ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Goal - Feminization of All Males
(12-24-2016, 12:27 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: My personal goal is to see all males subjected into this role.

[Image: c7443d9afd2da0f266508fb780d4ea7e.jpg]

Save

It is obvious to everybody that a male dressed up like that - in a sissy maid uniform, petticoat, panties, stockings, incredibly high heels and a big bow - and also having her clit locked and butt plugged simply has to be obedient and submissive to women. The sissy will never forget her rightful place and will serve her female Master loyally forever. 

If my future female Master demands that I wear such a sissy maid outfit, I would obey. I would have to learn to walk gracefully in such super high heels but I would obey.

*curtsy*

(01-08-2017, 04:50 PM)Sara In Charge Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 10:54 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Sara, nothing wrong with having both a serious and fun side. Be careful you stick around the forum too long and we will turn you into a ‚ÄúEvil‚ÄĚ dominatrix Wink. Getting Kyle an outfit like this would be a lot of fun for both of you, definitely do not forget the heels, the higher the better!

Lots of places sell sissy dresses; they can be a bit expenses you might want to look on EBay or what for sale.

Here are couple links to wet your appetite. Let us know what pretty dress Kyle will be wearing soon.
http://www.thesissystore.com/sissy-dress...cPath=120&
http://www.ebay.com/cln/jennyom/sexy-sis...6732735013 Save

Hey now, what's evil about putting my husband in dresses? I think most of us here would agree that I'm doing him a favor, lol. I'm not sure Kyle always agrees though!

And those sites, OMG! Wow, wow, wow, wow....   I had no idea a site like TheSissyStore was out there. I spent like 2 hours last night looking through that catalog. Amazing. Not to mention, unless I'm mistaken, a lot of their models are trans, right? So sexy and beautiful...  You're right, a bit pricey. But Kyle and I do pretty well. Well enough that I'm not going to hesitate to whip out my credit card and get one. Just one, but definitely getting one. Oh, and at least a couple of pairs of panties. I just got lost looking at those. And when I noticed that you could get them specially modified to allow a little extra <ahem...> access....  Oh wow....

So now I'm having trouble choosing. I think that my favorite dresses that I would consider for Kyle are 1. Pretty Ribbons Uniform;  2. Sissy Christina; 3. Baby Bows Dress; 4. Thumbelina. Right now I think that Thumbelina is my favorite. Love the sleeve design, how the skirt sits on the flared petticoats, and the sash in the back. Also, just the right length so that I can see his cute pantied butt as he wiggles around the house in it. Of course, I also really love the Dolly, but that's more sleepwear than dress. But I think I'm probably going to pick up one dress and a couple of new pairs of panties (with modification!). Dear god, I can't tell you how exciting this is for me, just thinking about. 

You know, it's funny because I've never really called Kyle a sissy, either to his face or behind his back, because I always felt that the term was loaded with negativity in our society and I always wanted Kyle's feminine side to be something he wasn't ashamed of and maybe even came to be proud of. But once I get him in this dress, I think that his masculinity may take a big hit, and 'sissy' may be the only term that really fits!

Ms Sara

Have you ordered a sissy dress for your husband? If yes, which one?

*curtsy*

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by andy - 01-08-2017, 05:43 PM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by andy - 01-08-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Ali - 02-18-2017, 11:44 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Mugin - 03-15-2017, 07:32 PM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Saz - 10-02-2019, 10:47 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Nail - 11-12-2019, 11:54 AM