BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did you get into dressing?
What fun going to the Danskin Outlet to get matching leotards and tights with my Girlfriend before W/we were married.
I know I probably poked around in the hamper a time or two when I was 10 or 11, but a bit later, perhaps when I was 12 was a watershed moment. It was Halloween, and I was supposedly to go out as Batman (little did I know that Batgirl would have been more appropriate). Anyway, something happened at my mothers work, and she had to drop me at my grandmothers. She dropped me off without my costume, and my Nana (as I called her) knew I was upset about missing Halloween. She was an avid square dancer, and we were close to the same size. The lure of unlimited candy was more than enough to get me past the gingham dress and ruffled panties. With a dark Paige boy cut wig, and boots, I was good to go. She told folks in the neighborhood that I was her niece Pamela, and I had a fabulous and very memorable Halloween. I slept in the ruffled panties, (which she let me keep), and I never hesitated again to spend a night or weekend at Nanas.
It started with a dream.....

When I was around 5-6 I used to imagine having long hair and going to a ladies hair salon, this grew into imaging a lady putting her panties on me. Around 8-9 I started wearing my sisters clothes and playing with my mums hair rollers, I would sit in the playground at school and ache to be one of the girls, I so envied them with their summer dresses and pigtails, their world seemed so friendly and fun. As I got towards my teens I would wear my mums clothes whenever I was alone in the house. 
I wasn't overtly sissy as a child, I knew even then that I would be a target for the bullies if they ever found out I wanted to be a girl, so I kept my inner thoughts secret, yet I couldn't be like them with their rough and tumble games. Looking back I guess it was fairly obvious to some I was a sissy.
My first true sissy awakening came in my early 20's when I saw a picture of my first adult little girl, Princess Elli from Japan. 
[Image: elli-12.gif] [Image: elli-8.jpg]

She was amazing, her dresses so beautiful and she wanted to be a little girl, she dressed like a little girl, she was the sissy I looked up to. I understood then that I was truly a sissy, not just a guy who liked to dress up but a sissy. From that moment I delved into the world of sissies, feeling a connection with a group of people for the first time in my life.
My second true sissy awakening came about 10 years ago when I opened myself up more to who and what I was. No more was the odd dress up enough, I needed to really explore my sissiness. That's when I started seriously dressing as a little girl, I bought dresses, outfits, dolls, teddy bears, shoes, wigs, toys, games. I explored my baby side, I chatted with other sissies and began to understand my role in life. I knew then that I wanted more than anything to live as a little girl.
I can never be a man, whatever that really means. I have male friends and I am not like them. My destiny is to be a sissy, be a little girl to a woman who wants a sissy who worships the air she breathes, who will surrender to her, acknowledge her superiority and spend every waking moment making her happy.
This is so sweet, Miss Samantha! You are an amazing little girl and a wonderful friend.

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(06-06-2016, 05:07 PM)melodie Wrote: I stayed with my aunt in Maryland.  Someone had stolen my luggage from the bus station.  My aunt only had three girls, Connie, Wilma and Rebecca.  At first it was just shorts that belonged to Wilma.  My aunt didn't have a lot of money as my uncle was in the Air Force, so she couldn't afford to replace my boy clothes. After the first week my aunt found out that the shorts were not in abundance so I had to  wear Wilma's dresses.  None of the girls made fun of me and Connie thought I looked cuter in the dresses.  So for the summer of 1964 all I wore was dresses and panties.  Only when it was time to go back to Ohio were my boy clothes returned to me, all washed and fresh.  I really enjoyed my stay with my aunt and looked forward to next summer being there.

It wasn't until I was in my twenties that I became interested in cross-dressing. My sister had got married and had moved away from home. 

One day, I was exploring what used to be her bedroom. I took a look in her closet and found some of her old clothes. In particular, there was a 'Bardo' - style dress. Curious, I tried it on. I soon discovered that it was much more comfortable than my male clothing. 

I am glad that I put the dress on, as it put it me well onto the road to sissydom the and the joy of female clothing. 

Sissy Leslie
I was told this by my mother and grandmother. My grandmother had a massive doll collection and they would dress me in the doll clothes on a daily basis. However my first memory was when I was 3 or 4 and I was on my mother's bed. She had a full slip laying there and I crawled into it and fell asleep. My mom let me sleep and when I woke up, it was to the soft feel of the nylon. I believe that is when I knew what I wanted to be wearing. At 7 years old, I was diaper disciplined a few times for "acting like a baby". I was made to wear diapers and plastic pants and was threatened to be bottle fed. The affects from that came later.

LoriAnne Smile
Star 
I swear I'm not making this up. Read & decide if Sarah did or didn't.

When I was 15 or 16, I babysat the child of my stepmother's best friend. Her name was Sarah and my stepmother was named Darlene. Sarah was tall, slender, and blonde, very pretty. She was a reporter.

While Samuel, Sarah's son, was asleep, I frequently tried on Sarah's open bottom girdles. I don't recall that she had any other type. But I sure liked the feeling of the tight girdles and the delicious naughtiness of doing something so out of the ordinary. [img=43x17]file:///C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png[/img]

Decades passed.

My half-brother, Joseph, Darlene's son, and I visited Darlene a few months before her death from lung cancer. With Darlene in the next room, he told me the following story (which I recalled Sarah had told me years before).

Sarah got an assignment to interview Fidel Castro in the brief time after he threw out Batista and the break with the US. When Darlene heard this, she told Sarah, joking, "If you get close to him, you must tell me what that beard feels like."
She forgot all about it until a few days later when the phone woke her up in the middle of the night. "Huh?" she said into the mouthpiece. "It tickles," said Sarah. [img=32x17]file:///C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.png[/img]

"Wow," I said, impressed. "Sarah made out with Fidel Castro." Exclamation

"I think it was more than that," said Joseph. "He took her on a vacation to Venezuela."

Grinning, I whooped and hollered, "Sarah fucked Fidel, Sarah fucked Fidel!"  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin [img=44x17]file:///C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image003.png[/img][img=44x17]file:///C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image003.png[/img]

Darlene soon appeared at the door, growling like a dragon, breathing smoke, defending her dead friend's virtue. "Don't you say that!" she wheezed. "She only kissed him a few times." Angry

We'll never know. Those who know best are no longer with us. Personally, I think she did.

Human interest about Sarah and Darlene

They were friends from high school right to the end. Unfortunately, Samuel was born with a form of autism and is dependent on others to this day. Sarah suffered from anorexia, looked like a skeleton in her later years.

My father and Darlene moved to Tucson from New York 'cause Darlene felt the combination of New York and smoking would kill her, and her quitting smoking was, shall we say, not an option.

Herself very ill, Sarah decided to move to Tucson as well and bought half a duplex. Before  she moved in, she died of complications of the anorexia.

Her will gave the house in Tucson to Samuel, but granted my father and Darlene the right to live in it rent free until they wished to live elsewhere. This act of loyalty and generosity greatly eased my parents' financial burden in their last several years. The entire family is grateful.

I thought the subject line would get your attention. All names are changed except Fidel's.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
            My earliest memories are of my sister dressing me in one of her flamenco style dresses, I would have been about 4 or 5. She had dance lessons every week and we had to go along, I can remember watching the girls on stage wishing I could be up there in a pink tutu too! Then nothing much until my early teens when I began wearing my sister and mums clothes whenever I had the chance. I am lucky now to have my own wardrobe and a nice selection of panties, bra's, petticoats and dresses to choose from. I particularly love the fifties look and square dance outfits. I also have a liking for the sissymaid look.
The 1960s were in full swing, and women thought pantyhose were the greatest thing ever. Well, compared to girdles anyway.

My mom had a few "sexy nightgowns" given to her as a wedding present (she never wore them), but she kept them in her lingerie drawer. Whenever I had a moment alone, beginning about age eight, I would try on the pantyhose with the peignoirs and imagine myself as a ballerina, go-go girl, Playboy bunny, maid, waitress, or a celebrity like Ann Margaret or Angie Dickinson. Any persona where I could swoosh around in nylons with a skirt and be the center of attention.

I would have given anything for a wig and some heels.

I always loved "The World of Playboy" in my fathers's Playboy magazines. Here was where Hugh Hefner documented his parties and events that were attended by clothed men surrounded by naked women, who acted as wait staff and entertainers. For example, female singers could perform nude in exchange for a Playboy sponsorship.

I always wanted to be a part of the exact opposite, a Playgirl type experience where powerful and wealthy women hosted events where effeminate nude men were their wait staff and entertainment. The various CFNM websites do a good job of portraying this today, but other than a short-lived lesbian club in New York City, I am not aware of an effort to recreate the glamor of the 1960s in a reverse setting. Perhaps the future will change that, and hopefully chastity devices will be a part of that change.
What got me into dressing is slipping into moms silky nylon nighties and lingerie around 8 years old. Spent many a weekend morning dressing in the basement of my childhood home. Exploring my body as well. I ran my hands down my silken clad body and was so happy to feel like a sissy. Around 12 is when something changed in me. I was dressed as a girl for Halloween in moms leotard, tights, tutu, wig, her satin shoes and makeup. I felt like I was being petticoated early in life. Too bad it was a one time experience. but one I will never forget. It awakened my feminine side. Anyone who would like to chat in real time, let me know. Always looking to chat with like minded people.