satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Transgender Summer Camp
Rainbow 
My Transgender Summer Camp

This is an interesting TV show which you might be able to watch online about a summer camp for young transgender people. Some of it can be very emotional and sad but there's a lot of very heartwarming moments too. Here is a preview:

Great show, society is slowing changing to accept and embrace gender fluid children. Had the pleasure of meeting many brave moms who are raising these special angels and their love for the children is some of the best I have every seen.

The world needs more angels like this and awesome moms to love them.

RF
(01-07-2017, 10:56 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Great show, society is slowing changing to accept and embrace gender fluid children. Had the pleasure of meeting many brave moms who are raising these special angels and their love for the children is some of the best I have every seen.

The world needs more angels like this and awesome moms to love them.

RF

He seems like a very sweet child. And happy, thank goodness. I hope the future bodes well for him. Society should not spurn innocents like him.
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry