ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spanking

very humiliating being spanked while dressed
(01-02-2017, 11:53 AM)mummys sissy Wrote: very humiliating being spanked while dressed

absolutely delish Heart Heart Heart
(01-02-2017, 08:28 PM)tiffany Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 11:53 AM)mummys sissy Wrote: very humiliating being spanked while dressed

absolutely delish Heart Heart Heart

that happened to u tiffany?
not exactly! I didn't have my thingie between mommies legs but I've daydreamed about that many times and i love it!
A lovely image, being made to dress in such flimsy undies and stockings, and then put across her lap for a sound spanking!
Ive been told that will be me this afternoon

Really like that picture . My little pantiwaist finds her across my knee getting a good dose of mommy's palm quite often. I am particulary partial to hand spanking my sissy first on her panties and then bare bottom.          Ms Mommy L
I love the way she is holding him in place - gently with one hand on his bare hip, just above his stocking top. But she also has his cock between her thighs.

Given how prettily she’s dressed him, I rather suspect he’s held in place by respect and pleasure, rather than force, albeit there seems to have been quite a lot of force applied to his poor red bottom after she tugged his panties down.
"Please take Amanda back to the maid's quarters, Yvette.
We have finished 'reminding' her not to be rude to you ever again.  You may deal with her as you wish..."
Artwork by Michel Dumas

https://www.flickr.com/photos/trissylove...posted-ff/

What do you think happens to Amanda once Yvette has her back in the maid's quarters?

All sissy-gurls should be pantied, paddled and plugged!