cover? Must i also be tongue-lashed for misnaming them? Are you glad that i am almost to the point of crying because of your scolding...sniffle...sniffle.  I'm kidding of course, and since She will likely never see this post, i concur that they are, in fact, rubber panties. Just don't tell on me...please?
That's lovely, honey! Well done you!

You're entering a whole world of pleasure and humiliation.

The pleasure will be hers and the humiliation yours! xx
(01-26-2017, 09:10 PM)Ali Wrote: That's lovely, honey! Well done you!

You're entering a whole world of pleasure and humiliation.

The pleasure will be hers and the humiliation yours! xx

Heart How true, Ali, how true, indeed. Heart
kerrilynn