satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone and hope you all have a wonderful 2017.
Thanks, Merry Christmas (Holiday) and New Year back to the all the sissies. 2016 was a great year and already looking forward to 2017.
Smile 
(12-25-2016, 01:17 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Thanks, Merry Christmas (Holiday) and New Year back to the all the sissies. 2016 was a great year and already looking forward to 2017.

Merry Christmas to all Superiors, Sissies, Submissives, and Babies!   Heart
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
Merry Christmas to all my sissy friends and Dommes! Heart

As a little Christmas present to you all, I just posted the sequel to A Visit to My Sister's House. Enjoy! Smile
thanks happy christmas to everyone I hope you have a great year
Happy holidays and best wishes for the New Year to the dominant women and all the sissies here too. May 2017 be full of new experiences for you to live your dream and enjoy this wonderful lifestyle.