ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone know what movie this is from?

I just came across this on youtube not sure what its from
Tiffany,

It's a small sequence in a Polish film. I won't even bother to try and type it here as I will get it wrong, but if you look at the comments section on YouTube it's listed there...

Sissy Matthew xxx
There is a GREAT MOVIE that can be bought on amazon.com.  The title is "Dress Code".  It is about a boy who insist on wearing dresses and is accepted by a black girl his age.  The girl also wants to explore more of the masculine life and dressing as a cowboy with cap guns.  It is a very good movie.
(01-10-2017, 03:44 PM)melodie Wrote: There is a GREAT MOVIE that can be bought on amazon.com.  The title is "Dress Code".  It is about a boy who insist on wearing dresses and is accepted by a black girl his age.  The girl also wants to explore more of the masculine life and dressing as a cowboy with cap guns.  It is a very good movie.

Thank you for telling us about this. Is there a subtitled version? Or dubbed?

Can anyone translate the clip?

I searched Amazon and YouTube with terms like Polish DVD "dress code" and Polish movie dress code. I got a Shirley MacLaine flick called Dress Code, and several references to dress codes and several links to various polishes. Can anyone help?
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
Dresse Code is a movie that stars Alex D. Linz, Shirley Mclaine, Gary Sinise, Kathy Bates and others. If you go to Amazon.com and search for the movie "Dress Code" it should come up. PLEASE DO NOT SEARCH "polish Film Dvd. because you will not find it. You may also be able to find it at "www.lionsgatefilms.com .

I have a copy of the DVD
The film is called Nic Smiesznego . Full film is on youtube .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
The clip above from the "polish film" that Bill has correctly titled is different to the Dress Code film that I think Melodie is talking about.

Sissy Matthew xxx
Maybe there are two versions of the "DRESS CODE" ?
Go to Ebay and SEARCH under DVD DRESS CODE for the above mentioned Hollywood version.
The 37 second clip is foreign and I don't recognize it - I have the Hollywood DVD version !

"DRESS CODE" is more than amusing and while not at this point a larger than life factor the
problem of children wanting to be treated different than what they were born is becoming
more of a cause celebre but kept on the QT to protect the child's innocence which is questionable
BS preventing the child from developing !
(01-10-2017, 05:56 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote: Maybe there are two versions of the "DRESS CODE" ?
Go to Ebay and SEARCH under DVD DRESS CODE for the above mentioned Hollywood version.
The 37 second clip is foreign and I don't recognize it - I have the Hollywood DVD version !

"DRESS CODE" is more than amusing and while not at this point a larger than life factor the
problem of children wanting to be treated different than what they were born is becoming
more of a cause celebre but kept on the QT to protect the child's innocence which is questionable
BS preventing the child from developing !

Bill has correctly named the film and it is on YouTube. The sequence excerpted at the top of the thread begins at 4:37. Please don't post a direct link to the film as I want us to be careful not to post links to material that will appeal to pedophiles. Thanks for cooperating.

I'm sure many of us would have benefited from being treated as this boy was.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
It was easy to find lol . I just looked at the comments below the clip .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel