Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superior Supervised Masturbation
Superior Supervised Masturbation

http://www.mediafire.com/view/t6oumpof6s...rb4Her.jpg

I like this image very much. The submissive male obediently refrains from touching his erect penis, awaiting permission from his Superior. She is training him to be obedient though naked and embarrassed. She has just edged him and will do so several more times before denying him relief and placing him back in his chastity. She is older and clearly not someone he might be attracted to. Unauthorized emissions will be punished with pain, humiliation and prolonged denial. Success will be  rewarded with random, infrequent authorized ejaculations. When she completes his training, if a Superior chooses to receive pleasure from him, he'll know not to expect pleasure for himself other than the pleasure of service.
Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
Ohhhhhh makes me tremble......
There's something exquisitely humiliating about being naked when in the presence of someone who is fully clothed, especially if you can't control your excitement, and are mercilessly mocked for being so out of control, or tiny. And it's especially humiliating if the person who is dressed holds up a pair of panties they say they're going to put you into it you can't behave.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
"And it's especially humiliating if the person who is dressed holds up a pair of panties they say they're going to put you into it you can't behave."
Or a diaper and diaper cover (with optional LOCK) since one is obviously not able to control SISSY baby emotions and actions !
(01-09-2017, 08:14 PM)micheleFFS Wrote: Superior Supervised Masturbation

http://www.mediafire.com/view/t6oumpof6s...rb4Her.jpg

I like this image very much. The submissive male obediently refrains from touching his erect penis, awaiting permission from his Superior. She is training him to be obedient though naked and embarrassed. She has just edged him and will do so several more times before denying him relief and placing him back in his chastity. She is older and clearly not someone he might be attracted to. Unauthorized emissions will be punished with pain, humiliation and prolonged denial. Success will be  rewarded with random, infrequent authorized ejaculations. When she completes his training, if a Superior chooses to receive pleasure from him, he'll know not to expect pleasure for himself other than the pleasure of service.

Your description, michele, made me squirm in my nappy and rubber pants. I went to the image and indeed enjoyed it immensely. Refraining from touching your erect penis, regardless of size,  while naked in front of a fully clothed mature woman is much harder than not touching a freshly painted bench with a sign next to it reading, "Wet Paint--Do Not Touch". I love your description, though to my eyes she seems to be saying, through her countenance and body language, "You poor thing, it's so little and useless looking." The young man has on a wedding band. Could the Woman be his Domme Wife? Or, judging by her clothing, his Domme Mommy who will, after denying him relief for the fifth time that day will put him into his chastity and then diaper him, slip on his rubber panties and put him into his dropseat, footed jammies and to bed for the night in his bed, that happens to have bars and a locking top. True, its only 6:30, but if he is very fortunate, perhaps she will come to his "other" bedroom, tug him gently to Her bed, and have her sleepy eyed "lil' one"service her until she is sated, at which time she can order him to go back to his crib, and lock himself in for the night, reminding him that with the baby monitor she can hear the lock click shut satisfied in the knowledge that since she has the only keys, there will be no unauthorized "sleepwalking".
Angry "Why you NAUGHTY boy! What you need is a good long..." Angry
(01-11-2017, 12:46 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: "And it's especially humiliating if the person who is dressed holds up a pair of panties they say they're going to put you into it you can't behave."
Or a diaper and diaper cover (with optional LOCK) since one is obviously not able to control SISSY baby emotions and actions !

I love  locking plastic pants over thick diapers as a chastity device. My Wife (Mommy) feels i should not need them to help control myself, but i like them as a way for her to emphasize her control over me. Unfortunately, she has not bought them, nor do i have sewing skills to make them myself.?
Angry "Why you NAUGHTY boy! What you need is a good long..." Angry