satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having my son's ears pierced
Thanks Kimmi, I am just here to help encourage and empower mothers and sissies to embrace petticoating. The world will be a better place when I have achieved my goals.
When i was young some parents had their sons left ear pierced . This was supposed to be the hetero side and a lot of them thought it would stop their sons growing up to be gay .
My friends parents had his left ear pierced when he was two years old . When he was sixteen he went out and got got his right ear pierced as well . He spent his first wage on pearl drop earings and a wig . Over the years he jokes that he has spent a fortune on diamonte earings to go with the rest of his feminine wardrobe . He is still hetero but loves panties and designer dresses and shoes .
Bill,

You wrote "When i was young some parents had their sons left ear pierced . This was supposed to be the hetero side and a lot of them thought it would stop their sons growing up to be gay . "

Seriously? Where and when was this coven of magical thinkers? And why did they think the "danger" of their boys being gay was so pressing? Were the girls feared to be nascent dykes?

Weird.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(01-09-2017, 05:00 PM)micheleFFS Wrote: Bill,

You wrote "When i was young some parents had their sons left ear pierced . This was supposed to be the hetero side and a lot of them thought it would stop their sons growing up to be gay . "

Seriously? Where and when was this coven of magical thinkers? And why did they think the "danger" of their boys being gay was so pressing? Were the girls feared to be nascent dykes?

Weird.
I first heard of it here in Scotland about 1980 . You would see parents with their kids . Some still in prams . The boys left ear pierced and the girls both ears .
The parents wanted to show that they were trendy and "With it" .  Still retarded enough to think that the right hand side was the gay side .
I back up Bill here...not sure whether piercing their left ear "would stop them being gay", but when I was growing up a piercing in the right ear of a boy (mainly an older one) was supposed to signify they were gay or had feminine traits.

Complete hogswash I know, but it was one of those things that people passed down. Maybe a perculiar British thing.

Sissy Matthew xxx

Weird.

Michele,

Unfortunately, this doesn't sound that far-fetched. There's so many stupid people out there that cannot handle their children growing up to be anything other than straight that it's sickening. How many kids get kicked out of homes for being gay, transgender, or even something as simple as crossdressing or another 'weird' fetish? I remember the whole thing of 'left is right, right is wrong' when I was growing up as well. At least now there's a lot of people who really couldn't care less if men's ears are pierced and which side they're pierced on.

Society is slowly improving, and it is with the help of wonderful parents like Sara where it will only get better.

Richard
(01-09-2017, 06:04 PM)Richardto Wrote:

Weird.

Michele,

Unfortunately, this doesn't sound that far-fetched. There's so many stupid people out there that cannot handle their children growing up to be anything other than straight that it's sickening. How many kids get kicked out of homes for being gay, transgender, or even something as simple as crossdressing or another 'weird' fetish? I remember the whole thing of 'left is right, right is wrong' when I was growing up as well. At least now there's a lot of people who really couldn't care less if men's ears are pierced and which side they're pierced on.

Society is slowly improving, and it is with the help of wonderful parents like Sara where it will only get better.

Richard

[Image: stressed-out-ys2sFx-clipart.jpg]
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
Hey guys. Just a quick update on this thread. Adam has had his ears pierced for almost 2 months now, and he's handled it beautifully. No problems whatsoever. Two weeks ago I finally judged that it would be safe to remove the piercing studs and switch to real earrings. The first pair I tried on him was a pair that I admittedly spent waaay too much on, especially since I got a matching pair for myself, silver bow earrings from Tiffany. I know, I know, too extravagant for a 4yo, but I'm a mom who only has a daughter when her son doesn't feel like being a boy, so I indulge when I can. But seeing him with real girl's earrings was just overwhelming. It just added so much to his girl look. So at first I just hung around the house with him, painted his nails and played with his hair, but finally I couldn't stand it and had to take him out and show him off. I know, not the healthiest of responses from a mom, but we do have the right to be proud, right? So I did his hair in a half-up sort of style with a french braided tail from the crown to pull up the sides so that his earrings would show, but left the back loose and touched up with some quick curls. We went grocery shopping and then to a couple of other stores. We ran into a few people we knew, including one of Adam's daycare teachers, and everyone was so complimentary. Ahhh. It did a poor mom good!  

But long story short, Adam loves being able to wear all sorts of earrings now. So far it's been all simple, low profile styles.  I mean, he is an active kid so elaborate earrings are a bad idea. But I'm glad that he's enjoying them so far and looking forward to years of being able to share this new joy with him. 

Sara
Hi Sara, I know you're nervous but it seems that Adam is enjoying his earrings and, apparently, his curls. I sense you are not forcing him to be a daughter but reacting to what he enjoys. He is lucky to have a mom like you who embraces her child. You'll know if he wants to give this up and go another direction.
(02-27-2017, 06:40 PM)Kimmi Wrote: Hi Sara, I know you're nervous but it seems that Adam is enjoying his earrings and, apparently, his curls. I sense you are not forcing him to be a daughter but reacting to what he enjoys. He is lucky to have a mom like you who embraces her child.  You'll know if he wants to give this up and go another direction.

Thanks Kimmi. It's always good to hear encouragement. As I've expressed in the past several times, I'm not always sure I'm doing the best thing for Adam, but as long as he shows an interest in girl things, then I'll encourage him. To be honest, I'm less concerned than I was because it has almost seemed like the more blatant I've been with Adam's girlishness, the more people accept it. In fact, by far the most negative responses we've gotten have been from our own family. Grandpa really doesn't like seeing his grandson with pigtails, earrings, and painted nails, lol.