ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Goal - Feminization of All Males
Oh Yes, welcome to the forum Miss Brigitte, and I really mean it. It is woman like you, who are rebuilding this world to make it a better place. I feel as if I was born during the wrong time in history. I have learned to do many masculine type things through out my life. Yet deep inside me, I always know and wish I could had been born in RadicalFeminist world. To begin my training to serve and obey women from such a young age. I think this forum is great and will grow to become really big one day. I think it is only existed a short time such as one year. I believe this forum will grow for many years and only magnify itself as more members join.
Well I had a male visitor for just over two weeks, and he left this evening to go back home overseas. Therefore I was only wearing panties under your clothes and a nightie to sleep in. We'll as soon as I got home from the airport this evening, first thing my did, was instruct me to put one of my nancy outfits on, and do the dishes. So I did, therefore a guess my wife is not forgetting about me being a sissie. It has been a while since I curtseyed for her, but I pulled out that curtsey picture that I have framed in our bedroom and is now sitting on the headboard of our bed. More than likely this will remind my wife, I must do some curtseys for her.
I am so attracted to this lifestyle and crave it so much, but at the same time, it is way to humiliating for me, if it was not a secret. I really look forward to watching this forum grow in many ways. I think it can be great for relationship advice, and help act as my marriage councillor as well.
Nancy who wants to curtsey for my wife, and I really want women to rule this world.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by andy - 01-08-2017, 05:43 PM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by andy - 01-08-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Ali - 02-18-2017, 11:44 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by nancy - 02-12-2017, 09:03 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Saz - 10-02-2019, 10:47 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Nail - 11-12-2019, 11:54 AM