ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone know what movie this is from?
I think it is a lovely clip. The mama looks quite happy, but we have no reaction shot of the boy's face because he does not turn around. Surely some of you have seen the entire film. What is the boy's reaction? Is he being petticoated because this is what mama likes, since she seems happy and not like she is petticoating the boy as punishment, or to discipline or train him? I so wish girls and boys wore dresses like that nowadays, every day, complete with Mary Janes, lace trimmed anklets and vests (and panties, of course) and pretty bows in their hair. Alas, todays fashions for children are mainly unisex, the only difference being whether it is "Hello Kitty" on the front of the tee shirt or the logo of a football team. Sad(
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
(01-14-2017, 08:11 PM)kerri Wrote: I think it is a lovely clip. The mama looks quite happy, but we have no reaction shot of the boy's face because he does not turn around. Surely some of you have seen the entire film. What is the boy's reaction? Is he being petticoated because this is what mama likes, since she seems happy and not like she is petticoating the boy as punishment, or to discipline or train him? I so wish girls and boys wore dresses like that nowadays, every day, complete with Mary Janes, lace trimmed anklets and vests (and panties, of course) and pretty bows in their hair. Alas, todays fashions for children are mainly unisex, the only difference being whether it is "Hello Kitty" on the front of the tee shirt or the logo of a football team. Sad(

The film is in polish and mostly focuses on the character as adult, the clip is short and only a flashback to when he was a child. Based on the mothers behavior, she longs for a daughter, since the film is in polish its hard to know if they explain why she did this, the key for me is the way she hugs and then hands him a doll, you can almost hear here saying now be a good girl.

RF
(01-10-2017, 05:56 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote: Maybe there are two versions of the "DRESS CODE" ?
Go to Ebay and SEARCH under DVD DRESS CODE for the above mentioned Hollywood version.
The 37 second clip is foreign and I don't recognize it - I have the Hollywood DVD version !

"DRESS CODE" is more than amusing and while not at this point a larger than life factor the
problem of children wanting to be treated different than what they were born is becoming
more of a cause celebre but kept on the QT to protect the child's innocence which is questionable
BS preventing the child from developing !

Child development is is exactly the point. In our binary gender expectation, thus endocrinating society, we expect certain behavior from a female child and a male child. Cross gender expectations are unheard of with boys this the push and seceracies. Far less for a girl unless that girl is sure of her gender identity not being female.

I was having a discussion tonight with a very OCD absolutist who ironically is masculine and lesbian. Her assertions were similar to most people (we were talking specifically about intersex persons) "Pick a Side" is the common thread, gender ambiguity or binary gender expression is not an option. In Her being OCD and an absolutest, she could not see that it's the child's choice, when they are aware enough to make that choice if even a choice is necessary. Nor choice she see that the child's development was subject to gender expectations of society. This Is a very hard thing for cis gender people to understand, when it could be the simplest. And what is lost when we force these expectations of gender on a child who is someplace between masculine and feminine, or transgender. We rob them of a child hood that should be free from gender roles. Girls do this boy do that, should no longer apply in our modern society.
Heart Dreaming of a softer more loving caring and nurturing kind of world Heart