468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
st. louis area
Older sissy transgender. Looking for correspondence with those in my area - daddies, mommies, couples, other sissies. Friendship and perhaps more. I'm 60, single, and have a full wardrobe. Other sissies please be smooth. Thank you.
Michellelynn
I am sorry i don't live in the St. Louis area; i am sure we would have much to talk about, and perhaps more, if my Domme Mommy approved. I am always here to lend an ear if you wish to chat, however.
kerrilynn
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
(01-09-2017, 12:47 AM)kerri Wrote: Michellelynn
I am sorry i don't live in the St. Louis area; i am sure we would have much to talk about, and perhaps more, if my Domme Mommy approved. I am always here to lend an ear if you wish to chat, however.
kerrilynn

Thank you Kerrilynn, that's very sweet. I'm glad you've found happiness with your Domme Mommy! While I'm always in need of instruction by a woman, I feel my ultimate womanhood will be fulfilled when I belong to a man. I've been with many, but as they say: "A good man is hard to find." Lol. As your Domme Mommy approves, please continue this thread as you wish. Hugs!
I am not in st. Louis but i am in missouri