ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forced to make my own frilly panties
(01-10-2017, 07:01 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote: I agree that sissies should learn to sew as well as other similar skills but I don't see where this should be considered punishment. Any skill is an asset and sissies should be thankful that their Mistress is taking the time to teach them and I for one would have liked to have been taught such skills. My Wife is an expert seamstress and has a small home based business that keeps Her busy. The one time She tried to help me make a skirt for myself She became very nervous that I might somehow damage one of Her machines and also had little patience in trying to teach me. When it became obvious She was frustrated with me being all thumbs I knew it was best for me to let Her finish my skirt which She was happy to do.

Well, useful tasks like sewing only seem like punishment to those of us who are, for one reason or another, resisting our petticoating.  Eventually they become rewards as we realize how much better we are as sissies performing domestic chores that make us prettier and more appreciated.

As for your wife and her sewing machine, you just have to start small.  Sewing is a skill that needs practice, practice, practice!  Start sewing by hand.  Ask your wife to help you with directions as you learn some basic skills.  Frilly knickers with ribbon ties instead of elastic are a nice project.  Do you have dolls?  Learning to sew pretty dresses for your dolls is an introduction to designing your own.  Ask your wife to let you thread her machine for her when she is sewing, and build up to actually using it.  We've all gotta start somewhere!  My first project on a sewing machine was a fitted cloth diaper with booster pads and Velcro, and it was so easy and so pretty and so practical I've never gone back, though I still have a lot to learn.
(01-11-2017, 04:06 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 07:01 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote: I agree that sissies should learn to sew as well as other similar skills but I don't see where this should be considered punishment. Any skill is an asset and sissies should be thankful that their Mistress is taking the time to teach them and I for one would have liked to have been taught such skills. My Wife is an expert seamstress and has a small home based business that keeps Her busy. The one time She tried to help me make a skirt for myself She became very nervous that I might somehow damage one of Her machines and also had little patience in trying to teach me. When it became obvious She was frustrated with me being all thumbs I knew it was best for me to let Her finish my skirt which She was happy to do.

Well, useful tasks like sewing only seem like punishment to those of us who are, for one reason or another, resisting our petticoating.  Eventually they become rewards as we realize how much better we are as sissies performing domestic chores that make us prettier and more appreciated.

As for your wife and her sewing machine, you just have to start small.  Sewing is a skill that needs practice, practice, practice!  Start sewing by hand.  Ask your wife to help you with directions as you learn some basic skills.  Frilly knickers with ribbon ties instead of elastic are a nice project.  Do you have dolls?  Learning to sew pretty dresses for your dolls is an introduction to designing your own.  Ask your wife to let you thread her machine for her when she is sewing, and build up to actually using it.  We've all gotta start somewhere!  My first project on a sewing machine was a fitted cloth diaper with booster pads and Velcro, and it was so easy and so pretty and so practical I've never gone back, though I still have a lot to learn.

First of all I apologise if I came across as someone who doesn't understand that some sissies have or still are resisting their feminization. It is true that many males do not want this and therefore do things that end up having them punished, I have been lucky in that I have enjoyed the process but it all comes down to how one's Mistress treats and teaches her sissy.

About my poor performance in sewing though, all this happened many years ago and my Wife just wasn't into teaching me. Her sewing machines are off limits to me much the same way a man won't lend his boat or tools to anyone else. She is very protective of everything in Her shop and the only time I can even touch Her machines is to take them to be serviced. She never encouraged me to play with dolls, every woman is different in what she expects but I have to say I like your idea that making doll clothing would be perfect practice. I can however do basic hand sewing like replacing buttons or loose stitching so I'm not totally helpless in this regard.
I have Nancy Edwina sew, knit and crochet all of her own wardrobe including the school girl uniform to which she has been confined for over three years now.   Obviously this occupies her time in a laborious task, makes her the producer of her own humiliation, enables her clothing to fit her but be designed in suitably old fashioned and frumpy styles appropriate for a naughty school girl at a 1950s boarding school as well as skilling her for a potential future role as a house maid.  By setting targets for production in a given time done for example on her knees facing a wall it may also be used as a punishment.

It also allows specifically designed clothing to be produced appropriate for someone requiring discipline for example thumbless mittens or dresses with a flap on the bottom to allow easy access to her behind for caning or spanking.

She has also learned to embroider so she can embroider her full name in all her clothing as appropriate for a school girl.

All her work is done by hand with no use of a sewing machine to maximise the work required.
I have a couple of thoughts, Gemma.

First, I'm sure many of us, Superiors and submissives alike, would love to see pictures of her homemade, embroidered panties.

Second, what about making her offer to sew custom frumpies (or even frillies) as a cottage industry? Superiors could make their subs go through the ordering and measuring  process. I don't know Nancy Edwina's attitudes, but if she likes frillies but must wear frumpies, then to make frillies for others will be frustrating, punitive or both. Wink
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
Positively deep MichelleFFS, there is no end to the depth of submission. You describe such an intricate web of humiliation and denial heretofore unimaginable.
I agree with Gina, MichelleFFS...if Nancy Edwina had to make knickers for other sissies it would be devastating for her...especially if they were fabricated in the disciplinary position, whilst kneeling facing a wall...and of course, not a penny of the proceeds in her purse!