ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Goal - Feminization of All Males
(01-31-2017, 02:55 PM)HousewifeWannabe Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 12:27 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: My personal goal is to see all males subjected into this role.

[Image: c7443d9afd2da0f266508fb780d4ea7e.jpg]

S
Seeing this reminds me of my favorite CollarSpace profile (which, sadly, had been inactive for years before I stumbled across it; sounded like a perfect position for me...): http://www.collarspace.com/default.asp?v=807812&bhcp=1

That's an exquisitely humiliating outfit!
I grew up in the 1950s and 60's.  I guess you could say my mother was ahead of her time.  She didn't believe in the separation of the genders (male and female).  She would often say that boys could wear dresses and skirts just as girls could wear trousers and shirts.  That clothing never defined what a person was or would become.  I had three brothers (1 older, 1 younger) and a sister (younger) but we all wore the same clothing. My brothers and I all had dresses and skirts and my sister had jeans and t-shirts.  We even went outside to play in them and out on vacations.  So dresses and skirts to me had to meaning except to cover my nakedness.
Today I still wear skirts and on occasion a dress.  My nephews all wear dresses as well.
(12-24-2016, 12:27 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: My personal goal is to see all males subjected into this role.

Save

It is obvious to everybody that a male dressed up like that - in a sissy maid uniform, petticoat, panties, stockings, incredibly high heels and a big bow - and also having her clit locked and butt plugged simply has to be obedient and submissive to women. The sissy will never forget her rightful place and will serve her female Master loyally forever. 

If my future female Master demands that I wear such a sissy maid outfit, I would obey. I would have to learn to walk gracefully in such super high heels but I would obey.

*curtsy*

(01-08-2017, 04:50 PM)Sara In Charge Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 10:54 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Sara, nothing wrong with having both a serious and fun side. Be careful you stick around the forum too long and we will turn you into a ‚ÄúEvil‚ÄĚ dominatrix Wink. Getting Kyle an outfit like this would be a lot of fun for both of you, definitely do not forget the heels, the higher the better!

Lots of places sell sissy dresses; they can be a bit expenses you might want to look on EBay or what for sale.

Here are couple links to wet your appetite. Let us know what pretty dress Kyle will be wearing soon.
http://www.thesissystore.com/sissy-dress...cPath=120&
http://www.ebay.com/cln/jennyom/sexy-sis...6732735013 Save

Hey now, what's evil about putting my husband in dresses? I think most of us here would agree that I'm doing him a favor, lol. I'm not sure Kyle always agrees though!

And those sites, OMG! Wow, wow, wow, wow....   I had no idea a site like TheSissyStore was out there. I spent like 2 hours last night looking through that catalog. Amazing. Not to mention, unless I'm mistaken, a lot of their models are trans, right? So sexy and beautiful...  You're right, a bit pricey. But Kyle and I do pretty well. Well enough that I'm not going to hesitate to whip out my credit card and get one. Just one, but definitely getting one. Oh, and at least a couple of pairs of panties. I just got lost looking at those. And when I noticed that you could get them specially modified to allow a little extra <ahem...> access....  Oh wow....

So now I'm having trouble choosing. I think that my favorite dresses that I would consider for Kyle are 1. Pretty Ribbons Uniform;  2. Sissy Christina; 3. Baby Bows Dress; 4. Thumbelina. Right now I think that Thumbelina is my favorite. Love the sleeve design, how the skirt sits on the flared petticoats, and the sash in the back. Also, just the right length so that I can see his cute pantied butt as he wiggles around the house in it. Of course, I also really love the Dolly, but that's more sleepwear than dress. But I think I'm probably going to pick up one dress and a couple of new pairs of panties (with modification!). Dear god, I can't tell you how exciting this is for me, just thinking about. 

You know, it's funny because I've never really called Kyle a sissy, either to his face or behind his back, because I always felt that the term was loaded with negativity in our society and I always wanted Kyle's feminine side to be something he wasn't ashamed of and maybe even came to be proud of. But once I get him in this dress, I think that his masculinity may take a big hit, and 'sissy' may be the only term that really fits!

Ms Sara

Have you ordered a sissy dress for your husband? If yes, which one?

*curtsy*
Dove soap recently featured a commercial which has a transgender male mom.
It is happening.
http://www.revelist.com/lgbt/dove-transg...rcial/7513
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.

Save

I'm just catching up on this thread...as usual, Miss Chris...I love what you espouse.  As a lifelong submissive sissy, I know my place and I see the value in everything you've said here...from the heels, petticoats and dress to the butt plug and chastity cage...they all serve a valuable purpose in keeping the sissy male/maid in her proper place, Ma'am.  Thank you for sharing your views, and for the leadership you so thoughtfully and generously provide.

Humbly,

sissy jamieanne
(12-24-2016, 03:29 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Kerri, you learn to love walking in heels like that, nice and graceful daintily doing your work.

Oh Radical! Blush You Female Masters really know how to flatter a male so that we might turn out to be the most useful girls possible!
Only thing wrong with this picture is the slaving over the stove with the petticoated ensemble about to erupt in not an erection but a fire hazard.
Talk about flaming tutu's or Johnny Cash's ring of fire WOW !
The darn thing about this is with high heels escape is going to be a challenging event.
STOP - DROP - and ROLL is going to create quite a mess with all that exquisite female regalia !
That makes my little thing hard to see that picture. Oh how I wish you lived near me and would do this to me
(12-24-2016, 02:50 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: [quote pid='3485' dateline='1482540620']
There is no such patriarchy as you seem to imply in the USA.
I'm sure it still exists in some parts of the world, and ideologies & religions that are far worse.
imho, MM

I have to strongly disagrees, the old boys network is alive and well in America. I work in a male dominated career where there are 100 to 1 male to female ratio. The board rooms and political offices are still overwhelming male. We have made great progress, but this fight is far from over. Many do not agree with me yet, equality is a myth in order for society to work there needs to be a dominated gender and a submissive one. Women need to either seize power or face the wrath of males again, if we lose males will dominated us and ensure we never have the ability to rise up. Live in your bubble, I am not ignore the dangers of toxic masculinity and the need to totally destroy it.

Save
[/quote]

Are you working on your office alpha males ??

Save

My dream is still not fulfilled is to go out on the street wearing my favorite flight miniskirt, and feel the air on my legs and that plays under my skirt, refreshing my intimate areas. I'm a man, and all my life I've been locked in uncomfortable pants. Chris's life goal is my dream, which I hope will one day succeed in fulfilling it.