ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bra
Kyle has a number of bras, some quite sexy. Most of them came as part of a set. I mean really, what sort of dominant wife would just buy her husband panties when she could buy him the matching set, lol. He doesn't wear them as often as he used to now that we're parents, just not as much alone time in general I guess. And he's never worn one in public except for the two Halloweens when I made him show off Heather to the world. But they've been an important part of our private dressing for a while. Plus Heather has sensitive nipples and playing with them through a bra drives him insane.  Heart
And then the factor of the VBL (visible bra line) etched into the skin having to contend with that in an athletic locker room or a scene at a beach
whether the bra or swimsuit top is worn or not. Also about those tan lines - WOW - did someone do this as a joke or is it something for a real story time explanation !

Imagine a cruel and sever punishment of having the bra line tattooed so there is no doubt as to the SISSY status - you can run but not hide !
(01-01-2017, 05:35 PM)Sara In Charge Wrote: Kyle has a number of bras, some quite sexy. Most of them came as part of a set. I mean really, what sort of dominant wife would just buy her husband panties when she could buy him the matching set, lol. He doesn't wear them as often as he used to now that we're parents, just not as much alone time in general I guess. And he's never worn one in public except for the two Halloweens when I made him show off Heather to the world. But they've been an important part of our private dressing for a while. Plus Heather has sensitive nipples and playing with them through a bra drives him insane.  Heart

Nothing says more about woman's desires to femininize her partner than to receive a matching bra and panty set from her especially when it has been nicely gift wrapped with our feminine name on the gift card. Such gifts truly come from the heart and have us wanting to experience much more wherever that may lead.
(12-30-2016, 07:48 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: Absolument! La conscience de la culotte s'estompe, mais je suis toujours consciente de mon soutien-gorge. La première fois que j'ai essayé ma mère, je me suis sentie féminine comme jamais auparavant. Mes soutiens-gorge actuels sont légèrement rembourrés et je sors en public comme si j'avais une petite taille (avec un frisson de peur que personne ne s'aperçoive que j'en porte un). Mes soutiens-gorge sont les vêtements les plus féminins que je porte au cours de la journée, pas même une ceinture ne m’affecte plus lorsque je le porte.

Que tu aies la chance de sortir en soutien gorge, je vais essayer et dire ce que j'ai ressenti! que du bonheur j'espère! Angry Blush Exclamation
Caroline
Shy Caroline Heart
(05-27-2019, 08:36 PM)Caroline de la Palmeraie Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 07:48 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: Absolument! La conscience de la culotte s'estompe, mais je suis toujours consciente de mon soutien-gorge. La première fois que j'ai essayé ma mère, je me suis sentie féminine comme jamais auparavant. Mes soutiens-gorge actuels sont légèrement rembourrés et je sors en public comme si j'avais une petite taille (avec un frisson de peur que personne ne s'aperçoive que j'en porte un). Mes soutiens-gorge sont les vêtements les plus féminins que je porte au cours de la journée, pas même une ceinture ne m’affecte plus lorsque je le porte.

Que tu aies la chance de sortir en soutien gorge, je vais essayer et dire ce que j'ai ressenti! que du bonheur j'espère! Angry  Blush  Exclamation
Caroline

Realize this shows rather crass ignorance on my part... but might someone be able to translate the dialogue currently in these streams.  Have the feeling there are some great points and reflection included in all of them.
I wear a 40 B Bra and find it very comfortable. It provides a natural line!
Bought tee shirt bras as they are smooth and don't show straps. 
Love the sales assistants face as I give over my loyalty card!

Plus sissies need to be in bras
Hello whyguys,

Just copy any text in a foreign language and paste into Google Translate. It doesn't take very long and there are lots of languages you can translate from.

i hope that helps you in some way...
‚̧ cynthia sissyfrills ‚̧
I'll be honest I do enjoy wearing a bra preferably a bralette as they fit me much better (I'm not a fan of underwired ones), I'm not a huge bloke and although in no way toned still have a decent body (in my opinion, lol) and a bra fits me well and gives support even to my small pecks.
Bra's don't seem to be given the time they should for males, it's definitely time to change that and get more guys wearing bra's and bralettes!