Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking My Wife's Number One Prohibition
By my Wife's orders i normally have to wear diapers and plastic, or rubber pants day and night for 1) very real stress and urge incontinence, and 2) to keep me Her "sissy baby" which she very much enjoys and She feels helps me to be more docile and submissive.  Due to a bad case of razor rash from shaving my bits too close this last time, i was given permission to wear flowery cotton panties until i am healed, albeit with a very thick bladder control pad inside, which requires fairly frquent changing.. Honestly, i have been milking the opportunity to wear them instead of diapers, although i soaked a pair of them last night when, as usual, i got up from a chair and my bladder simply released, as is usually the case, and the pad failed me miserably.

All this is backstory to explain what followed.. Namely, I read a delightfully detailed vignette by Richard Evans at Femdomous (beautifully and tastefully illustrated, as well), and it struck me as particularly exciting to the point that i chose to break the strictest of all of my Wife's rules ---i put my hand inside my panties and before i knew it i had committed the most forbidden of all acts... and to its unforgiveable conclusion. It felt good for about 30 seconds and then bad guilt set in, and i became faced with a decision: (1) refrain from telling on myself to my Wife, and live with the guilt for however long it takes to go away; or (2) tattle on myself and face the absolute certainty of receiving, not a spanking, as is my usual punishment, but, in my Wife's own words, a BEATING. A combination of paddle, razor strop, hairbrush, tawse, heavy wooden ruler, belt, heavy wooden spoon and whatever else She decides on using to express her anger and make me sorrowful for what i have done. We are talking welts and bruises that stay for one to two weeks. 

Having written this comment, and upon reflection, i have decided that a couple of pounds of guilt is better than 100 pounds of immediately unbearable pain, followed by days of real soreness and remorse.  

For the record, one of the reasons why i don't find myself indulging more often in the act my Wife reckons as, "dirty, disgusting, and immature" is the fact that wearing diapers and plastic or rubber pants with blue jeans or trousers over them basically deadens sensations to my "tiny little wee-wee" (as Wife likes to call it) from self-frottage. It is an observation not lost on my Wife, and one of the benefits, in Her opinion, of insisting that i wear them.. And, to be honest, i don't enjoy sticking my hand down the front of my diapers when they are soaking wet. Yes, the wetness is my own "product", but pee is pee and i dont like it all over my hand, regardless of whose it is.
Angry "Why you NAUGHTY boy! What you need is a good long..." Angry
You're not going to tell her?

I think you should...
When you get down to it, it's really up to you whether you have an honest relationship with your wife or not, but may I point out that dishonesty is one of the male traits that causes so many problems in the world?  As sissies, we acknowledge that our choices  are either obedience with consequences, or ending our relationships.  You are trying to justify your behavior saying you probably won't do it again.  Is that a lie too?
I'm I definitely think you should confess.

Firstly you're a sissy so should respect her superiority. And that means telling her everything, even if that does mean incurring a beating. Although perhaps if you confesss she may let you off with a caning or a sound spanking.

And secondly, surely she'll find out anyway when she pulls down your knickers later? And then she'll give you an even more severe beating for not only playing with yourself in your knickers, but also for trying to hide it.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
(01-08-2017, 02:18 PM)tiffany Wrote: You're not going to tell her?

I think you should...

I think you are 100% right; i think i should tell her. But, i'm genuinely afraid of what she will do. She absolutely wants me to stay chaste if and until she allows me sexual release, which can often take weeks. It is one of the few subjects (masturbation) on which she is unforgiving.
(01-08-2017, 10:12 PM)kerri Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 02:18 PM)tiffany Wrote: You're not going to tell her?

I think you should...

I think you are 100% right; i think i should tell her. But, i'm genuinely afraid of what she will do. She absolutely wants me to stay chaste if and until she allows me sexual release, which can often take weeks. It is one of the few subjects (masturbation) on which she is unforgiving.

Aw, im sorry about that. You did do something naughty though. Maybe you should have a little talk to her about how you're afraid the punishment will be too much and that wearing flowery cotton panties alone is too much for you. Good luck!
(01-08-2017, 02:56 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: When you get down to it, it's really up to you whether you have an honest relationship with your wife or not, but may I point out that dishonesty is one of the male traits that causes so many problems in the world?  As sissies, we acknowledge that our choices  are either obedience with consequences, or ending our relationships.  You are trying to justify your behavior saying you probably won't do it again.  Is that a lie too?

Renee, you are right. I need to be 100% honest with my Wife. I never question her honesty, because she simply does not lie...it isn't in her nature. Some Women, and most men, i reckon, lie. She does not...she is more mature than i am in that regard, and most others, as well. And she abhors lying. I trust her with my life. That is no exaggeration. I really don't want to tell her what i did, because i know she will take out her wrath on my hide. It will hurt so much; a just consequence for a stupid impulsive act that i know she regards with absolute disgust. I won't lie to you; short of being locked into chastity i will masturbate again. Though it is not at all a common thing for me to do at all. It happens, or rather i DO IT---why kid myself, masturbation does not just happen. My wife has said the only thing that would end our marriage would be if i was unfaithful. Short of that she will deal with me as she sees fit, she has told me.

(01-08-2017, 07:28 PM)Ali Wrote: I'm I definitely think you should confess.

Firstly you're a sissy so should respect her superiority. And that means telling her everything, even if that does mean incurring a beating. Although perhaps if you confesss she may let you off with a caning or a sound spanking.

And secondly, surely she'll find out anyway when she pulls down your knickers later? And then she'll give you an even more severe beating for not only playing with yourself in your knickers, but also for trying to hide it.

Hello, Ali. The jury seems to be unanimous: "You should confess."
I absolutely respect her superiority. Not in areas like car repair, or carpentry, or those traditionally male skills, but rather Her superiority over me in regards to who rules the roost, wears the pants, decides on issues of right and wrong, and makes the final decision.
She will not let me off with a caning or sound spanking. She will give me what she terms "a Beating" a phrase i know only too well and is rare, but memorable. She will give me a beating because i did not confess to her what i did the instant after i did it. To Her way of thinking, masturbation is 100% forbidden, and not confessing to it immediately (which is open to no debate) is 100% unforgiveable.
She will not find out that i masturbated when she pulls down my knickers. They are already in the hamper, and besides i accidentally soaked them getting up from a chair, when the incontinence pad i had in them failed miserably. So the evidence is diluted. I am back in my usual diapers and rubber pants, and so have no desire to masturbate again, since i cannot really feel myself down there. I will not be able to take my beating without squirming and trying to move away from the blows. I will ask her to bind and restrain me. I hope that works, though it makes the thought of what i will receive that much more apprehensive.
Well Kerri,

I've read with interest your tale, and the replies...as you've said..."the jury seems to be unanimous"...I'd say this group is indeed a "jury of your peers". Your wife is your superior, she loves you and cares for you, and you owe her your obedience and honesty. You know you'll be "beaten", but your buttocks will heal, and your conscience will be cleansed...I don't think you have many options, and postponing it will only make matters worse!
Kerri, have you thought of requesting a chastity cage?  You seem OK when you're diapered; it's only when you're wearing panties that you stray.  I'm sure you're wife won't be surprised if you confess that you're just too weak to be trusted and that you want to be caged when out of diapers so that you're not tempted to disobey.
Oh Kerri...I think Sissy Renee's suggestion is perfect. When you've confessed your misdeed to you Wife, and been punished, you can then demonstrate your absolute remorse and contrition for your offense by humbly, submissively, and with genuine humility requesting a chastity device. If you know that you are unable to avoid masturbation without one, then it will make things so much easier for you, and make you more obedient to your Wife! You might even offer to work extra hard and extra hours to work off the expense and "earn" your device!