ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Goal - Feminization of All Males
Hello to you all and especially RF, I have had a male visitor for almost two weeks now, he will leave on wednesday. This made it much easier for me to slack off at being a sissy. Sometimes I do enjoy slacking off, I have been always wearing my panties 24/7 and a nightie for sleep wear. But this thing never goes away for long. I still really crave to be, and to get committed to becoming a obedient and we'll dressed sissiemaid for my wife. I will try my best to dress as nancy more once our visitor is gone, and explain to my wife I want to be kept in my proper place and continue to train to become even more subservient and obedient for my wife. I really think my wife likes me this way too, it just takes time to get used to such a lifestyle. Maybe I can ask my wife to join this site too, in order to help improve our relationship and make her life better. Especially when I am in the mood to jump on the opportunity of accepting my promises as a one way ticket into this lifestyle of asking to become her real life sissiemaid.
Nancy who likes to curtsey for my wife , and wants to be involved in a serious game of being careful what I wish for. The rules need to be laid down that I can get into this lifestyle but never out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by andy - 01-08-2017, 05:43 PM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by andy - 01-08-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Ali - 02-18-2017, 11:44 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by nancy - 02-06-2017, 04:37 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Saz - 10-02-2019, 10:47 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Nail - 11-12-2019, 11:54 AM