Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panties for Christmas
(01-01-2017, 03:39 PM)Sissy Matthew Wrote:
(01-01-2017, 03:02 PM)cynthia sissyfrills Wrote: Bobby, wow! your oh so pretty polka-dotted panties are just so very cute and delightful... any sweet little sissy girl would be ever so happy wearing them... even under some clear plastic panties as well... what a wonderful and loving Mommy you have... especially as She bought you those very pretty yellow Mary-Janes as well.

cynthia sissyfrills xxx xxx xxx

(12-30-2016, 07:57 AM)Schoolnix Wrote: I was presented with five pairs of regulation school knickers (navy blue and bottle green) that I know will be being put to very good use.

Were they bought for you by your Mummy, Schoolnix?

i am very sure they will be put to very good use indeed. Bottle green are my favourite colour as they are the colour that was worn by the little girls at my infants' and juniors' school when i was so much younger of course!

Smile

Cynthia,

Bottle green is my favourite too for exactly the same reason :-)

Sissy Matthew xxx

Hello Sissy Matthew,

so lovely to hear from you, how wonderful it is that we both love regulation bottle green schoolgirl knickers for exactly the same reason... also. i think because they are the prettiest colour, just in front of maroon in my list of colour choice...

Smile Smile

sissy cynthia xxx xxx xxx
The bestest part I like about bobby1111 pretty panties is the top of the outfit shows them off in their full glory !
The Hem line of the top (shirt or blouse) just touches the waist with no room to tuck leaving a clear view of dem pretties.
Ula la I see London and I see France get a load of those fancy polka dot panties and my my what have we underneath
all that bulk is that diapers bobby1111 that you are wearing ? - so round so firm so fully packaged is this like a nursery
rhyme about the little piggy that "Waddled" all the way home.
Football will be over soon and there will be no more 'backfield in motion' penalties - so move and wiggle that butt !
Oh so cute !
Regards for the New Years and did you welcome in the New Year appropriately dressed ?
Hi Babylock,

Yes, Mommy insists that all my outfits be cut short so that I can't hide my embarrassing diapers. Her boyfriend thinks I'm a total sissy.

And yes, I greeted the New Year in with soggy wet diapers.
Cynthia,

There were bought by my mistress. Luckily she did not add a new strap or cane to the bundle to use on them, but she probably has enough to be going on with.

I also like maroon. They go well with blue, gray and maroon skirts.
Cynthia,

There were bought by my mistress. Luckily she did not add a new strap or cane to the bundle to use on them, but she probably has enough to be going on with.

I also like maroon. They go well with blue, gray and maroon skirts.

Hello again Schoolnix,

And thank you for your reply; apologies for me taking so long to reply.

How wonderful and lucky you are to be bought such pretty school knickers. i can fully understand your not wanting there to be a new strap or cane wrapped with them; how awfully painful it must be getting either one of those used against your knickered bottom! Or maybe its knickers down... either way, it would be so very stingy and leave such terrible red marks i'm sure.

Maroon is such a pretty colour too for schoolgirl knickers; when i was around 14-years of age i used to dress fully in my older sister's schoolgirl uniform and underwear; the school colour was maroon for the girls knickers, blazer and tie, which had thin white diagonal stripes.

Maroon schoolgirl knickers would indeed go so very well with blue, grey or maroon skirts. With the above mentioned uniform the school skirt was grey. Against a blue skirt they would contrast and show so very well indeed.

Smile