satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for little girl/princess
Happy new year to everyone, big and small.
Hello, i am a 50 y old bi guy living in the uk. I am looking for my own little niece, who I can spoil with lots of pretties and feminine things. I am based london area but travel weekly around the south. I am looking to have a special and meaningful friendship. I don't mind if you are a good or bad girl as long as you have a feminine sissy heart. I am an easy friendly going guy with no issues, and a wide range of interests.
Please, please, anyone interested even just to chat, drop me a line.
                                                                                                Uncle Mark
Dear Uncle Mark,

I am a sissy who is passionate about being a little girl, I think you and your advert are very sweet and I would love to chat with you.

Love
Samantha
x x x
hi there I would love the position
(12-01-2017, 01:16 PM)sissynatalie Wrote: hi there I would love the position

Hi Sissy Natalie!

Welcome to the forum and thank you for posting on your first day.  I am with you! I always wanted to be a little girl growing up and still do. That's just how I am wired, even though I live male fully.

In curls
Miss Kimmi
[attachment=1267 Wrote:unclemark pid='3787' dateline='1483559018']Happy new year to everyone, big and small.
Hello, i am a 50 y old bi guy living in the uk. I am looking for my own little niece, who I can spoil with lots of pretties and feminine things. I am based london area but travel weekly around the south. I am looking to have a special and meaningful friendship. I don't mind if you are a good or bad girl as long as you have a feminine sissy heart. I am an easy friendly going guy with no issues, and a wide range of interests.
Please, please, anyone interested even just to chat, drop me a line.
                                                                                                Uncle Mark
Hi Uncle, 
have you found the little niece you had been looking for? I'd love to have a caring uncle just for chatting.
Lovyne

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-03-2017, 09:40 PM)Lovyne Wrote: Hi Uncle, 
have you found the little niece you had been looking for? I'd love to have a caring uncle just for chatting.
Lovyne

Lovyne, Sadly, Uncle Mark hasn't been signed in since last February. While I am way more of an aunt than an uncle, I am caring and would be happy to have a sweet little niece simply for chatting.  Send me a personal message here or email me at kim1girl@yahoo.com

And tell me a little about you.

Miss Kimmi
it would be interesting to see what you have to offer Miss Kimmi
(12-30-2017, 12:10 AM)subjami Wrote: it would be interesting to see what you have to offer Miss Kimmi

Would you like to be a petticoated nephew becoming a niece, Miss Jami? 

I think you would make a pretty little princess. 

Message me here or at kim1girl@yahoo.com

Please make sure you curtsy daintily.

Your name is much nicer without the "e."

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
A Forum member emailed me about my "Aunt" posting above. I replied within hours but never heard back. Sadly, when I wrote to follow up, the email address had been disabled.

If the Forum member is still here and reading this, I hope she will write. It's all in good fun and to make us feel good. And I certainly do not bite!

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi