satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
married
I have been in a female-led marriage for 38 years where I have been at home and my wife who is a Doctor out at work but even before I met my future wife I understood clearly what my role in any marriage was to be having come from that sort of household already and that was to take care of the house eg cleaning, cooking and children when their came along.
(06-05-2016, 10:24 PM)frederick Wrote: I have been in a female-led marriage for 38 years where I have been at home and my wife who is a Doctor out at work but even before I met my future wife I understood clearly what my role in any marriage was to be having come from that sort of household already and that was to take care of the house eg cleaning, cooking and children when their came along.
Hi Frederick!   That is awesome.  As we progress, more relationships need to be based on this model.
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
(06-06-2016, 03:37 AM)Patti59 Wrote:
(06-05-2016, 10:24 PM)frederick Wrote: I have been in a female-led marriage for 38 years where I have been at home and my wife who is a Doctor out at work but even before I met my future wife I understood clearly what my role in any marriage was to be having come from that sort of household already and that was to take care of the house eg cleaning, cooking and children when their came along.
Hi Frederick!   That is awesome.  As we progress, more relationships need to be based on this model.

Good morning Patti I so agree more mothers need to take control
Hi, I was also raised in a Female led household.  My dad and I both served my Mother and 2 sister's.  Both of us wore appropriate clothing, and were in chastity.  I'm married now to the most wonderful Woman and have 2 adorable ladies as our children.  I'm still the housemaid and am still in chastity.  and rightly so.  More households should be this way.
It sounds like there are several of us in the same situation. It is nice that we have a place to chat here. Do others experience discipline or punishment from their Mistress's?
In regards to April's question...Yes, I am subject to punishment/discipline when appropriate from my wife. I've been married for 35 years, and my wife took the lead almost from the beginning. I received my first spanking (paddling) from her when we were 19 years old, and am still spanked (paddle, strap, cane) when needed at 53 years old.

Our lifestyle is obviously Female Superior and I am responsible for ALL household chores...she doesn't lift a finger to assist. I shop, cook, clean, wash clothes, iron, make beds, etc, etc, etc...Punishments are doled out for failure to keep up with my chores (I have daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly chores...all kept on a spread sheet), failing to perform a task to the required level (sloppy/careless work), poor attitude, disobedience (even slight deviations), or any other "offense" she may consider as punishable!

Humbly,

sissy jamieanne
of course I receive punishment for all mistakes I make. Some are given the instant they happen, some once weekly. Mostly it depends on how badly I failed to serve.
Do any of you have a ritual for your discipline or punishment sessions? like a particular place, a designated corner or place on the wall to stand, particular clothing that must be worn, being tied up, having others observe? I would love to hear your stories.
Mom used to have a chart on wall with demerits for a week and resulting punishments.And also a completed chart with how I was punished.Her friends always looked at it and commented in it t9 her and unfortunately to me .If it was kinda quiet for awhile they would say to me .well your Mom’s discipline is working it’s it, Or some of them kinda ornery or overly interested would say do you feel you’re working up to needing a spanking ?One tried to talk her into maintaince punishments. I was naive to ask what she ment by them She suggested a spanking once a week,or forced into diaper and plastic panties with only a tee shirt on for several hours visible to anyone around. I pitched a fit and Mom told her tha5 was a great idea. She also suggested me being put in a very short skirt with panties showing. Or if a maintenance spanking was used having her or other friends over to watch.mom added maybe even one of them could spank me .They agreed all were great ideas and they would make the maintenance punishments once every 3 weeks instead and one one week they would yr6 them all t9 see which was most effective.Her friend went home and brought back some cloth diapers,pins and plastic panties gave them to me and said put them in you dresser drawer. I blushed deep deep red and the giggled .They then sat down at computer and ordered some cute panties,super girl ,Disney princess ,little mermaid ones,and some rhumba panties and a short party dress,.I threw a fiit and Mom said welll I guess until they come Iill see how being spanked by her friend works since I’ve been so bad. Mom said she would go ge5 my paddle the neighbor lady said no she preferred a hairbrush and ened her ,pulled out a chair motioned me over to her .I stood in front of her and she pulled my slacks and underpants down and turned me over her knee. She spanked me good and then stood me in corner pants down. she said well now I can’t wait to see you I. A skirt and panties and a diaper to see how that works,because I’m sure you’ll admit being spanked my another women worked didn’t it.Most embarrassing day ever.They had coffe while my red bottom was on display and said be sure to call me when UPS brings his other stuff
(04-17-2019, 08:28 PM)Ralph Wrote: Mom used to have a chart on wall with demerits for a week and resulting punishments.And also a completed chart with how I was punished.Her friends always looked at it and commented in it t9 her and unfortunately to me .If it was kinda quiet for awhile they would say to me .well your Mom’s discipline is working it’s it, Or some of them kinda ornery or overly interested would say do you feel you’re working up to needing a spanking ?One tried to talk her into maintaince punishments. I was naive to ask what she ment by them She suggested a spanking once a week,or forced into diaper and plastic panties with only a tee shirt on for several hours visible to anyone around. I pitched a fit and Mom told her tha5 was a great idea. She also suggested me being put in a very short skirt with panties showing. Or if a maintenance spanking was used having her or other friends over to watch.mom added maybe even one of them could spank me .They agreed all were great ideas and they would make the maintenance punishments once every 3 weeks instead and one one week they would yr6 them all t9 see which was most effective.Her friend went home and brought back some cloth diapers,pins and plastic panties gave them to me and said put them in you dresser drawer. I blushed deep deep red and the giggled .They then sat down  at computer and ordered some cute panties,super girl ,Disney princess ,little mermaid ones,and some rhumba panties and a short party dress,.I threw a fiit and Mom said welll I guess until they  come Iill see how being spanked by her friend  works since I’ve been so bad. Mom said she would go ge5  my paddle the neighbor lady said no she preferred a hairbrush and ened her ,pulled out a chair motioned me over to her .I stood in front of her and she pulled my slacks and underpants down and turned me over her knee. She spanked me good and then stood me in corner  pants down. she said well now I can’t wait to see you I. A skirt and panties  and a diaper  to see how that works,because I’m sure you’ll admit being spanked my another women worked didn’t it.Most embarrassing day ever.They had coffe while my red bottom was on display and  said be sure to call me when UPS brings his other stuff

that's wonderful I think. such clever Mother and also her lady friends. A maintenance spanking in front of Mother's friend and ever them spanking you, on my . that must've been so effective to make you more submissive and obedience.  I also love to hear what happen when the packages arrived.