satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bra
Heart i received a lovely lace-trimmed bra (my old-fashioned Wife still calls them brassieres) from my Wife last night. I feel extremely fortunate. I imagine the number of men who would love to receive a bra as a present from their Wife, vs. the number of men who actually do receive a gift of a bra from their wife is very disproportionate. Panties can feel like mens bikini briefs, but nothing a man normally wears feels remotely like a bra.  Heart  i realize it is only an item of clothing, but it has a special meaning to sissies and some subs.
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
To get a bra as present from a wife or girlfriend would be so wonderful, especially the first time it would be so symbolic of the relationship.
I will never forget opening a present from a girlfriend which inside the gift paper revealed a La Senza carrier bag.
In the next few seconds I felt excitement, a slight bit of humiliation and anticipation as she had realised my ideal present would be delightful underwear. (we had played around a bit by this time)
I wont forget the dissapointment of discovering La Senza also sold male pants!
Longing to serve women
I have a lovely collection of bras and many of them have been gifts from my Wife and those that weren't were purchased by me with Her prior knowledge and approval. Some of them were gift wrapped in attractive boxes and scented pink tissue paper from the lingerie shop She bought them from. No gift has ever been as heart warming and cherished as those She has given me. One such bra is a gorgeous Simone Perele in a lovely deep blue with pretty lace upper cups, it is more a work of art than something to wear so I only wear it when I get relly dolled up in a nice outfit. I don't usually tell Her what bra I'm wearing on a daily basis but when I wear that one I make sure to tell Her.
An interesting concept here - A LOCKING BRA - LINK:

https://forcedfeminisationstories.blogsp...9f1d56ba8d

Scroll down to Dreams and Nightmares.

Often read stories of males forced to wear a BLACK bra under a sheer white blouse or other top.
And to add to that the cups are larger than life such that the button placket is near exploding the
button holes. Of in another scene the sweater or "T" shirt is excessively projected - think 'BULLET BRA' !
Halloween or Mardi Gras comes early !
(12-29-2016, 04:32 PM)kerri Wrote: Heart i received a lovely lace-trimmed bra (my old-fashioned Wife still calls them brassieres) from my Wife last night. I feel extremely fortunate. I imagine the number of men who would love to receive a bra as a present from their Wife, vs. the number of men who actually do receive a gift of a bra from their wife is very disproportionate. Panties can feel like mens bikini briefs, but nothing a man normally wears feels remotely like a bra.  Heart  i realize it is only an item of clothing, but it has a special meaning to sissies and some subs.

How fortunate you are. Receiving any item of Womens' clothing from a Female has always been one of my most treasured experiences, but of course, bras hold a very special place in every sissy's heart.
There is definitely something that changes you when you start wearing bras. Like others have pointed out, there are a lot of things that can be considered as versions of men's clothing, making them easier to rationalize. Panties? Men wear a similar thing. Skirt? What about a kilt, that's similar? A dress could be more like a tunic.

But a bra? That is utterly considered to be a woman's piece of clothing. Men don't really have need of them. I remember the first bras I received quite well.
Absolutely!  Panty consciousness fades, but I'm always aware of my bra.  The first time I tried on my Mother's I felt girly in a way I never had before.  My current bras are lightly padded and I come off in public as having smallish moobs (with a frisson of fear lest anyone notice I'm wearing one).  My bras are the single most feminine feeling garments I wear during the day, not even a girdle affects me more when I wear one.
Fathom the concept: Panty Consciousness. Bra Consciousness. "Mentally Petticoated"
I enjoyed reading the other's input into this subject. I too am a lover of bras...I currently own 16 bras, and wear one everyday. The bra is indeed a garment intended to support women's breasts and there really is no male equivalent garment, but even sissies have breasts (mine are 38 B), and thus require bras! My wife has gifted me many panties over the years, but she's never bought a bra for me, although she's bra shopped with me and helped to choose them many times.
Bras are definetly among the most feminine things we own, it's nearly impossible to forget you are wearing one yet when you wear one every day and all day sometimes you don't even notice unless your bra happens to an uncomfortable one. Also when you wear a bra that often sometimes it just doesn't feel right when you aren't  wearing one, you know something is missing but for a moment you can't figure out what that is. Wearing a bra in public whether you are fully dressed or just wearing it under your male clothing has it's own issues too and that is having your straps slip off your shoulder or the under wire digging in, it's uncomfortable and just as women do we need to put them back in place. Women are pretty discreet about doing this and for the most part head to the powder room to fix the problem. There have been many times out with my Wife when I have had to fix a bothersome strap in a restaurant or some other place and I have reached into my shirt trying to be discreet to pull it back up, I'll get a slight smile or a wink from Her acknowledging that She knows excatly what I am doing. While most males would never pick up on that it is something women certainly do so wearing a bra in public is often not as unnoticeable as we think.